Today's Take - Shadyantra updtd

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
The Thakur leaves nothing to chance ... Paro baisa, we will miss you, but you must die.

Paro may be an uneducated village belle, but she's no wimp ... no weeping and wailing why her maami-sa disowned her, she knows exactly why maamisa did so ... but the blame for that goes not to the Thakur, but to the BSD, and to Rudra in particular ... of course maamisa disowned me, you klutz, because if she and the village had acknowledged me, you would have wreaked havoc in the entire village. It's all your fault. You're an animal! 
The brainwashing over the years has had its effect ... πŸ˜•

Rudra is even more furious ... he knows that by not acknowledging Paro as their own, the village stymied him completely ... and far from blaming them and hating them for it, and in turn betraying them, Paro makes his life more difficult by blaming him! She's not going to bend in a hurry!

Have to say, Paro caught me completely by surprise in that scene ... I did not expect a feisty Paro this early!! I thought she was dead from inside at the betrayal by her village ... but she wasn't ... not so dead that she couldn't comprehend why Maamisa had done what she did ... and her anger towards the BSD and Rudra is only building more and more.
So Paro leaves Rudra speechless, helpless and even angrier than before ... no food for you till you tell me what I want to know! 

Thakur is the next man in a bind due to a beautiful woman ... his Thakurain. She wants Paro back safe and sound. So does Maamisa ... she understands why Thakursa told her to disown Paro, she did so ... but now she's only worried about Paro.
Thakur repeats the same words to Thakurain and maamisa that Paro said to Rudra ... it was necessary to save the village ... seems like Paro already knows how the Thakur's mind works ... its poison been fed to her with every meal and probably with mother's milk as well. 
Maamisa doesn't care, she's only worried about Paro ... Paro, who lost her parents, her husband and now even her village ... She's even ready to be banished from Birpur as long as she can go with Paro. So Maamisa is dispatched ... 
But Thakurain is a different matter.
Hence the new shadyantra ... Paro must die. πŸ˜‘

Rudra wants to hear what Paro is saying ... turns out it's nothing useful ... only a prayer. He allows her water ... after tasting it himself ... to Aman he says that's necessary because she's their only witness and hostage, anything she eats or drinks, will be only after he tastes it.
Okayyy ... he is official taster? πŸ˜†

Rudra-Laila ... she calls, he needs release ... release for his frustration at being bested by a beautiful girl? A girl whom he wants to believe is guilty, but his heart seems to say she's innocent ...
Laila cares deeply for Rudra, her light frivolous seductive talk is a cover, because she knows that's all he wants, all he will accept ... when she discards the cover to show her real concern for his wounds, he doesn't want it. He comes to her for one thing alone ... and she'd better remember it and not talk about anything else. Least of all, about the beautiful dulhan who is his captive ... why did he even take her captive. He doesn't want to hear that question, much less answer it.

Thakurain is not going to give up easily ... Thakur has to admit defeat. 
Again talk of when Thakurain came to him ... leaving an already existing family? 
She doesn't hear Rudra's name ...
Is Thakurain Rudra's mother?

Paro whimpers on the floor in captivity ... murmuring the childish rhyme she whispered to the camel to take away its pain ... who will take away hers? πŸ˜­

Thakur's men have found a renegade BSD officer to do the work ... get rid of Paro. Man gets to work, while Thakur apologises to Paro baisa in absentia ... sorry, Paro, not your fault, I just need to kill you anyway. 

Rudra gets back to work, staggering a little from his wounds ... for heavens sake, man ... there is bravery and there is bravado ... usually preceded by the word 'foolish' ... if you want to show you're brave, get your wounds treated and refuse the pain killers, to refuse treatment for wounds is being foolish!

Killer reaches Paro ... so does Rudra ... and episode ends ... damnnn!!!! Paro holding gun in precap ... on Rudra ... double damn!!!
Edited by DiyaS - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me! Me! Me!
Edited

Do I love them or do I hate them?? For now I hate to love them!!

Paro- Loved it  that she finally changes from mute mode but for what?? To spout utter rubbish fed into her brain by thakursa over years..😭 She defends her mamisa and the villagers.. Ok, its difficult to change age old habits but doesnt the girl for a moment think, WHAT NEXT FROM HERE?? My heart goes out to her but I am angry with her all the same.😑.

