Mohit Dagga ka vittal

meenu0701 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

As a passionate actor, I get hurt when I don't have much to do in a scene: Mohit Dagga

Though the road to success is never easy, it is always rewarding. But then one needs to be patient throughout.

Yes, it was indeed a testing time for Mohit Dagga, better known as Vitthal, on the sets of Zee TV's Ek Mutthi Aasman (DJ's A Creative Unit).

"There was this phase when I did not have much to do in a scene besides just standing. And since I am a passionate actor it hurt. It was a tough phase for me but it got over soon and I have started performing again," confesses the artiste.

What was playing on your mind then? "I worked on uttering my dialogues without having anything in hand," Mohit says with a smile.

Now how is that possible? "I worked on the art of emoting through my facial expressions and trust me the maximum reactions that were aired were of mine," he answers.

Now that's a commendable job.

So, what is that one thing that makes you such a good performer? "Fear, even today when I get a scene till the time I perform the same, I am extremely nervous, scared and curious to know how I've performed. I think that's exactly what keeps me going."

Now all those who felt TV lacked talent, you know that there is enough talent in the telly world

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs meenu...yes he gives good expression
ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnkx for sharin 😊 he's expression does really come natural
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing! ðŸ˜Š
...Shayna... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
He Is Potraying his role well as an understanding father of kalpi and pakya
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx for sharing. I love him as Vitthal. He is playing his role perfectly.