Oh Acha! It's all becoming clear...

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Thanks to Ami, Bharathi,Rama for all your taaza khabar about latest shock therapy. I seriously just get entertained by this and don't watch the show because I think there is a trend, maybe you will agree/disagree ... 

The secret of DABH's success is not just Bhabo, it is BhaSan. :  If Sandy is now coochie coo-ing to Bhabo on the phone out on the training track for extra privacy, then you can imagine what gehra pyar there is here. Skype sessions are also taken over by BhaSan bonding. 

Suraj?  His major role and contribution was getting Sandy into the Training Academy. He has served his purpose.  Now only him becoming a father will be expected from Bhabo. Till then, he can be annoyed by Kavita.  ...and I can bet that if there's any trouble with Kavita, Bhabo will find a way to blame Sandy and her IPS career. 

Bhabo?  She also has goals. Major goal is SurYa baby, other goal is Sandy IPS in Pushkar. Bhabo has forgotten about he other children for the moment. Poor Chavi's indefinite marriage postponement is forgotten. 

Sandy is not allowed to have personal goals. This seems to be a major theme for the past year. She has no wants, desires,needs. Only Bhabo. Same with SurYa as a couple, they were only allowed a week of intimacy by CVs.  So if Bhabo wants her to stay in Hyd, she will, if Bhabo wants a baby, Sandy will provide that, if Bhabo wants Sandy to excel and win trophy, then Sandy will do that.  Basically, Sandy will 'accidentally' achieve things by pleasing Bhabo. Saas will never be crossed, her wishes never questioned. Bahu cannot plan her own route to success. That is why Sandy is always shown to be very reluctant. Reluctant student, reluctant recruit, missing her saas and will drop everything and run home, but ...sigh...husband will get hurt. So just be dragged along by circumstances and make sure that Bhabo is kept happy every minute. This is the reason for the success of DABH. 

I could be wrong, but this is all I can see as the big picture and it is interesting to ponder for me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol AJ you really did the research...

actually the secret of success everyone has a dream in DABH 

suraj - sandy to become IPS

sandy - bhabo must be happy, if suraji happy then it's a bonus

bhabo - surya baby

meena - must be no1 bahu

chavi - must get married soon and leave RM

and the list goes on...

maybe that's why they named this show sapna in sinhalese πŸ˜›
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shall we just ignore my comment is below the first comment and pretend my comment is the first comment? ok thanks

PPEdited by fresco. - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
ok Bhabo ^   whatever you say. πŸ˜³

Niru but I also have goals... πŸ˜’
Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago
SwerveBae thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

ok Bhabo ^ whatever you say.😳

bhabho ...
I'm not bhabho, I'm samah. that's another reason to do whatever I say
..Anusha.. thumbnail
ok fine.  I will not cut my hair, although it's shorter than Suraj's.  I will wear Sari... in 2015. 
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent post as usual. Yes the real reason behind DABH's success is indeed woman's liberation and subsequent domination in a patriarchal setup. We never understood the real Nayi Soch. The mistake we as audience made is to think that woman is Sandhya, while all along they meant Bhabo and Maasa.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. They control the life of everyone in the parivar with an iron hand particularly that of the main bread winner and his wife and men in the family despite earning have no say...Is se bada success aap ne kahin duniya main feminist movement main dekha hain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SwerveBae thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

ok fine. I will not cut my hair, although it's shorter than Suraj's. I will wear Sari... in 2015.

Did I tell you I cut my hair? It's short now and I cry every time I look myself in the mirror ... It's a tragedy I tell you.. Not being able to swing my hair around my head 2-3 times really sucks.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Uma, oh I see.  Liberation-Domination.  I don't know why it took me this long to accept this theme. It works for them, so it must be echoing some sentiments somewhere in the trp world. 
I'm not saying what they are showing is wrong.  If Sandy is happy to obey Bhabo and what's more out of love, then all power to her. I just hope her countenance will clear and she starts to look happy more often. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Anushaji atleast now I want Sandhya to be happy. Her lubly MIL is happy. Oh how I want to see Kavitha more now.
@Umaji yaa yaa have to agree to you. The liberated woman is Bhabo not Sandhya🀣
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago