Krishnaa meets Krishna Mahabharat Written Update 16th Jan 2014

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Mahabharat Written Update

16th Feb 2014

Vasudevaya Namha

Gosh what horrible things are they showing

The episode started with Shikhandini telling Draupadi how her life has lost it meaning after loosing the senapati title. Killing bheeshma is the reason for her life. She is born with revenge in her blood

Draupadi says she will talk to Drupad and tells shikhandini to come with her. Shikhandini says he will not listen. Draupadi says I am Devtas gift he will listen
They both go to the court room/ There Draupadi asks drupad why she has removed Shikhandini. He says how can you question your father? Draupadi says father only is questioned when in doubt

He says he was defeated because of shikhandini and hence he removed her. Draupadi insists saying not crush her selfconfidance. He says he wont. He says I don't need her and you she is woman. Women look good with ornaments not wepons. Drauoadi says Ma Durga is a woman and wears weapons in ten hands. She asks Drupad why did he ask for her. Drupad says I didn't ask for you the Gods gave you to me forcefully. you are symbol of my loss. You have no place hear if you want to live go away. He tells the soldiers to leave her outside Kampilya city. Shikhandini tries to stop him.

Draupadi says she will leave as if she stays even after so many insults people will think ill of her father

She goes and recollects all that Drupad had sais

The city door closes behind her

Precap: Draupadi about to jump in river Lord Krishna calls out from behind. She asks who are you?

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW they are WRITTING NEW Mahabharta.. 🤪ridiculous
🤢🐷
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes they are😡

only good thing was the precap
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank deaf for WU...what r CVS doing 😕
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update Nandini di :-)
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful writeup ... Drupad, as usual, is portrayed as an apple. I wonder ... does Drupad have a mom or was she also useless because she gave birth to such an idiot man-baby 🤣 Perhaps it was the father's fault ... because while trying to conceive, the mom was trying to advice the dad not to do it ... but in Dhristhtadymna's word "a woman should not give advice to men."  😆 Shhh
Edited by spatel23 - 10 years ago
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank for your update..

i never watch all episode in this week. some members are busily watching tv. there's no repeated time slot of mahabharat except breakfast timings where i can't watch it.
i just read all the written updates. now i'm reading your update. that story is full of nonsenses and rubbish. how can CV be sure that drupada hates his two poor daughters? i'm asking CV "how do you know this? where's your proof?"🤪

in the precap, why does draupadi like that commit suicide?😲 draupadi asks krishna who she is.😲 the story book never tells us about this!!!

THIS IS DISTORTION!!!!!!🤢
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
have'nt seen the episode yet and after reading the WU i think i will give it a miss .. what atrocity!!! Banishment & Suicide Attempt for draupati? Dear Lord Save us .. may be they planned to use their usual "hero-giri" stunt  to krishna by making him talk some sense into drupad & co! Dear Krishna please enlighten these cvs & pour some sense into their *CENSORED* brain asap🤢
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update my dear 😃 🤗
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One thing I'm not getting - going by this Starjuna script - what sort of a moronette is Shikhandini?  She saw what her father wished for Draupadi during the yagna, and she saw him threaten her life if she didn't leave.  Then why did she appeal to her father to forgive her?  She knows that he won't.

Also, since Draupadi is the only person who seems to care for her, why didn't she also leave w/ Draupadi?  She's no longer the senapati - her new bro is, so she might as well leave w/ Draupadi & protect her, no?

It may have made more sense had they shown her leave as well, and in the process, get to the part where she gets to change her gender.