Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
1)waiting becoz of nats
appearance,and becoz of raya
arguement,
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
watching BALH is like sitting on a SEE-Saw kabhi high kabhi low very stressful.
Don't know what to expect.Now I am also tired of watching RaYa argument,Ram always on the wrong side of the stick.,then saying sorry.
it started with Nuts and will end with Pits.He will never learn,we will never change.that is the way cookie crumbles.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahana747

Don't know what to expect.Now I am also tired of watching RaYa argument,Ram always on the wrong side of the stick.,then saying sorry.
it started with Nuts and will end with Pits.He will never learn,we will never change.that is the way cookie crumbles.

what to do he is always the Bali Ka bhakra under Mitu's Butchering knife
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waiting only n only coz of nutz.
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah.. Waiting for Nuts and Raya - people who actually perform.  I m fed up with the bachha party and their so called love and their performance.
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

Well said, Few  Raya scenes  these days are not having much impact  and becoming repetitive,  missing the old chemistry. All good  scenes mainly emotional ones are killed with  solo shots talking to the walls.
Hoping to see  shrewd and strong Ram   Which parent would want their daughter to marry someone who loves another girl? Cant understand  even at this point why Priya does not  disclose her  Pihu princess's past to Ram. ( whether be believes or not  is a different story but  he  has to know about her)  In short  leads are dumb
In the current track only vikram and kush are sensible. 

Edited by vm2002 - 10 years ago
raya50-50 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i strongly believe that,at the end of this arguement,priya will definitely disclose the truth about pihu,& then he will break down completely,and then they will admit  him is ICCU  then actor ram kapoor will go to his film shooting.
raya50-50 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vm2002

Cant understand  even at this point why Priya does not  disclose her  Pihu princess's past to Ram. ( whether be believes or not  is a different story but  he  has to know about her)  In short  leads are dumb

who knows,priya may be decided to hide the secret because she is afraid of jail punishment that her princess will have to get,(pihu who lied  and wasted the time of police which lead to one person's suicide),

who knows,priya also unaware of that varun's suicide because,when she got a call from police station ,before recognising what they are saying through the call,that accident happened,
i mean before she hearing the suicide matter that accident was happened,

and about this CHANGING BFs matter,now pihu  ended up only with sammy for a long time,now she does not go anywhere so ,priya decided to hide the whole truth

Originally posted by: vm2002

In the current track only vikram and kush are sensible. 

i think khush is inherit that quality from sudhir ji who always sensible,

and that pihu inherit some qulity of amarnathji who accept already married niharika with two kids,

likewise this pihu also ready to accept already used sammy,

Edited by ramlila - 10 years ago