The ultimate sex symbol of SSLK: Piyush aka Kabir

Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So in today's episode, today there was some Kabir moments for kabir fans. We are practically now 🤢. Who can resist this man?? Today's episode made my mind guttery so much, there's no words to explain it ☺️ So guys enjoy drooling over him 😳

Edited by dramagirl123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kikidramagirl thumbnail

Kikidramagirl thumbnail

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
☺️ ❤️ 🤪
 Are they more emoticons to suggest how I feel right now looking at those caps😆

Full too Tapori mood today😳
Edited by brat2008 - 10 years ago
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Oh godd too hot here!! 
I'm sweating here..hell I'm boiling here...too hot 🤪
My gutter is about to go out of control... specially when he was the doing the push up 😈
musicgirl thumbnail
Wah wah..kya body hai 
Love the title and I perfectly agree. Finally SSLK has an who has this kind of charisma around him 😳
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dramagirl123

Oh godd too hot here!! 

I'm sweating here..hell I'm boiling here...too hot 🤪
My gutter is about to go out of control... specially when he was the doing the push up 😈

haawww you too 😲😆.. i though such dirty thoughts come in my head only .. and why did they have to focus on his eyes then 🤪
Kikidramagirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Eris-

haawww you too 😲😆.. i though such dirty thoughts come in my head only .. and why did they have to focus on his eyes then 🤪

I had more dirty thoughts..trust me...don't think it'll be appropriate to say it here ☺️heheh
But when he was doing the push up, Rachna could've fell then on top of him and maybe we' could've had a eyelock 

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dramagirl123

I had more dirty thoughts..trust me...don't think it'll be appropriate to say it here ☺️heheh
But when he was doing the push up, Rachna could've fell then on top of him and maybe we' could've had a eyelock 

that s a relief.. i thought its only me.. now u and sharitha di r there to gimme company 😆.. they r not having the catching falling don know why 😡 😡  😡.. but yeah it ll be awesome if they can ever have a scene where he is on top of her and ten they focus on his eyes ☺️
Kikidramagirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Eris-

that s a relief.. i thought its only me.. now u and sharitha di r there to gimme company 😆.. they r not having the catching falling don know why 😡 😡  😡.. but yeah it ll be awesome if they can ever have a scene where he is on top of her and ten they focus on his eyes ☺️

Don't worry we'll be there company you 😆 but we should that in the AT 

It's taking pretty long. Usually it happens by this time for other couple😕

Yesss that time they can focus on eyes  and the BG music but later when they'll have more fall and catch, they could also focus on something else too 😳