Priyal to Quit EBI,Aanchal to enter! *DT Note P5*

Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Priyal Gor quits Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq, Aanchal Munjal comes in as replacement

From the protagonist Chhavi Pandey throwing tantrums on the sets, to the speculation about Viraf Patel quitting the show, Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq (BBC Worldwide) has had some interesting controversies from the time it started airing.

Well, here's another interesting piece of information that came to our news desk early this morning.

Under honey's hat we have learnt that Priyal Gor, who was essaying the character of Radha, is no longer a part of the show and the makers have roped in Aanchal Munjal, as replacement, to play the mysterious avatar.

Let's get to the details.

The beautiful actress Priyal was cast as Radha, who was supposedly raped by Mrutyunjay (Viraf Patel). While the entire track including her entry was being streamlined to reveal Radha's identity; Priyal developed some problems with her schedule and dates.

A source on the sets informed us that Priyal was offered a South-based movie which she was keen to be a part of. When she put up a condition of adjusting her shoot schedule (to balance the movie and show), the production house gave her a cold shoulder. Hence she decided to call it quits.

Interesting...

To get a confirmation on the same we buzzed Saba Mumtaz, the writer and co-producer of the show, and she said, "Well, nothing is decided as of now. But whatever it is, we will confirm in a couple of days time."

Aanchal and Priyal remained unavailable.

Here's wishing Aanchal all the best with her character Radha in Ek Boond Ishq!!!

Edited by dsnair - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    it will be great if she really quits.. Anchal will be perfect for this role
    Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
    Atleast Priyal Quits better News πŸ‘πŸΌ

But Another Kiddo...
    Radha is childhood friend of Mjay,they both dont look equal to Mjay both look kiddos..

Chalo Atleast she quitted kya pata EBI mein toofan aaya tham jaye..jabse aayi this toofan aaya hua tha...
    ddsoaps thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
    Thanks for sharing

I had just one kostin - will MJ's sketches now change in rubik style?

Sigh..never mind!

Edited by ddFan2012 - 10 years ago
    zinatf thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    I just saw the news in Facebook! All the best to Priyal for her movie venture πŸ‘πŸΌ
    As for Aanchal, never heard of her honestly. Hope she does justice to the character as Radha's key to the mysteries involving MJ!

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
    Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
    well m kind of tiered with this quitting news again and again
    and why cant these ppl get matured women to play radha
    no hard feelings but i personally feel that priyal and anchal both are very young to play off site viraf .

MeeraHK thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _SONA_

it will be great if she really quits.. Anchal will be perfect for this role

she may be btr thn priyal but she is a kiddo..we need someone matured as max max scenes are with vp ..and he gives power house performance...
    shena07 thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    tfs divs...both actress is too young...maybe still mysteries ahead arnd radha age etc...lets leave it to cvs...mayb some interesting stuff coming up thats why they choose kiddos
    Divya429 thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shena07

tfs divs...both actress is too young...maybe still mysteries ahead arnd radha age etc...lets leave it to cvs...mayb some interesting stuff coming up thats why they choose kiddos

I'm ok with priyal quitting.

Bt I feel sad fr Saba,when she picks up thepaper to write the script 
    These people must b approaching wth quitting notices πŸ˜†
    Hw will she concentrate on onscreen drama whn there's so much of offscreen drama πŸ˜•
    shena07 thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsnair

I'm ok with priyal quitting.

Bt I feel sad fr Saba,when she picks up thepaper to write the script 
    These people must b approaching wth quitting notices πŸ˜†
    Hw will she concentrate on onscreen drama whn there's so much of offscreen drama πŸ˜•

who comes the next?ebi and the word quit goes togetherπŸ˜†first it was chavi then viraf then dishank now priyal...πŸ˜†