Originally posted by: maaneetkimeet

Got to talk with gur and debina di on Skype superb happyyy

Happy 4 u dear😳
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guruvishva

Happy 4 u dear😳

Meee to dear I was wait for his tweeter repay  but I am so lucky...got talk to him ...the debina di and gur both to cute 
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyasi

Congrats for the new AT and congrats to those who could talk to them on skype... Lucky people... I am sooo happy for them...

Thank you dear
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
GURBINA ROCKS
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
gurbina rocks πŸ‘πŸΌ
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After 36 hours straight to net and i'm grounded!!
I donno day could end worst then this... 

To see the Man who is a Epitome os strenght n morality showing his vulnerability to the world! He didn't when he had no shelter, he didn't when he had no fan following , he didn't when he had no "Group fan follower "...

How sad or is it the fate of a noble man to come outright blue for support that too from those who leaves no opportunity to love him endless or from those who needs no nook to throw themselves n bring him down! 

Who can be this lucky ?? 

But i will never forget this day ever evr... 

I donno what would be the fate of finale... he'll make it or not but all these definitely thought me not become " Mr. Choudhary " ... I don't want to be This good to face all these... I want to be like just others who gets everything for doing nothing but showing off ! 

What a world !! 

If possible be good, support good... but never goof up negativity just to try prove something/some1 wrong. 

Does foolishness ends with NB6???? i highly doubt so...

Anyways i leave it here... i have no sanity left to utter good things... n this place doesn't just suit my words!!
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Chillax...Nethra...Gods blessings  are  always with him ...be mindful of that...he is taking all this shit coz he cannot change himself...lets just do what we should be doing...we had a successful trend today...we won twitter mirror last week...tomorrow voting starts..so just concentrate on that...and TC poll as well...πŸ˜ƒ...lets get the work done in style baby😎Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
And we will talk when we will have toπŸ˜‰...our time will definitely come..the very well known saying.every dog has his day... just have the patience dear...concentrate on TC poll right now...
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€“ !!
Adi, this happens when storm hits you right on your face when you r holidaying πŸ˜”

Wow those are some silver lining in black curd ! I'll be doing my best... more determined then EVER.

Did you just say we won twitter mirror ?!!!