Anshul Pandey Of BALH fame.. Bags Yeh Rishta -TOI

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Anshul Pandey of Bade Acche... fame bags Yeh Rishta...
Tejashree Bhopatkar,TNN | Jan 22, 2014, 11.33AM IST 
Anshul Pandey
Star Plus' long running family drama Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, produced by Rajan Shahi under the banner of Director's Kut Production, is under going lot of changes. 

After the unexpected death of Naitik's mother Gayatri on the show, the makers are now planning an interesting track where Akshara will think of getting her father-in-law re married. Accordingly, actress Kshitee Jog has already entered the show and she will be playing Akshara's new mother in law.

READ: Kshitee Jog to enter Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain

Apart from Kshitee Jog, the makers are planning for a few more new entries and the handsome Anshul Pandey, last seen on Sony Entertainment Television's Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, has been roped in to play a pivotal role on the show. We also hear that Anshul will be a new family member, who will give a tough time to Kshitee's character.

Along with Anshul, a new girl has also been finalized opposite Anshul.

When contacted, Anshul shared, "Talks are on and nothing is finalized as of now. Yes, there is a new entry happening on the show but I haven't received any brief about the character."

Welcome back Anshul!

WATCH: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain-5 years completion party pictures

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
read the TC article..the new entrants r gonna stay at SS..why??πŸ˜•
and some stuff like they'll also be the parallel leads.. more or less the new leads😑

i hope the later is not nt true..😳
beautybutterfly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
may be they are roping in new lead couple  on whom yeh rishta storyline love after mariage  will be played again as naitik akshara couple has lost its popularity with time Their love romance is not bringing the audience  so the producers might have thought  the new couple will bring freshness,romance,love and a love story back in show which will atract audienceEdited by beautybutterfly - 10 years ago
-Maryam thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautybutterfly

may be they are roping in new lead couple  on whom yeh rishta storyline love after mariage  will be played again as naitik akshara couple has lost its popularity with time Their love romance is not bringing the audience  so the producers might have thought  the new couple will bring freshness,romance,love and a love story back in show which will atract audience

The new peeps aren't playing a couple, they're playing siblings! I don't think Naksh popularity has been lost. 
_Amina_ thumbnail
Interesting... something new 😊
_Amina_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maryam

The new peeps aren't playing a couple, they're playing siblings! I don't think Naksh popularity has been lost.

no mariam don't u know yrkkh is not even in top 50 show because Naitik Akshara's romance not bringing audience πŸ˜” now the producer got no choice so he is side lining Naitik Akshara and getting the new lead.. what should we do now 😲 should we do a petition to end YR? 🀣🀣
-Maryam thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Amina_

no mariam don't u know yrkkh is not even in top 50 show because Naitik Akshara's romance not bringing audience πŸ˜” now the producer got no choice so he is side lining Naitik Akshara and getting the new lead.. what should we do now 😲 should we do a petition to end YR? 🀣🀣

Oh hoo thanks for letting me KNOWW.. ! πŸ€£