Hv u ever b4 seen pain beyond what one could feel&still be alive?

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Have u ever before seen one go through pain beyond what one could feel & still be alive?

You know it just occurred to me as a random thought. I have watched my fair share of hindi fictional shows from 2001 till now.. But of course not all. So i wouldn't have a comprehensive idea about every show that has gone before.

Yesterday's episode Paro's whole world was destroyed so brutally that I personally have never seen such despair and unparalleled grief of such magnitude. (I am not talking about crime shows)
I have watched Tulsi's husband dying to, marital rape till present time onward in Hindi shows. And yet the level of brutality of Paro's situation is something I have never seen in another show or with another character.

Never felt that a person would be lucky to die rather than stay alive. because there is simply nothing left to live for.
An orphan, She lost her parents as a small child,  they were so brutally ripped away from her.. and she wept for them as she watched them burn n leave her.. n yet she dared to dream and made a small world of happiness to herself with what little joy life handed over to her..
All her dreams, all her prayers were towards this one single day when she would belong to someone she could call her own. Someone who would give her, her own home, a home where she can paint the walls with the colors she likes, a home where she can do the designs she likes without worrying if she would encroach upon someone's charity. A home where she would belong..a home where she would have the right to call her home..

And finally when that day came she was blessed with a prince charming, her innocent heart came to life as he wove a beautiful world where him n her will make their own little corner of paradise.. And she became a bride...

But before she even got to stop her tears from falling about forever leaving behind everything she has ever known, her every dream, her every prayer is snatched away from her as destruction as never before strikes...In brutal warfare the entire new family she had just become part of has been gunned down.. And the jeevan saathi she had already come to dream of a life together with is shot dead before her own eyes. 

Her screams, still reverberate in my head.. She screamed and screamed, she shook him, she tried feeling his heartbeat... she wept for all that has been so brutally snatched from her in one single second.. she wept for the lifetime that was ripped away from her hands..
And when she looked at death, the destroyer in the eyes... she screamed even louder, because at that point she just wanted to die.. to end this pain her mind was refusing even to fully comprehend, because it was pain beyond belief. grief beyond words...because It was pain beyond what one could feel and still be alive..

And she is dragged and tied up like a criminal even before she got to mourn for the death of the husband she so briefly had..before she got to mourn the lifetime of happiness that was stolen from her even before she felt the first flicker of it..

And then she is too numbed as she is dragged like an animal and thrown like a piece of garbage and locked up in a dark, unknown room..

She whispers to herself that this is simply a nightmare..that a reality where she wouldn't be an orphan, a reality where her loving parents would be around to protect her and fulfill her dreams and wishes was upon her.. and on that cold hard floor she lies, reassuring herself that this brutal nightmare truly is only a nightmare.. that life cannot be this nightmare...and she loses consciousness.. She traverses between hallucinations and brutal reality.. 

She wakes up to the horror of her reality as the cold dark room engulfs her, as her handcuffed hands offer no solace to her.. and she calls out to the very protectors of her life, the very people who sheltered her once when she needed them most as a small child who lost everything.. Her mamisa, her thakurainmasa and her strong friend Bindi.. All of them who are stronger than her, who looked after her, who cared for her and protected her...
And in reality Bindi is already dead, and her mamisa and thakurainmasa will for reasons unknown will reject ever knowing her..

She is broken beyond measure..

And I have never seen something more heartwrenching in my life than when she lay there on that cold dark floor... telling herself this could only be a nightmare.. her reality would be so much better...her state of mind, her level of utter despair was more chilling than anything I have seen before..

So now comes my question. Has any of u ever before seen his level of gut wrenching grief, despair and hopelessness and brutality in another Hindi fiction show? Have u ever seen any other person going through anything that is even closer to the nightmare that Paro is living?

I just wondered, because the level of grief i saw unfolding before my eyes last night is something I have never before seen...
Sanaya made Paro come alive.. I am living Paro's emotions, as I watch her crouched in a fetal position as her incoherent whispers try to keep the nightmare at bay...  

So have u ever before seen one go through pain beyond what one could feel & still be alive?
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JazzyMohd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dint feel this bad wen i was watchng da epis re!!! Reading ur post n imaging hr situation... gwaad heart wrenching!! PS: gal dis s first tym me becumng all senti in if!!! Grrr. Edited by JazzyMohd - 10 years ago
gorgeoussanaya thumbnail
well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ sunara 
yesterday i cried a lot because it gave me the memory of my dad death so 
Sanaya wow realy she is one where i enjoyed a lot she is perfect in her acting take a bow sanaya
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful post Sunara!! Your words make me cry all over again.. For Paro, everytime she thinks this is the worst that can happen, destiny, fate or whatever the forces beyond prove her wrong- it can be worse and it is! Is there no end to it??  

About your question, I dont watch much of Indian television and nothing except Sanaya's shows on a regular basis.. Only other show which kind of made me sad to this extent is one called Engrenages, french.. But even there its more of a collective grief, but lot worse.. Some movies yes, but that's not pertinent to your question..
Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Love reading your post on Paro/Sanaya. I know San is a talented actress and like her a lot, but with your posts on Paro/San, i'm falling in love with San all over again. Truely a brilliant actor and a beauty with brains, i.e San to me.
Since last few episodes San is not enacting Paro but living it.

malini
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its just so brutal for her to go through so much...loved u r post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Touching words sunara... 

I have not experienced this myself, because if i did, i wouldn't be here, casually discussing a nightmarish fate of a fiction character with virtual friends - I will be drowned in my own hell. But i guess, considering the trauma of our own country has faced, even certain parts of india for that matter, there must be quite a number of people who have experienced this kind of extreme grief in person.

It's just that the makers have got the sentiments so accurately, that made me wonder just how those real people would have felt... 
Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RR is different and wonderful storyline.
I think people should give a try to Rangrasiya.
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written
Really sad for the state Paro is at right now
Nobody should ever go through such a pain
It's just to much to handle
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Superb post!!!
The scene was so painful...her scream...her acting...
and your lines are so touchy...