I would stare outside for hrs to get the right gaze: Ashish Sharma - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing and he is such a dedicated, humble, and nice actor and person. that is alot of dedication just to get into a role and the part where his wife thinks he is nuts is hilarious. it show on screen how much dedication he is putting into it because every episode has been fantastic (well to me personally). i would like to see him and wife work together in the future. 
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome article ..thanks 4 sharing joseph🤗...loved reading ashish's answers...his dedication towards his work is amazing...the way he worked so hard 2 get into the skin of his character 2 understand Rudra is awesome...his efforts have payed off ...he has got into the skin of character rudra...he is doing an awesome job as rudra...both he n Sanaya are amazing as paro n rudra...noone could have portrayed Paro n Rudra better then Sanaya Irani and Ashish...they both are awesome in the show.

love Gunjan.

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 10 years ago
RavissanteSanny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Merci Joseph 😊  
Storybrooke thumbnail
And his hard work is clearly showing...good for him!
-Marie- thumbnail
He is best as Rudra ! tfs ðŸ˜³
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome !!😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: CDlove

Very very impressive! His techniques of getting into character is mind blowing. No wonder he does such a flawless job portraying Rudra. 

Hats off to this man for his unpretentious dedication and professionalism!!!

His dedication to work is just adorable.No wonder,He is getting so much attention n appreciation as 'Rudra'.
Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Awesome article ..thanks 4 sharing joseph🤗...loved reading ashish's answers...his dedication towards his work is amazing...the way he worked so hard 2 get into the skin of his character 2 understand Rudra is awesome...his efforts have payed off ...he has got into the skin of character rudra...he is doing an awesome job as rudra...both he n Sanaya are amazing as paro n rudra...noone could have portrayed Paro n Rudra better then Sanaya Irani and Ashish...they both are awesome in the show.

love Gunjan.

TFS ..and exactly my thoughts Gunjan .. they are the best fit and cant wait for the futurs story line ..I hope ppl will like this show more and more and will rock in TRP charts as the show really deserves ... ( As TRP matters a lot though i dont care)
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: olfa-tunisia

Merci Joseph 😊  

Welcome !!😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

love Gunjan.

Welcome Gunjan!!😳 You said all so,nothing is left for me to say 😊 Ashish is so impressive as Rudra. n Sanaya..! she is the Best as Paro,as usual.😳