Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
chance kya?? haan??
thise is totally unfair . naina has shown so much courage that i dont think she should be failed. she should be passed by now.
BC is just mad if he's still depending on Major nair's marks even after knowing that she has topped two tests and major was unfair to her ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
*vishal* thumbnail
guys dont worry, she is heroine of LEFT RIGHT LEFT, agar woh chali gayi toh apna shahrukh khan music kise sikhayegaa...i mean rajveer naina ko lectures kaise dega....dont worry..she will be back...we know all this things it wont happen...someway she will come back to ACADEMY..

let me guess how

shayad BC par hamla hon, aur NAINA AHH SINGH usay bachchye ...yucks very bad thought...jaana chahte hon toh ....dekhiye LEFT RIGHT LEFT har mon-thu raat 9:30 baje...jai hind
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunny_sin2005

guys dont worry, she is heroine of LEFT RIGHT LEFT, agar woh chali gayi toh apna shahrukh khan music kise sikhayegaa...i mean rajveer naina ko lectures kaise dega....dont worry..she will be back...we know all this things it wont happen...someway she will come back to ACADEMY..

let me guess how

shayad BC par hamla hon, aur NAINA AHH SINGH usay bachchye ...yucks very bad thought...jaana chahte hon toh ....dekhiye LEFT RIGHT LEFT har mon-thu raat 9:30 baje...jai hind

Wah sunny you sound like a tv or radio commercial๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†and yes story thodi ghisi piti hai isko badlo yaar naina and left right left is modern

apna shahrukh music toh sikhayega and yes heroine ko hi sikhayega lets wait n watch Naina Ahh singh will be back after a short break๐Ÿ˜†

cjrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rajveer kuch naa kuch to karega hi karaga. ๐Ÿ˜‰
nram thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am more than sure that Naina will be back in the academy...LRL's main story is about to have you have six confused individuals going to KMA for their training and the most central character from these six individuals is Naina....so if she is out of academy, the main story is out and im sure DJ dont want LRL to spoil....... ๐Ÿ˜‰

She will surely be back and Im sure Rajveer will have something to do with it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm shocked tht BC actually is kicking her out ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I hope Capt. Rajveer wrk his magic to keep her in..she is the main character nah ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rsoharu thumbnail
They have actually shown the truth...if your superiors do not want you in the academy then you will definitely not be there...no matter how much youw ant to...I really like this serial and appluad the makers...