Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: RuchaMulay

Great Story! Nice End! Would have loved is there was some romance at the end, but hey, this was supposed to be climatic end, so it was fine!

Thanks for all the PMs you sent. Loved your story.

Thanks for reading Rucha! I would have loved to put some more romantic scenes to end it off but I thought it would have taken away from the intensity of the actual ending. Thanks for the input though. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
NOTE: Even though I already have another FF going on right now, I kind of want to continue this one. The idea would be to show the development of Rabir's relationship after they returned from London. After all the family back in India still thinks that Rachna and Kabir were in London for a conference. πŸ˜Š
So should I continue?
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

NOTE: Even though I already have another FF going on right now, I kind of want to continue this one. The idea would be to show the development of Rabir's relationship after they returned from London. After all the family back in India still thinks that Rachna and Kabir were in London for a conference. πŸ˜Š

So should I continue?

Yes, yes, continue...no need 2 ask...from me its always a YES!πŸ˜›
N no prob with 2 ffs...thts awesome news...πŸ˜ƒ
I'll be waiting eagerly😳
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangelasya

Yes, yes, continue...no need 2 ask...from me its always a YES!πŸ˜›
N no prob with 2 ffs...thts awesome news...πŸ˜ƒ
I'll be waiting eagerly😳

Thanks for the encouragement πŸ˜Š
2 FFs might get a bit tough for me to handle at the same time so I might just hold off on this idea for sometime...unless more people want me to continue. Then I guess I can consider working on both of them together
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Nivi,these days time don't allow me to come here and read bec of my children's exam.
But you please continue this i will definately read pending chapters for all your ff and os for sure.

sizzlingtrisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So should I continue?

yes plz😳 I would love to see the continuation for this ffπŸ˜ƒ Continue soon😳
Nuritzur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So should I continue?

Hi Nivi first of all I really enjoy to read your ff... I have agree if you want to continue your old ff story you should do at I be happy to read at.

I hope I help you. :)
Edited by Nuritzur - 9 years ago
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, continue;)
Will catch up on this storyπŸ˜†
RabirLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes.. wud love to read it...
nividances thumbnail