RagNa OS Creations (OS: You Are Mine ~ Part 2 UPDATE PAGE 3)

suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello everyone! Well for the people that don't know me from other forums here on IF, let me introduce myself. My name is Suman. Wow that was a short intro.πŸ€” Well lets get on with this. I have been watching EMA on and off since it started, mostly I didn't watch it because I would not get time because of work, but now I am set to make sure I watch every upcoming episode and that is all because I have fallen in love...with Ragna. I know that they are fairly new and all, but I don't care I need to see some of their magic to get through.

Now I have decided that every time that I do not see any Ragna magic in EMA, I will write and OS that will hopefully gather a tiny bit of that magic. Oh who am I kidding, I won't even be able to get a tiny bit of it captured. 😭 But I will still try. Now I have said that I will write a OS every time, but I don't think I will post  every single one of them here. Now if all of you RagNa fans out there want me to post all of them as I write then I want likes and comments...that includes you too silent readers...even if the comment is one word, I am ok with it.πŸ˜ƒ

Now shall I give a little preview/promo of what's to come???πŸ˜‰

Ok here it is...

"Thank you!" Kalpi looked at Raghav astonished, did he really just thank her. The kadoos Mr. Raghav Singhania saying thank to her, Kalpi. I must be dreaming. Kalpi pinches herself to make sure that she is not dreaming, "Ouch!" Raghav looks at her like she is crazy, "Kalpi, what is wrong with you? Why are you pinching yourself?" "Umm...nothing sir, I was just making sure that I was not dreaming. Its not everyday that the great Mr. Raghav Singhania says thank you." Kalpi covered her mouth when she realized what she had just said out loud. She looked at Raghav and saw the amused look in his eyes. "s...s...s...sorry sir." Kalpi was terrified, she needs to learned to think before talking. All of a sudden Raghav started laughing...really laughing...the whole holding your stomach because it hurts from laughing kind of laugh. Kalpi was mesmerized. He looks so cute when he laughs. Soon Raghav stops  laughing looks into Kalpi's eyes. There is something there, but he is not able to read what it is. They continue staring into each others eyes. Getting lost in them.

Like/Comment and I might just upload the full OS for the above preview today instead of waitingπŸ˜‰

Edited by suman4evr - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suman4evr thumbnail

RAGNA OS: YOU ARE MINE (PART 1) ~ PAGE 2
RAGNA OS: YOU ARE MINE (PART 2) ~ PAGE 3

Edited by suman4evr - 10 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Interesting...would like to read all of it...soon pls!😊
razianas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Suman it was awesome
Can you upload Ragna scenes  please
suhani.rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ wooow... while reading this os i was imagining the whole thing.but... it so short!!! hah! thatz not fair.make more.plzzz. i want moreee 😳Edited by suhani.rahman - 10 years ago
suman4evr thumbnail
Thank you to those of you that liked and commented on my post. πŸ€—Well I was thinking that if I get at least 5 likes or comments then I would post the OS...and since I have reached that goal, I will surely post it...hope your ready for the long update (and its only part 1, keep a look out for part 2)πŸ˜‰
suman4evr thumbnail

Raghav was driving back from the business party that the Kapoors had put together for him. Seriously if he had to stay even a minute longer...the things he has to go through to get his revenge. It had started raining really bad and the roads were beginning to flood. But Raghav did not care he would get home and nothing could stop him. Raghav Singhania gets what he wants always. Not always Raghav... That little voice in the back of his reminded him that he does not always get what he wants. That there was still something that he wants, but will never get. Because he does not want to lose Her...his Kalpana. He has always felt a pull towards her since they were kids, but every since Puna, and seeing her broken when Kamla Maa hugged everyone and forgot about her...I couldn't take it. The pain that was in her eyes, it was in my heart. I couldn't see her in that state so I left, hoping the pain would go away. But it didn't. It did not go away, it got worst being away from her. Worst.

