OS - AITBAAR...!

simmi-arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello FORUM-Waasis ðŸ˜›...!!

It's me Simmi again, presenting my one shot to all of you...

Hearty greetings to everyone as I welcome you, in my GARDEN of Arshi stories.

Just don't pluck my flowers coz it's called PLAGIARISM and I don't want my friends to commit 
crime..as plagiarism is a CRIME!

But do have pleasure to smell my flowers...read them and enjoy at your finest!

...Once again welcome here...

ENJOY & have a BLAST!

LOTS of Love,

simmi ðŸ˜›

Arshi OS -

AITBAAR...!!
                     - the backbone of any relationship...

scroll below to read...

Copyright 

Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.
 all my views are copyrighted under copy-right act. 
DO NOT COPY THEM!!!

DISCLAMER

I don't own any of the character's. Arnav, Khushi and many others are from the show Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon?  
However the story concepts and their parts are my own creations.  enjoy reading them and encourage me to write some more...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simmi-arshi thumbnail
                      OS - AITBAAR...!!!!
                           - the backbone of any relationship...

ting tong ...

"you must be shyam, right? arnavji ne bataaya tha aapke bare me...plzzz come in..."

khushi welcomed their guest with a beautiful smile adorned on her lips and instantly its effect could be seen. Shyam was mesmerized by her flawless beauty.  His gaze traveled right from her head till toe, lingering at a few specific places for a additional more minute or so.

However an oblivious khushi was busy trying to make her husband's friend comfortable at their place, showing him around, speaking non stop.

"and this is the guest room, aap fresh ho jaaiye and till then I will arrange for our lunch, u must be tired naa with the long journey..." Once again flashing her dazzling smile, she flipped her wavy hairs back and turned to go..

"umm...bhabhi..." shyam hesitated...

"are shyamji, kya hua?? "  khushi was surprised to fine him fumbling with words...

"kuch nahi, I just wanted to say, I am pleased to meet you..." he smiled his special smile, trying to cover up the intent blaze of his darkening gaze...

She smiled back, "me too..."

~

"mmm...arnavji, aapke dost naa...thode weird se hai...i mean, ham kitni bak bak kar rahe the, aur unhone  beech beech me hame ghurne ke alawaa aur kuch nahi kiya..." khushi complained to her husband with her cutely pouted lips on the phone..

Arnav, on the other hand chuckled to himself imagining her expressions,"vo aisaa hi hai jaan...he is quite reserved at the start...but don't worry, shyam ko jab mai ghar aaunga naa...I bet he wont leave a single stone un-turned to pull my legs...and anyway, he is meeting you for the first time, so thodi awkwardness toh obvious hai..."

"hawww...aap awkwardness ki baat kar rahe hai, yaad kijiye hamaari pehli mulaakaat...we were so comfortable with each other..." khushi was nowhere ready to give in.

"That's because,  we had participated in a debate competition, jahan hamaare bolne par marks hua karte the..." he smiled fondly at those pleasant memories. 

They had done their MBA together and fought against each other all the time, in every kind of competitive event but eventually both fell for each other and confessed on the graduation day. They had kept in touch since then and finally tied the knot, not able to bear the distance anymore...she had quit her job in a different city after marriage and was happily working from home , along with spending her days and nights in her husband's arms, cooconed in the warmth of his love and care, all the time.

"acha baba thik hai, maan liya ke aapke dost weird nahi hai...now tell me when are you coming back home..." Khushi twisted her lips, changing the topic.

"bohot jald aa jaunga jaan, I miss you..." arnav leaned back on his chair, closing his eyes.

"me too...i love you arnavji..." khushi's voice was like a soft caress.

"I love you too..." and he ended the call with a smile.

~

"a..r...arnavji..." Khushi closed her eyes leaning back as her husband hugged her from back, nestling his head on the crook of her neck, his lips trailing a path across her jawline. She moaned in pleasure, as his hands began caressing her bare waist, sweeping her pallu aside.

"hmm..." Arnav was all lost in the sensuality of the moment, unable to get more, he turned her towards himself, and pushed her against the kitchen wall, while his lips invaded hers, fusing them together till eternity.

She cupped his face, pulling him more into herself, feeling all her control break as the familiar desire resurfaced. Even after 3 years of their marriage, their need for each other was so strong, their love so very powerful that a moment's separation was unendurable..

"oye arnav yaar...kahaa reh gaya tu..." a loud voice echoed from somewhere nearby bringing both the lovebirds back to earth. As the haze cleared, both of them realized where they were and what they were doing?

This wasn't the usual Sunday , but today they had a guest with them...and arnav had entered kitchen to ask for a fresh batch of pakoraa's as he continued his favorite game , chess with his best friend but like always his jaan had captivated his senses, making him loose control.

Arnav hurriedly left the kitchen but not before finishing his quota of kisses and helping her wear the saree..

~

"aapko pata hai shyamji...I simply love this idea of bonfire...its feels so good, to sit underneath the twinkling stars, whispering promises of love and togetherness...i am sure, aapki girlfriend ne aapko is tarah ghar ke bahar camping ke liye kabhi to force kiya hi hoga..." khushi happily chirped, snuggling closer to her husband's chest, but she failed to notice the two men exchanging a knowing glance combined with nervous smile.

