TC article: Indresh Malik 'wept his heart out' on VD exit

Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Indresh Malik 'wept his heart out' when he learnt about Vivian's exit from Madhubala

The news of Vivian Dsena calling it quits from Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms) has definitely broken a lot of hearts and the most affected on the set of the show happens to be Vivian's co-star and friend Indresh Malik.

Indresh best known as Bittuji in the show, has shot most of his scenes with Vivian being his on-screen manager. Hence, when he first heard about Vivian's exit he couldn't believe the news. And when the feeling finally sunk in, he couldn't hold on to his tears.

"I find it hard to say a goodbye. That is why when I learnt about Vivian moving out I cried. We have been like brothers on the sets. In fact I've always felt that we have some karmic connection. I am extremely fond of him and I am going to miss him immensely," avers the actor with a heavy heart.

"I took him out on dinner the minute I learnt about him moving out. I think it's a natural tendency to hold on to people who are close and are about to leave you," says he.

We understand this sorrow, Indresh!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww bittuji we love you soo muchhow really sweet of you and we will also miss your dialogue baazi with your chief and our superstar.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs. I loved many Rk-Bittuji scenes nd Viv-IM offscreen rapport as well! ๐Ÿ˜†
Humble.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing  They were so close. Going to miss their masti ๐Ÿ˜ญ
bikeshsngh03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs
dinner date with VD๐Ÿ˜ฒ
he truly is brother of vivian.๐Ÿ˜Ž
now like him we will also miss RK-Bittuji scene๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
tfs ๐Ÿ˜Š
Vivian & Indresh were indeed very good friends , like Indresh said "like brothers" . Not only onscreen , but offscreen too he's gonna miss his Chief
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
actually I can see his sadness in last epi yesterday he was like just cried fir shoot kiya ho vd keh saath..may be i am wrong but i felt that...Edited by Blackpoison - 10 years ago
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aawww.. going to miss rk bittoo masti
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aww!! We understand Bittuji!
We will miss your chief too!!๐Ÿฅบ
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS, Nothing to worry Bittuji coz I feel VD is going to come back, I am a crazy Drashti fan and Vivian fan also and I dont know deep down in the heart I feel that I will get to see DVD together after the leap also.