LMAO Sanaya what have u done to quiet Ashish? ROFL

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
hahahahahhahahaaha ok first of all let me tell that i get credit for predicting this way back in early December!!
What u may ask? There was this SBS segment n stuff where he is so quiet n she is chulbuli stuff were said..n a few were like sad that we might not get many fun off screen segments as he was kinda reserved n shy.
LMAO and that day i predicted that within 1 single month that girl is going to make him talk more than he has ever talked in his life! 🀣

And looking at the past few days SBS, SBB and other segments we were getting a good inkling that the quiet Ashish was anything but that now a days! πŸ˜†

BUT TODAY!! hahahahahahha seeing them squabbling like 5 year olds hahahahahaha OMG i am proud to say that my prediction that Sanaya is contagious has been proven beyond doubt! 🀣

LMAO!! good god the way they r fighting over the drawing hahahahahahahahah!!
🀣🀣🀣

No other co star of hers has been totally squabbling with her over something so childish before!!πŸ˜† hahaha Anuj did squable a bit with her, but even he didn't go all childish like her as Ashish is doing!! hahahahahahaha!! OMG sooo cutee!!! hahaha 🀣

Link as some r asking :

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i know  Sunara i am playig the video on loop..omg i love their fight..
i also felt Ashish is like quite accurate about spokes in Ashok Chakra...but Sanaya might have thought that no of strokes is same like that of US flag 50 stars for 50 states🀣

OMG Mr.Sharma hamara doll ka nazuk dil aap plz shaant rahiye🀣...
and as Sanaya said its just a game ...but for Ashish he is patriotic in real life too..
but am waiting for their segments as they are just πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Haha, I think Ashish is the type of person who is very reserved when he meets new people, however as he's gotten to know our crazy Sanaya, he has opened up much more.

if he was opposite a co star who was reserved and quiet, then we wouldn't be seeing this side of Ashish.

Their sbs segment was HILARIOUS πŸ˜†
Edited by Skyfall - 10 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have not seen Aashish behave like this before and seriously. I mean all this tu-tadaak-tera and all that jazz. Sanaaya made sure that she copies his flag and he just wouldn't budge until she finished the jhandaa. It reminded me of my drawing classes in nursery class.

I never imagined he would go all tu-teraa and squabbling. Company does change a lot it seems. Sanaaya , in any case , is a nut. πŸ˜†
perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 ashish is sooo cute...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
he is opposite of his character in rangrasiya in his real life...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

I have not seen Aashish behave like this before and seriously. I mean all this tu-tadaak-tera and all that jazz. Sanaaya made sure that she copies his flag and he just wouldn't budge until she finished the jhandaa. It reminded me of my drawing classes in nursery class.

I never imagined he would go all tu-teraa and squabbling. Company does change a lot it seems. Sanaaya , in any case , is a nutπŸ˜†

@red - WORD! 🀣 she will get a rock to talk if left alone with her long enough!πŸ˜† So what defenses could Ashish come up with to withstand her! πŸ˜†

LMAO - nursery drawing classes indeed!! 🀣

sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sanz doll has such a sweet personality...
Her charm ,her sunshine attitude makes her break the ice I guess...
Just can't resist sanaya's sunny nature...
Ashish is so sweet na...
I never knew Ashish will talk like this...they are talking,teasing as if they are very good friends...
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

OMG!!...I wanna watch this video!!πŸ˜ƒ...where do i get the link?πŸ˜›
goguma thumbnail
if someone says he is a quiet guy,   i will find it hard to believe ...

i mean,  just look at him getting all hyper on sanaya cheating at drawing..!

either he is that patriotic or this is another side of him that only crazy company can do       πŸ˜†
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am watching it for some time now and it's mindblowing. The way Ashish is blushing in the last is awesome.
He is really cute