TRP family?NAHIIIII i screamed.. then though No this is DIFFERENT!see

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I typed this out for Evi's post then thought to make a new one..

Ok first of all I screamed bloody murder NOOO too when i saw chachi n the scene that followed!! I already hate her! Its my own saas bahu nightmare coming alive..πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

but after racking my worried head for ages i came up with a good explanation.

Common thing with TRP families in other shows is that the beta has something positive with the family n poor Paro bhaisa will be the outsider, the one tortured by mummyji, etc etc.. Like every saas bahu show the mummy beta relationship is such that the mummy has beta duped right? or they r all mummy's boys..🀒

But here Rudra is a lose cannon! He is more in a war with chachi that Paro ever will be!πŸ˜† So i had a reason to press pause on my panic button (not stop mind u, i am still very weary)

Also if what we r guessing is correct Paro's real MIL is her very own Thakurainsa, who loves her so much from the time she was a baby πŸ˜³

So here the family politics will be there. 

BUT will Paro ever be at the mercy of Chachi in the way her own DIL is? nope..
She will of course hurt n trouble Paro, (after all heroin ho toh sab sehena parega na) but here its gonna be Rudra-Chachi-Thakurainsa's battle (Add to that Thakur-Rudra battle too which is in no way is over) and Paro is always going to be a pawn.
But the difference is here 2 people will care for this pawn and she will little by little start taking up rank too and shift away from being a pawn to be sacrificed.

So i don't think this one can go the TRP typical saas bahu way with regards to Paro. See they have another DIL (negatice/positive) and with her the typical TRP saas bahu drama of chachi will be there too to appease TRP brainless aunties.

But Paro's situation is gonna be pretty unique.

So ya, am putting a pause to my panic and hope this will help all the other romantic show lovers like me who hate typical saas bahu stuff to calm down πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Makes sense, let's see how it plays out. These characters were thought of from the beginning of script writing, so I am trusting the creatives to know what they are doing.
Crazy410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the chachi will soften towards Paro cause she hates Rudra. But in any case, I agree with you that this will not be a typical saas bahu saga and we shouldn't panic. At least, not yet!! 
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Makes sense, let's see how it plays out. These characters were thought of from the beginning of script writing, so I am trusting the creatives to know what they are doing.

yup di.. if u see there is a tangled web actually..

Thakurainsa- chachisa - rudra
Thakurainsa - Paro
Thakurainsa - Thakursa
Thakur - Rudra
Rudra - Paro

So when u take these in to count actually the
Chachisa- Paro is not the most likely angle.. i mean as i said of course sweet innocent Paro will be bullied n hurt.. That of course comes part n parcel with a female lead role in an Indian tv serial..

but this is in no way going the TRP way..

If i am to take an example in the previous show too it was not the main FL who had the fully fledged saas-bahu angle but a side/parallel lead..
so that there is something for TRP FL also will ahve interactions but its not gonna be abt the FL  and MIL in this..

Oh yes! the creatives had drawn out the battle ground n even b4 the 1st episode went on air all the players were in position.. it will be a job done well once again as it has been so far with everything else with this show.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey m new to this forum 😳 Yes you have a point here πŸ˜› I did not think to that stage where Paro will be with this chachi... I am still lost in the current scenes (yest and today ☺️) that I never cared for this chachi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yeah the moment I saw her I remembered SRK wala Devdas  Wasn't she the one who played his bhabhi in that movie... Whoever that actor was I disliked her then coz of her shouting and screaming in the whole movie πŸ˜΅ 
Even if this chachi tries to hurt Paro, we have Rudra to save her na...  He was so caring..

Jallad reminded me of our Rakshas β€οΈ
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy410

I think the chachi will soften towards Paro cause she hates Rudra. But in any case, I agree with you that this will not be a typical saas bahu saga and we shouldn't panic. At least, not yet!! 

haha no way! not that hitler who has the hubby under her foot! πŸ˜† Paro isn't gonna change her for the next 2yrs at least! she will hate her more when she knows Thakurainsa adores her..

anyway ditto to 'at least not yet' πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Hey m new to this forum 😳 Yes you have a point here πŸ˜› I did not think to that stage where Paro will be with this chachi... I am still lost in the current scenes (yest and today ☺️) that I never cared for this chachi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yeah the moment I saw her I remembered SRK wala Devdas  Wasn't she the one who played his bhabhi in that movie... Whoever that actor was I disliked her then coz of her shouting and screaming in the whole movie πŸ˜΅ 

Even if this chachi tries to hurt Paro, we have Rudra to save her na...  He was so caring..

Jallad reminded me of our Rakshas β€οΈ

haha so u finally listened to me n decided to break the silence on my post itself!πŸ˜†

lol i haven't watched Devdas except for some scenes like the beginning n the last scene! so no idea πŸ˜† 
aahh kinda for me too lol but this time its more bad than with the LG rakshas.. he was a teddy bear compared to this! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† (n lol don't comment on this! we r so not allowed to talk abt it here :p)

anyway i hate that woman already! yuck! so i am guessing she is doing a fab job with it!! got on my nerves from the 1st second she opened her mouth! πŸ˜† n ya let's wait n see πŸ˜ƒ
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

haha so u finally listened to me n decided to break the silence on my post itself!πŸ˜†

lol i haven't watched Devdas except for some scenes like the beginning n the last scene! so no idea πŸ˜† 
aahh kinda for me too lol but this time its more bad than with the LG rakshas.. he was a teddy bear compared to this! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† (n lol don't comment on this! we r so not allowed to talk abt it here :p)

anyway i hate that woman already! yuck! so i am guessing she is doing a fab job with it!! got on my nerves from the 1st second she opened her mouth! πŸ˜† n ya let's wait n see πŸ˜ƒ

Yes I did.. Thanks πŸ˜³ When I came to the forum I saw your thread on the top so had to and good for me na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Hahaha agree.. Jallad is worst...  Poor Paro but her innocence will melt him soon... πŸ˜³
(Oops got you.. Thanks..)

Agree she is doing a fab job πŸ‘ and  poor soul will be get hatred from first episode πŸ˜†πŸ‘ 
She is fultoo TRP family wala saas (btw nice name)... But good that Rudra is not the typical type.. Here comes the major difference... πŸ˜›

I saw the new promo so Rudra is taking our bhaisa to that chachi sa's house πŸ˜² Bhago Mohini agayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
nice post but omg, u thought so far ahead! πŸ˜² i saw the chachi and immediately my hackles went up and i put her on subtitles and muted it (i do it every time, even during saas-bahu scenes in the show i love to death) but all i thought was 'good, she's gonna pull in all the trp aunties while she bullies her hubby and tortures her bahu but we'll still get the hatke story and hatke lead protagonists'. she might even have a great backstory, i like that she is rudra's maasi, lots of different angles to play with and places to take this to - the plot thickens! and i agree with u, she wont be the one making paro's life miserable, there's so much angst between her and rudra that they cant have everyone else ganging up on her too! πŸ˜›