In his thoughts Raghav did not notice that he was speeding and he skidded off of the road. Raghav lost control of the car and it hit a tree post. Before he lost consciousness at a distance he heard a girl scream his name "RAGHAV!!!"

Kalpi was just walking back from an interview that did not go well at all. What was she going to tell her Aayi? She had so many hopes for her, her entire family was counting on Kalpi to make their dreams come true, but she can only disappointment them. She noticed a car speeding past her and hit a tree post. Wait isn't that Raghav Singhania's car? Before she could think about what she was doing she ran towards the car. "RAGHAV" she kept screaming. Oh no what will I do now the door won't even open, Bapa please help me.  She kept pulling at the door with all her strength so that she could open it. At last she finally opened the door. "Raghav, Sir. Wake up. Wake up, Please. I have to get him to the hospital fast." Kalpi got out her cell phone and called for an ambulance. Kalpi was in tears, she dragged him out of the car and laid him on the ground under the tree with his head on her lap. "Raghav don't worry the ambulance is on its way. Nothing will happen to you. You will be ok. Kalpi kept rubbing his hand and trying to keep him warm by putting the shawl that she had around him.

Soon Kalpi heard the ambulance and when she looked up they were here. The paramedics quickly put Raghav on the stretcher and in the ambulance. Kalpi sat next to Raghav the entire time holding his hand tight. When they got to the hospital, they quickly rushed Raghav to the ER. Not wanting to be away from Raghav for even a second Kalpi had to let go of his hand and let the doctors look at him. "What should I do? I don't even know who I should call to inform about this accident? Should I call Aayi? Yes she thinks of him as a son and even he thinks of her as his Maa. I will call Aayi." Kalpi calls her Aayi and tells her everything.

Soon her Aayi, Baba, and bhai come to the hospital, but the operation is still going on. Kalpi is very tensed and all are praying in front of Bapa's murti that Raghav be ok. The light to the operation theatre turns off and the doctor comes out. Kalpi rushes to the doctor. "Sir, is Raghav ok? Koi tension wali baat toh nahi hai na?" "Don't worry Mrs. Singhania, Mr. Singhania is fine the operation was successful. He should be waking up in the next couple of hours." Kalpi let out a breath of relief and turned to her family. They all had surprised looks on their faces. "Kalpi, yeh doctor saab ne tujhe Mrs. Singhania kyon bolaiya?" Oh no Kalpi, what are you going to say. You can't lie to you family. "Woh Aayi...actually jab main Raghav ko yahan lehkar ayi thi tho doctor ne kaha tha ke agar jaldi se unka operation nahi kiya tho unke jaan ko kathra ho sakda hai aur woh kisi family member ke permission ke bina operation nahi kar sakde. Aur main toh unke family se kisi ko nahi janthi toh kise phone karthi toh maine kahe diya tha ke main unki pathni hoon." Vitthal and Kamla were feeling proud of their daughter for caring so much but Kamla did not like that her daughter had lied, but let it go.

They shifted Raghav to a room and Kalpi told her family that they should go home since it is late and that she would stay there and make sure that Raghav is looked after. After much debate, they finally agreed to leave and Kalpi stayed back and looked after Raghav. Getting him warm blankets since it was cool in the room, and tucking him in. As the time went by Kalpi fell asleep on the little couch on the other end of the room.

A little later Raghav woke up. What? Where am I? He looked around and saw the IV hooked up to his hand and the monitor making the beeping sounds letting every one know that his heart is still beating. But how did I get in the hospital? The last thing I remember was...oh the accident. Raghav tried to get up but it was difficult. "Ahh!" The pain in his head was too much.

Kalpi woke up to the sound and saw Raghav awake and in pain. "Raghav?" Kalpi got up and rushed to his side. Raghav finally noticed her and looked at her questioningly Kalpi?

