Mahabharat Written Update 17/01 Kaumodaki - The Magnetic Mace

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gaiπŸ˜›
as usual late shate with nonsense updateπŸ˜†

Draupadi at the river front telling herself that she did the right thing...She decides to start the "Naari Samman and Mukti morcha movement" single handedly when the chhotu princess asked what would she do alone...
We see a drop of Draupi's tear fall in the lake (Kya powerful hosepower hai!! The tear went so faaar!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†)
And we see the Peacock feather landing smoothly on the lake...(Wonderful shot and symbolism this was!)

Krishna Vasudev is here...smiling down on Draupi from his charoit...and asks her whether she wants to immerse in the water or waiting for the water to immerse her??πŸ˜†
Draupi is affronted and asks about his identity...Krishna teases her more and asks whether she has stolen the clothes from Kampilya, because now he is the ruler of KampilyaπŸ˜•
Excellent shot...But it must mean Krishna was shouting all over the place to talk to Draupi...πŸ˜†

Krishna smiles as a bewildered Draupi looks on and he goes on..

In the Kampilya fort, the Drupad sena is ready to march..When the fort doors open and Drona walks in...and tells Drupi that he has come to give Ashirwad to his son borne out of pyre...Drupad tells him that Dhrusti has been born to kill Drona ..(And then Dhrushti gives a hair flick to look at Drona vehemently...It was such an LOL moment...it was like.."let my looks kill you, Drona since  I dont know how to use the sword!! I am just born two days backπŸ˜­πŸ˜†)

Drona says he knows and says that he will not pick up the weapon against Dhrusti as Drupi is his friend...and turns to leave when drupi orders Dhrushti to get down and kill his enemy...Drona sits on the floor ready to die and Dhrushti takes a flying jump from his horse and runs to kill Drona🀒

When suddenly thunderbolt comes and we see that the Kaumodaki Gada has entered the fort and is revolving on everybody's head and then it pulls Dhrushti's sword towards it πŸ˜• (So Krishna used a magnetic Gada ?? or the Gada picked up from the magnetic personality of KrishnaπŸ˜•πŸ€£)

Dhrishti falls down on his not so good behindπŸ˜› and we see shocked faces on everyon'es face...Krishna enters with his chariot and Drona is happy shappy..

Drupi shouts his normal dialogue "who are you?' and Krishna tells him that it is weird that the ocean fish doesnot know the ocean but he will stop him from doing Adharma...Drupi doesnot listen to him...drona implores him but Drupi is desperate to make a big time loser of himself so he tells Dhrushti to attack him..but apparently Dhrushti is all mesmerized by Manmohana and he just lowers his eyelids☺️

Drupi gets mad and Krishna goes and takes his pose on the Chariot ❀️

and Drupi attacks him..but apparently the magnet field on his gada is on full time and all the arrows vanish with the Gada circling on everybody's heads...πŸ˜•
Drupi gets frustrated and tells his soldiers to attack but apparently all the weapons of the soldiers feel the magnetism of the Gada and go to the gada leaving their masters to faint on the battlefieldπŸ˜•...Only the Drupad family and Drona survive the fainting mania and do not faint and we see Draupadi finally catching up with Krishna as she enters the fort and sees the mass faintingπŸ˜†

Krishna tells him that he didnot follow the right path and hence Krishna would have to kill Drupi ...he sends his Gada towards him...Shikhandini valiantly lifts a big sword but that swords also falls for the charms of Krishna Gada and gets attracted and vanishes...

Drupada is about to be killed when Draupadi runs and stands in between her father and the magnetic Kaumodaki

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Nice  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Surish thumbnail
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The episode was ridiculous but you made it insanely funny. Loved your update.πŸ‘
AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update 
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hehehehe can't stop laughing. beautifully hilarious write up!
I was actually expecting the peacock feather to either catch Draupadi's tears or while in the water act as if it was wiping her tears  ... guess only Arjuna has that super power.

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I still dont understand something.. Why did Draupadi go to the lake? Suicide or just like that? I really din't understand..
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

I still dont understand something.. Why did Draupadi go to the lake? Suicide or just like that? I really din't understand..

as she left she said she would leave for her father, however, I think the intent was more like "what should I do now that I have left" ... perhaps she was waiting for Shikandini? Suicide was definitely not an option for her. She considered herself the gift of the devatas so I don't think she would insult them by taking her life. 

I think it was just a scenic location for her and Krishna's first meeting.  CVs probably didn't give it much thought like the rest of this track
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okies.. πŸ˜Š I was wondering if Malini should be given credit for saving Draupadi..