Precap is NOT about fiery Paro :(( don't rejoice

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Well lemme be the bearer of bad news and tell something. Everyone was like Paro is giving back to Rudra. nuh nuh...at least not in the precap..

lemme spell out her dialogues
"Isse maar dia, isse mar diya. Isse katham kar diya, isse jala diya sabko"

translation is: "He was the one who killed, he was the one who killed, he finished everyone off, he burned everyone"

BURNED being the word. Paro is talking about her parents. She is again b/w hallucinations and reality just like that earlier episode.
they r starving her, she is so parched she couldn't at first while lying couldn't even speak as her voice was croaking due to her parched throat. So i dunno what triggers this out, but she is delirious from the looks of it, she is not in her conscious mind n fully sane at this moment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mubashera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ya makes sense and rudra is on the ground cuz he is injured! So idk know what his reaction is gonna be?!? Edited by mubashera - 10 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting to see how she ends with a gun and deals with the murderer and why is Rudra on the floor. Does he tackle the murderer and meanwhile Paro grabs the gun?
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sunara, you always make sense...
Thats exactly what I thought till I came to the forum.😆
We are going to see quite a bit of a hallucinating & hysterical Paro, she is not going to be very coherent while speaking.
Poor thing she has got only one glass of water since her wedding rituals along with so much trauma.
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Interesting to see how she ends with a gun and deals with the murderer and why is Rudra on the floor. Does he tackle the murderer and meanwhile Paro grabs the gun?

nah from the looks of it tha macho idiot didn't get his wounds treated! watch today's episode where he comes from the bike. He is dizzy he almost falls twice once just after getting down from the bike n the next time just before he goes in to his cabin!!  It is one thing to be macho! another to be utterly bull headed and idiotic!😡
He should take better care of himself without soaking alcohol on wounds n not getting them treated!

So its possible that he stumbles n falls.. after all bleeding that much is not a game even for him..

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Completely agree with u Sunara !! 🤗 Good Post ! :D
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Sunara, you always make sense...
Thats exactly what I thought till I came to the forum.
😆

I wrote WU today di n finished it a little while back! i listened to each line as i translated! so lol it just clicked! 😆

In today's episode Paro was brave. but not in tomorrow's one.. she is too physically tortured by withholding food for over a day and scarcely any water either

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: mubashera

Ya makes sense and rudra is on the ground cuz he is injured! So idk know what his reaction is gonna be?!?

yup, he is falling due to his own idiotic stubborness! ughh would it kill him to get some treatment first instead of running off to a tumble in the hay 1st? ok at least after that get some treatment!

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Completely agree with u Sunara !! 🤗 Good Post ! :D

thanks Zee! good to see u around more often! 🤗
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm!
I never thought about it from that point of view.
Come to think of it, it does make sense that due to starvation and dehydration she is hallucinating.
I do agree that Rudra is an idiot for not getting his wounds checked. That even I think is the reason he is on the floor.