It was a similar night, few years go, when these two best friends had gone camping with their college mates along with arnav's girlfriend (now his ex, ofcourse :P ) sheena. It was that very night, that has separated the two friends, broken their ever lasting friendship with just a bit of misunderstanding.

It was dark, and while everyone was asleep, sheena had walked over to shyam, trying to seduce him with her beauty. Shyam, thinking of her to be any other random girl, as he coudnt make out her face in the darkness, had gladly welcomed her initiatives. He was quite a flirtatious kind of guy and everyone knew it, including arnav. But the girl of arnav's liking was definitely a sister for shyam and this was a unsaid rule between the bestie's. 

However that night had changed everything, arnav had caught them red handed in each other's embrace and while it seemed that shyam was not at all at any fault, arnav had blamed him for betrayal. Since then, the ties between them had been broken until few weeks ago, when a drunkard sheena had met with arnav in a business party and spilt the beans unknowingly. she confessed that it was her, who had approached shyam in the darkness.

Arnav, who realized his mistake, immediately contacted his dearest friend and invited him at his place for a get-together.

Coming out of the reverie, arnav addresses shyam, his arms tightening around his wife as he felt her shivering in the cold night breeze, " so kab plan kar rahaa hai ghar basaane ka...i hope itne saalo me, tujhe koi to mil hi gai hogi.."

"umm...shaadi...yaar arnav, tu toh jaanta hai mujhe...this shaadi business is not meant for me..." he laughed raising his hand as if surrendering.

"phir bhi..." Khushi laughed as she felt arnav kissing her cheek lovingly, "koi to hogi, jo aapko achi lagti ho..."

"umm...vaise ek ladki hai..." his eyes turned a shade darker but lightened up the very next second as he laughed falling back on the matress, "but she is taken...aur ab meri naiyya paar lagaane waala koi bhi nahi..." he made a bechara-kind-of expression earning a huge laughter from both arnav and khushi.

Arnav once again kissed his wife, turning her to face him and hugged her possessively. He patted her head as her eyes drifted close and then spoke to shyam, all the time caressing her hairs, making her fall in a peaceful slumber in his arms, "but I tell you shyam...falling in love is the best ever feeling of life and then getting married to them makes our world so brighter...tujhe pata hai naa, kaise college me mai ek anti-marriage person hua karta tha...but jabse khushi se mila hu, apni zindagi ka hare k lamha usek sath bitaane ko jee karta hai...i cant describe it in words, what she means to me...i love her sooo much yaar, and I hope tujhe bhi koi meri khushi jaisi mil jaaye who will light up your world with her glow"

~

"jaan..." He pulled his wife closer who was although fixing his tie, but was deeply lost in thoughts.

"hmm..." she spoke absent-mindedly.

"kyaa hua?" he pulled her closer, resting his forehead on hers.

"k..kuch bhi to nai..." she smiled an unsure smile...

"kuch to baat hai...bataao kya hua...?" he cupped her face in his palms and tucked a loose strand of hair behind.

She sighed giving up and rested her head on his chest, hugging him close, "don't know why...par...i feel that kuch galat hone waalaa hai...i am not having a negative kind of feeling right from the time, we woke up..."

Arnav tightened the hug and asked worriedly, "are you ok?  Tum thik ho naa jaan?"

She smiled despite the dreadfulness and raising herself on her toes, kissed his lips , "I am fine, but just a bit apprehensive...pata nahi mujhe kyu lag raha hai ke kuch galat hone waala hai..."

"you want me to stay? Mai office nahi jaata hu..." 

" are nahi arnavji...you plzz don't worry so much...aap office jaaiye aur vaise bhi kal shyamji ko Mumbai ghumaane ke liye aap holiday lene hi waale hai...toh plzz aaj rukne ki koi wajah nahi hai..." khushi assured him with her words though her heart badly wanted her to speak otherwise and give him consent to stay.

"wajah hai jaan...you know naa, tumse zyaada aur kuch important nahi hai mere liye..." arnav was getting worried for his wife, who never before appeared so uneasy to him.

"uffo... I know that baba...but aap jaaiye and that's final aur vaise bhi shyamji hai naa hame company dene ke liye..." she smiled at him and he, after kissing her forehead , reluctantly agreed to go to the office.

~

"khushiiijiii...i tried so hard to control but you are simply irresistible...itne dino se aapko dekh raha hu and I am more and more attracted to your beauty...aaj mai aapko apne banaakar hi rahunga...aap jaan naa chahti thi naa, ke hame koi ladki pasand hai, well that's only you khushiji...kisi aur ladki me vo baat kaha..." He smiled trapping her in his arms while a helpless yet determined khushi tried so hard to break free.

"aap hame bhabhi kehte the shyamji...kam se kam us rishte ka toh lihaaz kijiye..." she cried bitter tears of agony, desperately shouting her love, her husband's name.

