Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Yes, for sure a guy and girl can be just friends. No doubt in it. I dun think there is any need for attraction, I mean...alot of my guy friends are from school. I get to know them during the year and they becum one of my really good friends. I never look at them in a different way, there just liek on of the girls for me. But then again, mayb dats becuase their not all that cute. My friends that are lookers, I do think their cute, but there's not real attraction there either. Becuase, the feeling you have for a friend are in a way thta atleast for me they block all other "feelings"..their my buds. You shouldnt get all excited just cause i guys ur friend.
khads45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya a boy and a girl can be friends but they have to be very mature and able to control themselves hehehehe πŸ˜›
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is possible.. I got a friend who is a guy since past 10 years...
anu_thegr8 thumbnail
according to me if ur commited to a person n later have frends it becomes easy n u dont devolop anysuch feeling but at the age of 18-22 when a person is always in search of a partner bieng humans they are bound to attract according to me i think males dont fall for someone easily so if the girl is commited she might have hundred other male frends but she might never even think of thinkin some thin like that but yes when both the frends are of the same age they can be attracted n they r vulnerable to a very strong commitment if they have gone through a bad phase in past n share similar pain
thats my views
love
anu
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Originally posted by: JinK

It's sort of a stereotype that all men will befriend women, then sexually advance.

Nature of men? What do you mean by that? You seem to just be placing men into one category: pedophiles, rapists and molesters.

No, Jink (Is that ur name?)

I don't think that's how it's been categorised.... Obviously all men are not paedophiles, rapists or molesters, but have you noticed that it's not very often that you see the same, who are women....

And I think what Mashal is trying to say is that it's different at different ages.... and I agree. In both cases. Boys AND girls.

-Sam😊
nicegirl3 thumbnail
yeah they can be 😊 friends are just friendship,girlfriend and boyfriend is love πŸ˜ƒ
JinK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

No, Jink (Is that ur name?)

I don't think that's how it's been categorised.... Obviously all men are not paedophiles, rapists or molesters, but have you noticed that it's not very often that you see the same, who are women....

And I think what Mashal is trying to say is that it's different at different ages.... and I agree. In both cases. Boys AND girls.

-Sam😊

Yes, I guess I did get a bit carried awayπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I agree. I think that in some cases, the parents of boys tend to not take care that their children don't grow up to become like that. If it is a girl, the parents are obviously more worried, due to how they need to be safe, etc.

But this is going a little off topic.

What I feel is that boys and girls can be friends, but they should both take care that they stay within their limits, as I wouldn't get too close to a friend of the opposite sex.😊
Edited by JinK - 17 years ago
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Originally posted by: JinK

Yes, I guess I did get a bit carried awayπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I agree. I think that in some cases, the parents of boys tend to not take care that their children don't grow up to become like that. If it is a girl, the parents are obviously more worried, due to how they need to be safe, etc.

But this is going a little off topic.

What I feel is that boys and girls can be friends, but they should both take care that they stay within their limits, as I wouldn't get too close to a friend of the opposite sex.😊

Yeah. Parents of girls do often care more, because of the baseline that the world is a safer place for boys, rather than girls.

About the fact that friends of the opposite sex must stay within limits, I agree, there are SOME limits...if you know what I mean😳 But otherwise, I think you can say the same things to your friend of the opposite sex as to one of your own.....
In true friendship, there isn't anything that should hold you back from being frank, in any way....! A friend is a friend, no matter what!πŸ˜‰

It's only very very rarely that acts of friendship get noticed as something more. Which is pretty irritating at times, but then again, who said it was an act of friendship? It could have might as well been something else!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Sam😊
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok i have one question, if a guy and a girl CANT be jusr friends..then does that mean, ur gonna fall in love with or date or sleep with every guy who becomes a friend? hope my question makes sense
rsoharu thumbnail
Relating to a person is due to your nature and its not based on just being a girl or a boy...some people say that girls are very jealous and boys are better friends but some people say that you cannot share everything with boys and you cant have be close to them also so girls are better friends...
I feel it all depends on what you personally feel for a person...the same things is for love...it cannot be forced, predicted or requested...it is a feeling that just happens...