Wait...Waitt...Wait..Somebody pull the chain of the Phatphatiya Please

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Wait...wait...wait..Somebody pull the chain of phatphatiya please...

*Pufff* Shukran Allah, I catched the ride (One second please let me breathe*)

Hi Each and every rangrasiyan here. I am Alinaa and some Sanaya fans must know me as one of her die-hard fan,I Love Sanaya to the core. I was anxiously waiting for Rangrasiya to start but to my fate the day it was about to launch I fell ill seriously and due to severe nose bleeding was shifted to the hospital. Before you all ask let me tell you after lots of medicines and heavy treatment now I am okay but am still facing a lot of weakness and resting at home and not attending my college but I have finished watching Rangrasiya and I must say after lots of days we have something fresh to look forward to.

I will love if you people accept me in your family! Okay so without wasting time let me tell you my set of Hits and Misses for Rangrasiya:

Hits:

~> Paro facing a huge tragedy which was shown larger than life in story itself rather than showing it later through flashbacks as showing this tradegy through flashbacks would have decreased the level of pain of Paro for the audience.

~> Thakurain being unaware of the arms smuggling!

~> Birpur being against Government as a whole.

~> Rudra being physically involved with Laila.

~> Rudra being constantly hammered by the harsh truth of his mother running away.

~> Paro's appearance is cherry on the top.

~> Story is good. (Till now at least)

Misses:

~> Showing Varun negative was a miss after showing Rudra physically involved with Laila.

~> Paro not seeing true face of varun due to her regular shedule of fainting without any warning.

~> Rudra not loving his father as he should have for showing more hatred for his mother. Pain of losing a mother would have increased with showing him attached with his father and also feeling his fathers pain. This could have fitted his character and unlimited hatred.

~> CV's should have done  more home work about whole that smuggling to other country issue.

~> Only Paro was taken to HQ by Rudra why no anyone other? to make it more realistic!

~> first 10 episodes were refreshing and nice and others have been disappointing due to several reasons!

P.S: Sanaya's and Ashish's acting is commendable.

So I am ready for this journey on this Rangrasiyan Phatphatiyaa!πŸ˜‰ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Alina Aoa,
nice to read ur post:)
kusum11k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Alinaa...

Nice summary...

> Paro not seeing true face of varun due to her regular shedule of fainting without any warning... πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusum11k

Hello Alinaa...

Nice summary...

> Paro not seeing true face of varun due to her regular shedule of fainting without any warning... πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†

thanks
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: babycakes23

Alina Aoa,

nice to read ur post:)

thanks😳
noreen thumbnail
great post!!!! THNKS
yes the pros are good 
the cons are confusing

just waiting and watching RR
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HI ALINA., I AM SINDU..WELCOME TO THE FORUM...
I THINK WE WILL BE SHOWN A REASON WH RUDRA BEING RUDE TO HS FATHER...AND i am completely okay with the fact that paro is the only hostage...you know so that she doesnt know who rudra really is., rudra cannot understand what her pian and what paro is...and above all., there need to be a misunderstandings and confusion for parud to sail in this road of love...what say alina...
starsarun thumbnail
Hey TM! ;)
Brilliant post.
See what about me? I am stuck from last 7 days where is No TV! *gulping tears*

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post...hope u r well now...tc..!
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Alinaa, remember seeing your posts before. Welcome to the forum and hope you remain active in the discussions here. So far RR has remained a cut above other shows, hoping it remain so till the end.
Wishing you regain your strength back soon and will be 100% fit. Take care.