Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bismillah5985

Loved it loved it loved it is all i can say its th best iv read so far read all 12 parts together n they whr grear plzzz update super sooon thnx

Thanks so much for your appreciation! It means so much to me! πŸ€—
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kikidramagirl

Aww I'm glad you decided to put some family interactions. Just hope there will be lots of rabir in the next chapter πŸ˜›

I really like Raj. He's a really good friend!!! Can't wait till next chapter! Always wanted a scene like that πŸ˜³

Thanks girlie!! I'm glad you liked Raj's character...I hope every girl has a friend like that in her life. And yes the next chapter will definitely have a lot of Rabir in it...you can bet on it!!!!  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
nividances thumbnail

Awww thanks! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
RabirLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update nivi...!!! waiting for the next part
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG read all 12 chapters at one go...

fantastic work! Simple but gripping story...

I really love this FF.

what I fail to understand though is the response! I mean this story is so good, you should have reached a thread 2 for this by now...

anyway it's their loss, your story is really fine and sweet

nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: RabirLover

Nice update nivi...!!! waiting for the next part

Thanks Meru! I'll update soon...just editing the next chapter πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuchaMulay

OMG read all 12 chapters at one go...

fantastic work! Simple but gripping story...

I really love this FF.

what I fail to understand though is the response! I mean this story is so good, you should have reached a thread 2 for this by now...

anyway it's their loss, your story is really fine and sweet

Awww!! 😭😭 *tears of joy* πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Thanks so much for your kind words...means so much to me!! Never thought I was a good writer (still don't think that I'm that good lol πŸ˜†...) but it feels amazing when I see new readers liking and commenting on this FF. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Hi everyone!! Thanks so so so so so much!!! I'm so happy to see that you guys are liking my FF. So without further ado, here's the next chapter!

Chapter 13

February 4, 2014. 8:00 am. Gunjan and Mayank's Room.

"Good morning sweetheart!" Gunjan placed a soft kiss on Mayank's lips. β€οΈ

"Wow Gunjan!  Looks like my day is going to be awesome today! After all, it has started off so sweetly." He winks at her. πŸ˜‰

Gunjan shakes her head and smiles at her husband. "Mayank, tum bhi na. Now, c'mon hurry up and get ready! I'm going downstairs to help mummy ji with breakfast."

Gunjan is turning to leave when Mayank grabs her hand. He pulls Gunjan towards himself and puts his hands around her waist. 

"Mayank you're too much! ☺️ β˜ΊοΈ Let me go na, this is no time for romance!"

"Romance can happen anywhere, anytime...darling" 

Gunjan tickles Mayank to get herself free from him and runs out the door laughing. πŸ˜†

---------------------------------

February 4, 2014. 4:00 pm.

Kabir and Rachna are driving to the Kapoor office for their meeting with Siddharth. It's a beautiful sunny, warm afternoon so Kabir has rolled down all the windows of his car to let in some fresh air. This is causing Rachna's long, luscious hair to fly all over her face and she is getting irritated because of this.

"Kabir! Close the windows! My hair is going everywhere!" 

Kabir chuckles. "Rachna, fresh air is good for you!" πŸ˜Ž

Rachna turns towards Kabir and punches his arm lightly. "Mr. Kabir Tripathi...you feel like laughing right now? Firstly I'm so nervous for this presentation. I spent all night putting it together and I don't feel confident about it at all. And then on top of that you roll down the windows so my hair blows everywhere and I look like a complete mess!" Rachna pouts. πŸ˜”

Kabir looks at Rachna sternly. "Miss Garg, I may be your friend but right now, we're on official business so I'm your boss. So please, be professional."

Rachna glances at Kabir with a surprised look on her face and timidly replies: "Sorry boss."πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Kabir bursts out laughing. "Got you! You should have seen your face Rachna! Wish I had taken a picture!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Oh just you wait! I'm going to get you back for this one Kabir!"

Suddenly the car starts jolting and sputters to a stop, with some smoke coming out from the engine. Both Rachna and Kabir are confused. πŸ˜•

"Rachna! Couldn't you have waited until after the presentation to get back at me? Now look what happened to the car..."

Kabir gets out of the car and opens the bonnet to see what is wrong. Lots of smoke comes out and Kabir is not able to understand what the problem is. He shuts the bonnet and comes back into the car. Seeing Kabir, Rachna bursts out laughing. πŸ˜†

"Arre, why are you laughing so much? Have you gone crazy?"

"Look at your face...you look like a total clown right now!"

Kabir looks at his appearance in the rearview mirror and is shocked to see that his entire face is black. 😲😳 Rachna hands him her handkerchief to wipe his face.

