Paro... kudos girl! u rocked!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
WOW!! the way she gave back to him!! just amazing!!

Well lemme start...
1st promo - some soothsayers predicted that she was going to be a bechari doormat.. n scoffed..
2nd promo - they asked what is new?
3rd promo - they had a problem with her acting...

Sneak peek - She doesn't have a role to play except look pretty...

so they said...

And ahh.. watching Paro today... I was like wah wah!!

she might be down, but she is not out.. EXACTLY what the 2nd promo showed to us!!

What an amazing character that the writers have written.. no wonder they specifically wrote it for Sanaya, keeping her in mind.. the building of various facets of Paro seems so well connected, each catalyst good or bad acting as a way to reveal another layer of her..

the simply innocent Paro... of the 1st 2 episodes.. who was scared of her nightmares... who was obedient, who was silent, who yearned for tender love and care...she who rejoiced in small pleasures in life...

And the shy lover blossoming as the first taste of love, liking towards her to be life partner appeared.. a girl full of dreams for a future... so young and innocent...

And then the girl who was stripped of every single thing.. one by one till she had nothing.. she was that broken girl... shocked and shaking...scared...heartbroken...innocently suffering...

Finally after the last nail to the coffin of her life as she had known till now was hit... emerges a new Paro.. already traces of her is appearing.. initial defeat turning in to solemn acceptance...
as everything is stripped off her a steely core she draws strength from...

She is starved, parched.. she doesn't beg... she even at her lowest will not beg for mercy.. from the moment her silent broken defiance asked out 'u killed my bheend' from that moment onwards she had been silently fighting in her own small way...
be it not sitting in the front seat to the refusal to sign the documents telling he was a liar to till today...

Paro is a revelation!! A girl i think would be an amazing role model to watch on screen!!

And Sanaya as the young Paro... breathes life in to her so impeccably!! just wow!!

And proving to everyone what Paro is made of and what its REALLY like!! I could only grin in glee!! β­οΈπŸ‘
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

πŸ˜† atleast she has some talks unlike last 2 weeks glycerin cans used .
But when she was murmuring I couldn't follow a word .
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Glad to know she is emerging as a Phoenix.
She is feisty  and hardcore..
But she is. Not out  and judging by the gun in her hands she will never be out...

Originally posted by: DN2012

Glad to know she is emerging as a Phoenix.

She is feisty and hardcore..
But she is. Not out and judging by the gun in her hands she will never be out...

True precap are to get people's attention .
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post , totally agree with u
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally Finally Finally seeing a strong Paro. Loved Sanaya in todays episode. Brilliant//.. Go girl Go !
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
wat an acting..
phenomenal .. I m so happy that paru is not a doormat n she. Will fight :)
yr post is fab
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She will make rudra, pay for all these..after today's epi m sure she wont back down so soonπŸ‘
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rockstar29

πŸ˜† atleast she has some talks unlike last 2 weeks glycerin cans used .
But when she was murmuring I couldn't follow a word .

aahh true said!! only an actress of her superlative caliber would have ever pulled off the entire range of emotions she did without a single word to speak!

words allow us to express so much easier.. but to create an even bigger impact without using a single word!

wow!! Sanaya is amazing in that aspect.. the use of her eyes, expressions...body language! she is impeccable in her enactment of Paro...  even i am surprised cz as good as i expected her to be she is far exceeding all expectations!

n it feels amazing to read so many praises - from NONE fans! from senior industry people etc etc!! she is sure acing this role!! πŸ‘

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font color="#0066cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> aahh true said!! only an actress of her superlative caliber would have ever pulled off the entire range of emotions she did without a single word to speak!

words allow us to express so much easier.. but to create an even bigger impact without using a single word!

wow!! Sanaya is amazing in that aspect.. the use of her eyes, expressions...body language! she is impeccable in her enactment of Paro... even i am surprised cz as good as i expected her to be she is far exceeding all expectations!

n it feels amazing to read so many praises - from NONE fans! from senior industry people etc etc!! she is sure acing this role!! πŸ‘

</font>

I am sorry was there any eye expression I have to see it again .
Sorry to say I hardly see her face because I can't see crying girls on tv .
But precap was deadly ha I agree atleast now they need to show strong paro .
Womenhood is strong .