"Oh I'm sorry, I meant Sir. Are you ok? Do you need anything? Is your head hurting? Should I bring you your medicine?" As much as Raghav loved the sound of her voice all of these questioning was making his headache worse. "Will you shut up! Tumari bak bak bak bak ke vaje se mera sir fata jara hai..."

Kalpi stood there wide eyed. What does he think of himself? I am just asking if he needs anything and he is showing me attitude. Seriously, achchai ki tho koi kadar nahi hai.

Raghav saw the upset look on her face. Oh good job Raghav. "Look I'm sorry, I should have said it like that. Actually my head is hurting really bad and you questioning me was not helping one bit. But I appreciate you trying to help." After hearing that Kalpi felt a little better and went to go get his pain meds and a glass of water. By helping Raghav sit up she gave him the med, which he gladly took while watching her.

In a more calm tone Kalpi asked if he needed anything else to which Raghav replied no. "How did I get here?" Kalpi remembered the crash and told Raghav how she saw his car crash and called the ambulance and had him rushed to the hospital. (But of course she left out the part about telling the doctor that she was his wife) "Thank you!" Kalpi looked at Raghav astonished, did he really just thank her. The kadoos Mr. Raghav Singhania saying thank to her, Kalpi. I must be dreaming. Kalpi pinches herself to make sure that she is not dreaming, "Ouch!" Raghav looks at her like she is crazy, "Kalpi, what is wrong with you? Why are you pinching yourself?" "Umm...nothing sir, I was just making sure that I was not dreaming. Its not everyday that the great Mr. Raghav Singhania says thank you." Kalpi covered her mouth when she realized what she had just said out loud. She looked at Raghav and saw the amused look in his eyes. "s...s...s...sorry sir." Kalpi was terrified, she needs to learned to think before talking. All of a sudden Raghav started laughing...really laughing...the whole holding your stomach because it hurts from laughing kind of laugh. Kalpi was mesmerized. He looks so cute when he laughs. Soon Raghav stops  laughing looks into Kalpi's eyes. There is something there, but he is not able to read what it is. They continue staring into each others eyes. Getting lost in them.

The doctor comes in breaking the trance that they were in. Kalpi tries to get as far away from Raghav's side as possible at the moment.

"Good morning Mr. Singhania, I am Dr. Mehta, how are you feeling now?" "I'm fine doctor." The doctor does a little check up making sure that everything is ok. "Well I must say that you are in great condition now as opposed to earlier. And it is all thanks to your wife (motioning toward Kalpi). She has been taking good care of you while you were unconscious. You are one lucky man, Mr. Singhania to have such a loving and caring wife. Well I will leave and get your discharge papers ready." The doctor leaves and Raghav is dumbstruck and Kalpi is red as a tomato. Wife? Kalpi? What is going on here? Raghav looks at Kalpi. "Kalpi, what did the doctor..." "Sir, I will go check on your discharge paper's, you get ready..." And Kalpi runs out as Raghav is calling her "Kalpi!...Damn it why did the doctor call Kalpi his wife? And what did he say? She was caring for me all night. But why?"

Raghav just stared out the door that Kalpi ran out of hoping that the answers to all his questions would somehow just come.

shonalii thumbnail
Hey it's so cute
i jst lvd it.
I was almst imagining evry single scene
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow dear...u r an amazing writer..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Such a beautiful OS..wowπŸ‘
The story line is very interesting..😳
I loved this OS to the core..❀️..
Truely u r brillient writer⭐️⭐️
Update soon can't wait for the next chap..
I loved the whole Mrs.Singhaniya wala part..😳
Lol i'm day dreaming now πŸ˜†
Mrs.Kalpna Raghav Singhaniya sounds amazing 😳..
Thanxx a ton dear πŸ€— for a lovely OS..
Continue soon..would love to read more n more..😳Edited by SoniLuvsRT - 10 years ago
leelu0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very cute is thanks for updating, waitingg for the next paart