Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Super hot update ☺️

Thanks for the pm 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Dear Member,

Your FF has reached 15 pages, which automatically triggers the new FF rules posted in the forum, IMP: Regarding Fan Fictions - NEW RULE,  based on which, we have to move this FF from IPKKND...EBP Forum to the Fan Fiction Forum. 

Thank you for understanding 

Please feel free to PM for any further questions

Best Regards
IPKKND...EBP Dev Team

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome hot update i really like this ASHLOK in ur story... And plz update soon
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow loving it update soon waiting 
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey wherer the next update...?😊
Barunkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
                                                INTEZAAR ...😳😳

PART 4

It had been 3 mths since their college had started...everyday Shlok used to pick and drop her...everyone in the college probably knew tht she was wth THE SHLOK AGNIHOTRI and dare anybody keep an eye on her...Shlok's passion and desire was now growing to a new level...he could neva control himself around her...sometimes he even thought to atleast steal a kiss but he knew she had dreams regarding her frst kiss...like any other grl has...he was now sure of 1 thing tht he cannot live wthout her and he thought it appropriate to name this feeling as love...😉😳

His crush for her then severe attraction for her then uncontrollable desire for her his possessiveness for her his obsession towards her...were enough to indicate tht he was hopelessly in love wth her...but what about her did she feel the same for him??? Was the only question which bothered him...he was somehow sure that even she was strongly attracted towards him as she neva stopped his actions with her...but somewhere he was fearing that she should not think of him as a freaking desperate bas***d...one more thing that scared him was her silence...it's been quite a long time since they r spending so much time together...but she hardly talked let alone voiced what she feels...but he sighed thinking that probably he never gave her a chance...due to his untamed passion towards her...now he had decided to make her voice out what she feels for him...he came out of his thoughts and headed for another sleepless night...

Aastha's condition was no less...her mere crush which had developed in the past years have now started to resurfacing turning into a very strong emotion...she thought to name it love...but was afraid to do it...coz they both were totally different personalities as different as fire and ice, as different as chalk and cheese...but she also cannot deny that she was attracted to him like a moth to the flame, an iron to the magnet...his presence was enough for her to lose her senses and the sensation to it is when he touches her...She lacked confidence probably bcoz of her shy and reserve nature...she had never been this close to a man touching is a faraway thing...but this guy SHLOK AGNIHOTRI had the ability to make her go weak on her knees just by his one look...

And with his touches he had marked her his...she had become addicted to his touches...whenever he stops after their sweet encounter be it in the college or car...she feels as if a part of her has left..and when he touches her she could swear he has the ability to make her forget the world and take her to the dreamland which comprises of only SHLOK AND AASTHA...

She hoped that he never took her in a wrong sense as she allowed him to touch her...she was insecure that he should not leave her...otherwise she won't b able to live...he is the first and last man in her life...she sighed and left to bed to again dream of him and have wet dreams about him...

Next day in the college there was segregation of students in the team of two for the Outdoor project for the students of first year students who would have final year students as their partners...shlok entered Aastha's class and winked at her...she blushed and looked down...the teacher started picking the chits and announced the partner's name...at the end 4 students were left...Aastha, Shlok, Karan,Kyra...the teacher picked the chit with Aastha's name and Shlok and Aastha both prayed that the other should b Shlok's name...well their wishes came true...it was SHLOK AGNIHOTRI written on the piece of paper...

Shlok was happy that they r destined together but there was a surprise hidden for his shy little kitten...she didn't know the project also included 2 days field trip...which was not known to the first year students as the changes were done at very last minute...he smirked and said to himself "These 2 days will b the best of your life...I promise that"

Jyoti had left  early today so today it would b a good 2 hr long drive to Aastha's house...2 hr wth him...she sighed...

She sat besides him and he gave her his dazzling smile...and started their journey...he stopped the car at their usual place...and turned to look at her he was determined that he will not touch her unless she becomes vocal or atleast gives some hints that even she loves him...he said in a grave voice...

Shlok - I want to talk to u Aastha...

Even she was startled for once at his sudden changed tone...she nodded a yes...

Shlok took a deep breath and said...

"Aastha whatever we are sharing from past 3 months...be it flirting with u, dropping u, touching u...now has become a part of my life...it is nt from from 3 months it is probably since I was in boarding school...all the while I have desired only u Aastha...u r the only girl with whom I have been this close...Aastha I know u r shy but u have to be vocal now please let me know what u feel...i have never insisted u to speak but today it is important...remove ur shyness Aastha plzz..."

She sat mum there listening to his confession...she didn't know what to say...on one side she was happy that shlok likes her but she was afraid that may be his desire for her will end one day..and she could not bear him leaving her...

Shlok was getting impatient and frustrated by her silence...he banged his hand on the steering wheel shocking the wits out of Aastha...this side of him was new to her...Aastha tried to say something but he stopped her by showing his hand...and said "I think I got my answer" wth that he drove the car towards her home dropped her and went without even looking back at her...

sorry for the delay guyzzz...

hope u ol lyk it
plz hit like and comment
loads of love
Nazia😊😊😊
...Ayesha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg aww feel bad for shlok😔 Overall a fab update👏👏Continue soon😛
Pveenat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice SS, please update soon, hope Aastha opens up to Shlok and says her feelings😉
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dumbo astha

super loved it

next part soon