"he isn't going to come khushijiii...stop chanting his name...abhi thodi hi der me you will be moaning mine..." he leaned down to kiss her

"chiii... nahi...kabhiii nahi..." Khushi cried hard, biting his hand but to no avail.

"vaise arnav hameshaa se lucky raha hai, itni achi achi items milti hai use...aur ek mai hoon, uski cheezo par hi dil aa jata hai..." shyam laughed crazily, his eyes darkening with desire, his mind unable to judge between right and wrong.

In between their hussle, khushi had managed to push him off her but he had again trapped her and was leaning down to kiss, when the fron door opened and their stood arnav singh raizada, feeling the ground slip beneath his feet as he took in the scene.

Khushi's tears had frozen and from arnav's view, he coudnt make out who was forcing whom...so he just stood gaping with his fists clenched at the side, his eyes wideneing with shock, his gace depicting his inner turmoil.

Khushi wanted nothing more than to run in his protective embrace but before she could move a feet, shyam immedietly changed his colours,

"arnav...yaar...dekh teri biwi ko...mai toh kabhi soch bhi nahi sakta tha key yeh itni giri hui ghatiya harkat kar sakti hai..."

A stunned khushi turned around to face him, her numb mind slowly registering his false accusation.

"a..arnavji...y..yeh...j..hoot...bol rahe hai...hamne kuch nahi kiya...plzz...arnavji...aa..ap..."

Cutting her in betwen, shyam continued, "tu jaanta hai mujhe, ek baar pehle bhi tune mujhe galat samjha tha...kya aaj bhi tu vahi galti karegaa arnav??? Atleast aaj toh apni friendship nibhaa yaar..."

All the time, arnav's posture faltered neither a bit! He stood looking at both of them, his face blank not revealing anything.

Khushi was teary eyes as she stared unblinkingly at the man who loved her more than his life, who was her husband. Her heart knew he would trust her, their love wasn't so weak to fail in crisis. But today, opposing their love stood friendship -  the second most purest form of affection apart from love and she had no idea what past he was talking about. All she wished for was his trust on her, on their love.

And as arnav finally started stepping towards them, she could feel her breath hitch with anticipation,

Arnav stopped right infront of shyam and spoke,

"maine tujhe contact tab kiya when sheena told me that it was HER, who had initiated that night. But she never spoke about you welcoming her actions...but now i guess, i know the full story..." with a force he slapped shyam so hard that his lower lip started bleeding immedietly and he staggered back a few steps, regaining balance.

"tu jaanta tha naa ke wo sheena hi thi, phir bhi tune use nahi rokaa...aur pakde jaane par u put forth the excuse of darkness, wanting me to believe you...(he slapped him again) you would have succeeded shyam...see maine teri or khudse freindship kaa haath badhaaye thats because i had realized that may be i had wronged you...magar tune kya kiya??????? you lost that chance today...
 (he held shyam's collar and shook him with eyes splitting fire) aaj tune meri khushi ke saath zabardasti ki...aur teri itni jurrat that you dared to put the blame on her...uspar ilzzaaam lagaana teri zindagi ki sabse badi galti hai...mujhe aitbaar hai meri mohobbat par...(he stole a glance at the love of his life as he said the last words)..."  and then he lost it completely as arnav beat him down to pulp, screaming madly in anger.

"agar bhagwaan bhi mujhse kahe naa ke meri khushi ne mujhe dhoka diya hai, to bhi I wont believe  him samjha tu? And you thought ke mai tujhpe trust karunga not wanting to repeat the same mistake of past? Oh bull sh*t , kyunki past me bhi my decision about you was correct and abhi bhi I judged you right?"  he punched him until shyam lost the will to fight and fell unconscious on the floor.

Khushi who had immediately called the police, now rushed into his arms crying her hearts out...

"shhh...jaan...plzzz stop crying...its alright sab  thik hai...i am here..." he tried to hush her but she was nowhere near to stopping.

"a..gar aap abhi nahi aa..te...toh..." she managed between continuous sobs.

But arnav immediately silenced her by placing his lips on her, " never khushi...i wont let any harm come across you...and that's a promise jaan..."

~ THE END ~

Edited by simmi-arshi - 10 years ago
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing one 
Fabulous one 
Shyam is so cheap man... And he is asking to prove their friendship
Thanks for pm sweetie 
Do come back with a bang soon
simmi-arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs1224

Amazing one 

Fabulous one 
Shyam is so cheap man... And he is asking to prove their friendship
Thanks for pm sweetie 
Do come back with a bang soon

thanks for commenting and yup, friendship need not be proved... 

lots of love😛
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Awww loved the power of love.
adrastiathena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it and i love it more when he stands for khushii... welldone !
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fabulous os
loved it
simmi-arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

Awww loved the power of love.

thank u and yup indeed true love is sooo powerful
Marnie_cavell thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
flutter petalll.😛 ðŸ˜›.. loved it!!! i posted the first OS. just check it out ðŸ˜Š

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3915747&PID=101092720&#p101092720
piaviviandsena thumbnail
wow yr its so hrt touching! i luved it.