This show is such a LAZY SHOW!

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
To pass 20 minutes of an episode with filler scenes and subsequently waste viewer's time, they show one scene for 10 minutes. Worse than Ekta Kapoor shows. How long did they waste time on Rey literally staring at Kriya's phone...3 minutes maybe? Gang scenes was again a filler. Oh SwaRon bump, why the f*ck bother?
Can someone tell me why Sharon is acting pricey again? Stopping to chase Swayam is different from trying hard to insult him, intentionally. If she really loves him but also values herself, she should try ignoring him, but still have a soft corner for him, like Swayam has for her but showing Sharon like this only proves ONE THING that- 

"SHE ONLY THINKS SHE LOVES SWAYAM BUT SHE DOESN'T ACTUALLY"

What Bull-f*cking-Shitt! Such a nice chance to show that Sharon actually values Swayam is gone for a waste. How exactly are we supposed to watch Swaron as a couple when Sharon can never be trusted? When she can never LOVE Swayam, in true terms🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This time-waste with filler scenes was present even when the old CVs were there. Difference is that the present one is an exaggerated version of that! They go overboard with filler scenes. The story moves snail-speed.
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
point!
i also felt the same...
i was so bored today!
off late everything seems boring...even the kriyaansh track...there is no foundation to the scenes...why its happening,how its happening,it lacks continuity and good storytelling!
they showed that dance thing for like 5 minutes,then those staring sessions on d phone..that stupid bharat scene...as far as i know,its an english medium institute...if bharath dsnt understand the E of english,then how d hell is he able to study here?what rubbish yaar!
then comes the precap...why is sharon being so snooty n standoffish again?that expression on her face made me want to bang their heads!
the meanness is back, having a personality n attitude dsnt mean acting like a bitch...if sum1 saw that expression on her face n didsnt know abvout the current swaron story,then most definitely he/she would think that she loathes him...gosh!this is so irritating!
cscs thumbnail
cvs are hell bent to shw tht SwaRon are nt made fr each other😃
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
damm boring epi..na kriyaansh me kuch tha aur swaron me to aajkal kuch hota hi nai hai...nwadays i tend to forget ki swaron me last tym hua kya tha😕
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well cvs dnt give a dam to swaron fans...n u guys are fools who are watching ths show...
plss its a req to hard core swaron fans stop watching d3 as d3 is all bout cvs fav peeps so better dnt watch...
guys if cvs dnt give us a dam thn y u guys are giving trp's to thm as a swaron fan...
Fr me d3 is no more...
All i cn say is RIP swaron...
radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it feel like insulting urself to love swaron...when will be see both of them trusting each other first Sharon rejection in public showed she does not trust swayam and then swayam doesn't trusting Sharon love for him...I agree Sharon acting like diva for her selfrespect is justified but turning all bitchy doesn't needed she could have stopped talking to him...ignoring him even snapping at him when needed but unnecessarily doing this proving swayam right that this was the temporary phase in her life..disappointed with again n again back to square one phase in their lifeEdited by vinitam - 10 years ago
Jenila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's lazy and a big yawn show. Repeating the same age old drama.
JensenVruShan thumbnail
Completely agree with your post 👍🏼. Todays episode was an absolute snoozefest. and its no wonder y other new shows are doing so much better than this D3.
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ek episode ko waste kaise kiya jyatha hai D3 dekh ke patha chaltha hai...whole shit randomness...its horrible to see swaron shown so meaninglwssly especially sharon. Sharon is cvs playtoy you see. Pehle complications ab f**king trust worthy issues. matlab kuch na kuch ghatiyapanthi dikhana hi hai. So true..this was the better chance to see Sharon's intensity for swayam but turning her as old arrogant lady is not proving anything but ruining sharon more and more. I