aww i just loved today's episode!RR continues to prove t be different!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Many serials claim they r different, and yet when u look at it, there is hardly anything different.
But RR proves to be different time time and again!

Today the misunderstanding! They showed the sensible thing being done!

He saved her life, plain and simple. And Aman knew it, and he told her. cz in real world also that is what any sensible person would do.

And her reaction to it also was so apt, shock, confusion, and then asking him why he, who doesn't bat an eye killing any1 allowed her to live? why did he save her? when it would have been so much better to let her die..

And he says as expected he saved her cz she is the last witness...

The chain of events, the way they mix sensibility, practicality and emotions..

Just cz they were sensible, that didn't take away the emotional connect.. Unnecessary drama is not always needed, the subtleness the smooth transition of emotions in logical patterns, establish a much deeper connection with it all than that..

I just loved today's episode.. in every single way!

Very short and sweet, every scene, impact was high, but light and smooth..

the moments of gentleness he displays... her confusion, and isolation, her fear, her continuous struggle to freedom...

All 3 of them, perfectly gelling together in this impossible situation.. somehow i just loved loved loved today's episode!!

The 3 of them actors too Ashish, Sanaya and Aman (dunno the name) they seem to gel very well off screen.. and despite the hostility and fear the scenes come very smoothly b/w them.. that comfort off screen translates very beautifully on screen! And of course all r fabulous actors too!! that definitely is the biggest plus on this outstanding show!! 👏

PS: they showed Thakur sa!! yeeeps! i was missing this hottie!! So a bit PLUS one!! it doesn't matter he made me wanna go in and kick him.. he was hot n impeccable as always!! 😆

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This show will become the top grosser very soon. Getting a decent TRP in first 3 weeks is very good.
I am getting obsessed to this show very much
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aman's name is Padam Bola.
Guinea thumbnail
I loved the episode too sunara...my only concern is that they need to show other actors and side stories too ...in a 20 minute episode , its like 17 minutes of sanaya- ashish .
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guinea

I loved the episode too sunara...my only concern is that they need to show other actors and side stories too ...in a 20 minute episode , its like 17 minutes of sanaya- ashish .

i dunno! hehe i hated the saas bahu bit yesterday! my rational brain says its like it should be! but i am so allergic to it that i just balked at it!🤢 so without a trace of it, i just relished today's episode!!😳

aahh tomorrow or monday when he takes her to his old home its gonna be inevitable that the rest of the stories too will get intermingled.. so then there will be no choice.. but awww for now am enjoying these 2 n Amansa!! ❤️

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I liked today's epi..I was  🤣 most of the way though. Aman Paro n Rudra are a treat to watch, esp him clearing it in front of Paro, what had happened.
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I enjoyed today episode... 😃
And I loved aman today...he is a sweetheart...❤️
Nice post btw 😉
JazzyMohd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No doubttt sooppeer se ooppper wala episode!! 👏
Aman...whoawww myaannn!!! 😆
Thakur sa.. sabke hawa tight hai!! 😉

Well written su 👏
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Every episode here is interesting and sensible...great going..Hope the haveli people doesn't spoil the show😊
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post.. I agree with each and every word you said... Loved today's episode... 
Aww poor Paro tried to run away and Rudra was standing just there  I felt that scene was funny.. Poor girl did so much to escape but she does not know who Rudra is...