Rudra- Sensible and touching gesture to take care of his witness, to ensure she is safe, but what's with all the manhandling.. Frankly I am not totally against a little dramatization but today when he was clutching Paro's arms I was wincing out here..😑😭

Thakursa- I want to hate him but then he comes in with all the gooey romance with Thakurainsa.😳. Fake promises not withstanding, he cares for her and in a show filled with hatred this is a relief.. Shaatir dimaag is back in action.. But will his love be enough to forgive Thakurainsa if Rudra turns out to be her son, as the insightful here predict.. Am not good with hidden meanings, so I ll wait and see..

Laila-  Laila Rudra scene was tolerable, actually as long as Laila doesn't dance, I'm fine..πŸ˜† Thank god the sun rose over that soon enough! πŸ˜†Although I instinctively want to hate her, she is just a woman in love, unrequited love.. And she is concerned for him in her own way..No, I cant hate her.. But I pity both their livers.. Alcohol is not the solution to all the problems my dears..

Mamisa- Can I get you a brain from somewhere?? How she can fall under the spell of Thakursa's words howsoever well worded I dont understand.. Thakurainsa at least has the excuse of being his wife and yet seems the smarter of the two..

Faceless new killer guy has a better helmet than Rudra!! Not fair at all ST uncle!😑😑

Paro with the pistol in precap looks shit scared, why did Rudra collapse, out of the wounds which did not heal miraculously? I dont think the little mouse Paro will actually shoot..πŸ˜•

Cant they get the interrogation room swept once a day?? They have the infrastructure to install recorders and one way glasses but cant afford a broom?πŸ˜† 

Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Again a gd episode..poor paro in pain..rudra hears what paro speaks in that room..he wants to probe her and want to knw the trth abt rudra...
Here thakursa plays games with thakurain and paro mami..he tells paro mami to move out of birpur...

rudra instructs aman to have a close eye on paro...

when paro needs water to drink rudra makes sure he tastes it and gives it to her...

rudra is in pain and here comes laila..with her ras leela...

i also feel thakuraian sa is rudra mom...

if thats true it would be treat to watch as paro would bring thm together...

Precap...looks sueprb and san looks very gd...

Edited by DeliciousAS - 10 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, I'm updating after so long.
I loved the entire episode, from Paro and Rudra's face-off , the two faced Thakur, Aman , Paro's breakdown, the precap, everything. I don't even mind the Rudra-Laila scene, because it shows how much Rudra objectifies her. And he treats her like crap, because she is another beautiful woman. But one with uses. It also shows Laila's concern for him , which may or may not be love. Her possessiveness, when she asks if he finds the dulhan very beautiful. Also, Ankita did that part really well where she says when you call me beautiful I feel only pain.
ThakurSa is one evil man. But in spite of it all, he can still love his wife. Although he lies to her, makes false promises and basically brainwashes her and the general populace. The plan to kill Paro looks fool proof as of now. She's disoriented, and can be instigated to shoot Rudra, after which the renegade will shoot her as if in defence.And both threats against Thakur are eliminated in one go.
Edited by SS88 - 10 years ago
gilgamesh thumbnail
Does Paro actually shoot Rudra or has Thakur sa set it up to look like she did? It would suit him perfectly as Paro would then have to die for killing a BSD officer, which would clean up any trace of evidence for him
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awesome take Dia di! hehe yai am unressing today πŸ˜†
Anyway i will just point at a few things. The precap. Paro wasn't being fiery at all.. She was delirious and was talking about her parents and crying.
How she got hold of the pistol i dunno. but the starved and parched n exhausted girl is not in her senses in that scene.

And as for that 1st class idiot who refuses to get treatment! Can i just go and give him a big kick in the butt and then drag him to some doctor?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Paro poor girl it must be freezing on the floor.. so that explains that latter SBS where she has been given a shawl (the one where she runs away)
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rudra --am disappointed with you!!
What did your officer say? Inveigle the truth out of your witness... be nice to her!What did you do? You suddenly realised that your witness is a woman and a defiant one at that... so you decided not to be nice? All you did is reinforce in her mind all her impressions of BSD ... the indoctrination that the Thakur has given her over the years.

Also this witness sa needs a different type of handling ... !

So the whole interrogation becomes a fiasco as both of them stick to their guns ... and impressions and ideas... paro shows that there is a hint of steel running through her...

Now , will the Thakur's plan to assassinate her make either of them doubt their stands or will it get worse? To be seen as yet...

So while the rakth on the reth ended , the battle of wits has just begin... lots of battles between Rudra and his mind and his ideas , Paro and her ideas and between the two of them to go until they understand each other ... of course Laila is one hurdle to cross in between...