"Ok Kabir, what are we going to do now? Did you figure out what's wrong with the car?"

"Do I look like a mechanic? How should I know?"

"Really...you went to look at the engine so confidently...like you were going to fix it, now what happened?"

"Uff Rachna! Please stop talking! Let me think...I'll try to call a mechanic."

Kabir looks for his phone and realizes that he has forgotten it at the office.

"What happened sir? Left your phone at home?" Rachna teases. 

Kabir puts out his hand. "Give me your phone."

As Rachna looks in her purse for her phone, she realizes that she has left her phone at home also.

"Oh no! My phone was charging in my room and I forgot to take it this morning as I was leaving. I don't have it Kabir! What are we going to do now? We're totally stuck!"

"Now we only have one option Rachna. We're going to have to walk. There should be a shop a little bit further up this road so maybe we can find a phone there and try to call for help.

"Ok, let's hurry. It will get dark soon and I don't want to be stuck out here."

Kabir and Rachna both get out of the car and start walking. After walking for a little while, Rachna screams and holds her foot. Kabir looks at her.

"What's wrong Rachna? What happened?"

Rachna points towards her foot. Kabir looks down and sees that Rachna's heel is broken. He bends down and touches her ankle, causing Rachna to scream in pain again. 

"Oh no, it looks like you have sprained your foot. Can you walk at all?"

Rachna slightly nods her head and tries to walk forward. As soon as she steps on her injured foot, she winces in pain. Kabir notices her reaction and realizes that she is unable to walk. He picks Rachna up and begins walking with her in his arms. Rachna is surprised and begins to protest.

"Arre Kabir...what are you doing? How are you going to carry me for so long?" πŸ˜²

"Why, you don't think I can carry a feather for a few kilometers?" Kabir smiles and winks. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Rachna blushes at the compliment. ☺️ While Kabir is walking, Rachna lovingly stares at Kabir's face, taking in his every little feature. His long, dark eyelashes...his beautiful, deep chocolate brown eyes...the two faint lines of worry on his forehead...his rosy, soft lips. Rachna notices a few beads of sweat dripping down Kabir's cheek so she takes her dupatta and wipes his face gently. Kabir looks at Rachna and they stare into each other's eyes softly. 

---------------------------------

February 4, 2014. 5:30 pm. Gunjan and Mayank's Room.

Gunjan and Mayank have just returned home and are relaxing together in their room. Mayank is on his laptop and he is showing Gunjan pictures of their new apartment in New York.

"Mayank I can't believe you got this promotion! You've been trying for so long! I'm so proud of you! And just look at this apartment...unbelievable! It looks stunning!"

"Yeah Gunjan, I'm really happy. It just seems so surreal...can't believe that we're moving to New York in a few weeks!"

"But Mayank, I wanted to ask you something. When I handed you the envelope yesterday, it was addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Garg. Why did it have my name on it if it was your promotion letter?"

Mayank is surprised at Gunjan's question. He glances away and pretends to be busy with an email on his phone. Gunjan shakes Mayank's shoulder. 

"Mayank, tell me na? Why was the letter addresses to both of us?"

Mayank stammers. "Uhhh, uhmm, Gunjan...voh, it was, uhhh, yeah voh it had both of our tickets and visa details so that's why it was addressed to you and me. That's all...and besides why are you getting so worked up about such a small thing?"

Gunjan looks unconvinced by Mayank's explanation. "I'm not getting worked up Mayank. I just found it to be a bit weird. I mean I just don't understand why they would put my name on the letter also. And did you seriously just find out about the promotion yesterday in the letter? Didn't your boss say anything about it at work? I mean he should have known about it right?"

Just then Shail calls out for Gunjan and asks her to come to the kitchen.

"Ooops, have to go Mayank."

Once Gunjan leaves, Mayank breathes a sigh of relief.

Thank God tai-ji saved me today.Otherwise I don't know what I would have told Gunjan. It's going to be really tough to hide this from her. I handled the situation yesterday by telling everyone about the promotion but I have to make sure that nobody actually reads the letter that came yesterday. I just hope that everything works out...

-------------------------

Precap: "Hay bhagwan, it's almost 8 o'clock and Rachna has still not come home yet. She has left her phone at home and Kabir's phone is also not reachable. Where are they?!?!"

So how was it guys? Likes, comments, criticism all welcome! Please tell me what kind of things you want to see...I like reading your suggestions/predictions.

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Plz plz continue soon
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its fab garima!!!!
Amazing update
U r amazing 
I just luv your FF...
Thanks 4 the pm...
Plz plz continue...
I will be eagerly waiting 4 the next part...