Go Paro!!!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Me! Me! Me!

Edited

Do I love them or do I hate them?? For now I hate to love them!!

Paro- Loved it  that she finally changes from mute mode but for what?? To spout utter rubbish fed into her brain by thakursa over years..😭 She defends her mamisa and the villagers.. Ok, its difficult to change age old habits but doesnt the girl for a moment think, WHAT NEXT FROM HERE?? My heart goes out to her but I am angry with her all the same.😑.

Rudra- Sensible and touching gesture to take care of his witness, to ensure she is safe, but what's with all the manhandling.. Frankly I am not totally against a little dramatization but today when he was clutching Paro's arms I was wincing out here..😑😭

Thakursa- I want to hate him but then he comes in with all the gooey romance with Thakurainsa.😳. Fake promises not withstanding, he cares for her and in a show filled with hatred this is a relief.. Shaatir dimaag is back in action.. But will his love be enough to forgive Thakurainsa if Rudra turns out to be her son, as the insightful here predict.. Am not good with hidden meanings, so I ll wait and see..

Laila-  Laila Rudra scene was tolerable, actually as long as Laila doesn't dance, I'm fine..πŸ˜† Thank god the sun rose over that soon enough! πŸ˜†Although I instinctively want to hate her, she is just a woman in love, unrequited love.. And she is concerned for him in her own way..No, I cant hate her.. But I pity both their livers.. Alcohol is not the solution to all the problems my dears..

Mamisa- Can I get you a brain from somewhere?? How she can fall under the spell of Thakursa's words howsoever well worded I dont understand.. Thakurainsa at least has the excuse of being his wife and yet seems the smarter of the two..

Faceless new killer guy has a better helmet than Rudra!! Not fair at all ST uncle!😑😑

Paro with the pistol in precap looks shit scared, why did Rudra collapse, out of the wounds which did not heal miraculously? I dont think the little mouse Paro will actually shoot..πŸ˜•

Cant they get the interrogation room swept once a day?? They have the infrastructure to install recorders and one way glasses but cant afford a broom?πŸ˜† 

Deeps πŸ˜ƒ  Itna gussa! πŸ˜†

Paro has been brain washed as much as all the villagers have ... plus she SAW with her own eyes, Rudra kill her husband ... she is not going to forgive Rudra in a hurry. She doesn't trust Rudra ... she trusts the thakur. One speech by Rudra is not enough to change the mindset of twenty odd years ... 

Rudra ... more than the manhandling, which was actually quite bad ... I winced too ... I was annoyed with his for his stupid heroics ... a tumble in bed is more important than getting wounds taken care of? And when they're bad enough that he's falling all over the place the next day? Rudra Laila scene was redundant for me because of that ... didn't add anything ... and it showed Rudra in a rather poor light ... 

Thakur is a snake ... but a very handsome one ... I'm more and more impressed with him in every episode πŸ˜› What a smart guy ... gets rid of Maamisa smoothly ... and plans to get rid of Paro equally smoothly. His only weakness is his wife ... but not enough of a weakness to hinder his planning πŸ˜†

Rajasthan is very dusty ... I guess πŸ˜†

Paro is not such a mouse after all ... though I doubt she will pull the trigger. But how did she fell that BSD mota uncle? 
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousAS

Again a gd episode..poor paro in pain..rudra hears what paro speaks in that room..he wants to probe her and want to knw the trth abt rudra...

Here thakursa plays games with thakurain and paro mami..he tells paro mami to move out of birpur...

rudra instructs aman to have a close eye on paro...

when paro needs water to drink rudra makes sure he tastes it and gives it to her...

rudra is in pain and here comes laila..with her ras leela...

i also feel thakuraian sa is rudra mom...

if thats true it would be treat to watch as paro would bring thm together...

Precap...looks sueprb and san looks very gd...

Yep, I also feel thakurain is Rudra's mom ... enough hints about it already. 

Good pace of episode ... the Rudra Laila scene was the only useless one ... Thakur and thakurain are very good actors ... I enjoy watching them. 

Paro turning fiery was a good surprise ... Rudra was gobsmacked!!! πŸ˜† 
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: gilgamesh

Does Paro actually shoot Rudra or has Thakur sa set it up to look like she did? It would suit him perfectly as Paro would then have to die for killing a BSD officer, which would clean up any trace of evidence for him

I don't think Paro will shoot Rudra ... I think the other guy will attack her ... and Rudra might figure out that Thakur wants to kill her. Or did thakur mean for Paro to shoot that guy?