Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bismillah5985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
WOW wht a lovely ff love th RABIR moments they whr sooo nice plzzz update sooon n thnx 4 th lovely ff
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anyone wants this to continue?

AnjaliPunia thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/101012801            

First of all sorry to all followers of the story for such a late update ..its been long time so here is a quick recap

Mayan are killed by Rude politician Shalini pandey. Rachna's family shifted to London and Rachna shifted to australia to Gunjan's father .She started her fashion company with A friend Alex . They come to benaras .Kabir is in losses his Dadi's health deteriorating .Rachna overtakes his company.Kabir unaware of Rachna's whereabouts .As rachna reaches benaras again the story of her past unfolds with Rajiv and Shalini and Chaya who has been especially requested by rachna to take care of Kabir

Chapter-6

KT's home

Kabir- Rachna sit down and Rachna tells Kabir that how when her bhiya and bhabhi had been ruthlessly killed she was so helpless and worried for her family that she had to shift . Gunjan's father helped them and settled them in london and She stayed with him in Australia and started her fashion company and she is back because she wants justice and his love .Kabir comes and sits near her and says he is always there.

Chaya's home

Alex is worried as his Daughter Kaira has high fever and its getting worse ..Chaya consoles him and he hugs her ..Chaya is taken aback but hugs him back and says that Kaira will be f9 They are here both of them .she will soon be playing with them.

The servant comes and dey break their hug .He tells them a few people have come downstairs to meet Chaya.Chaya and alex both come down . As Chaya reaches them one man among them puts a gun over her head and Chaya is shocked to core .the man asks her to come with her or else saying this he points at Kaira ..Alex is angry but chaya signalles him to calm down .the men take away phones of everyone and cut the landline too .Chaya agrees to go with them despite Alex's resistance. She signalles him that she is gonna be f9.

Alex is made sit by them on sofa and two men keep eye on him while rest take chaya away. The men leave that place after sometime as dey hit Alex on head and he faints .

Kabir's place

Kabir recieves a phone call and leaves in hurry .Rachna is worried and she too gets a call and is shocked and hurries to hospital.

Shalini Pandey's place

Chaya is brought to Shalini's home and Shalini comes in front of her. SHE says I spared you and that designer friend of yours Kabir thinking wt cn u do to me? But now its necessary to finish this story for once and all.. Chaya smiles and says yeah!! the story is gonna finish for once and all ..its time for paying back and you will pay back.

Shalini smirks : u r under captivity and challenging me ? Hoever because of Rachna's return you should be more insecure because now that designer will go back to her. Shalini shows some pictures to Chaya and Chaya is shocked . They are Kabir and her pictures which show something between them which is not true..

Chaya tears them and throws on Shalini's face. Small thinking Small tricks Ms pandey.

Shalini is about to hit Chaya when Chaya suddenly grabs her by neck and places a Gun on her head..

Chaya: hw r u feeling  netaji.. gun on ur head is its a nice feeling?

Shalini: wt r u doing leave me..

Chaya with Shalini still captivated drags her out and warns everyone to not to come near her or else she will shoot..

As chaya drags Shalini she is reminded of Past how Rachna , Mayank ,Gunjan , She and all were happy ..How Mayank was equal to her as brother.Howw Rachna was broken and shaken and How Kabir fought with himself for five years..and she was helpless .She pulled the trigger and it was all silent fr a minute ..she looked at Shalini who was alive..because that shot didnt hv a bullet ..

Chaya smiles and says : not so easy Shalini ur death will be the victory of truth and it will be huge fr every person in benaras ..wait n watch u r gonna die ...d way we want u to die... and Chaya leaves ..Shalini's men try to follow her but Shalini stops them...

On the road:

Chaya is walking on the road how she was aimed at gun !! how Kaira's life ws in Danger!! five years flashed in her mind and those photos ..she had never denied the fact that Kabir and her had gotten close ..yes tehy fought yes he pretended he didn't like her. But she was the one on whose laps he kept his head and cried ..she remembered how he had pleaded to give Rachna's whereabouts just for sake of his Dadi.but sshe never gave in she had promised Rachna ..Chaya was going through an emotional turmoil.wt ws Shalini upto showing those pictures to her ..and she bumped almost into a car .

She stpped dumbfounded ..The driver got out and came near her ..Chaya was releived to see him and hugged him tightly and cried .It was Kabir .

Flashback

The servant who had sensed things fishy had dialeed Kabir's number before those people took away his phone. Kabir had hurriedly rushed to Shalini's place.Later he called up Rachna too and had taken alex to city hospital..

Flah back ends

Kabir: Chaya are u ok? Chaya

Chaya jsut hugged him and sobbed she ws so much disturbed that she cud not say anything.Kabir hugged her back to comfort her ..she sobbed her heart out  ..Kabir broke the hug and took her to his car

Chaya and Kabir drived back to Chaya's place an awkward silence prevailed .

Hospital

Kaira is admitted in hospital and is in I.C.U .Rachna reaches the place and sees Alex pacing around corridor .She goes to him and asks him about Kaira .Alex is sad and looks down. Rachna asks again .Alex cries I have only one reason to live Rachna and its my daughter I dun know what has happened .she was smiling playing till yesterday and now she is not even opening her eyes .Rachna i will die without my daughter.Rachna puts her hand on his face as he talks of dying .Alex looks at her. Shut up Alex .Nothing will happen to Kaira just Nothing .

Doctor comes and says things are under control and Kaira can be discharged .H e says it may be sudden change of air and water nothing else . THe girl is gonna be f9.

Rachna's hotel room

Alex and Rachna are there .Kaira is asleep on bed  and Rachna recieves a parcel .Rachna opens it and is shocked .They are the same pictures which Shalini showed to Chaya .

Flashback

Its Chaya's friend wedding and the guy is Kabir's friend .On insistence Kabir and Chaya danced together and were very close .Kabir was getting more closer as he was in semi-drunk state and had almost kissed chaya when pictures wer clicked.Though their ws nothing between them but everyone teased them .Chaya had made sure all photos were deleted but Shalini had gotten them.

Present .

Rachna is heartbroken to see those pics .Alex comes near her and asks her the matter.Rachna is still .Alex asks again n den sees the picture in her hands he is shocked too.Rachna steps back and and is silent and breaks down. Alex tries to console her.Rachna : why did I come back .they were happy together oh! God I destroyed it all..Alex asks her to relax and says it can't be true.

Rachna: why it cant be true .. Five years are enough to make u move on.

And they had every right to move on ALEX.. how could i not see that concern for Chaya in his eyes was not mere concern it was something more deeper.

Alex hugged Rachna to comfort her or himself he didn't know Chaya had become an important part of his life too.. A life without ChAYA . Hw CUD IT BE .hE WS GOING TO PROPSE HER.

Precap : all four Rachna Chaya Kabir and Alex are sitting together and talking .

Edited by AnjaliPunia - 10 years ago
sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update soon pm me if there is am other update thank you
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update worth for the wait..wondering who will be paired
AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandjanarai

Nice update soon pm me if there is am other update thank you

ya sure
AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Originally posted by: saravathi

nice update worth for the wait..wondering who will be paired

i m glad u liked it
AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Originally posted by: yellowpurse

I also liked how he was demanding/wanting answers from her in the morning but when she came in front of him again, there was no holding back...he couldn't seem care less about explanations...just being with her after all these years bringing out his passion & emotions...how sweet...

and thank you for all the RaBir moments...serial mein jo nahi dekhno ko milta, vo FF mein dekhno ko milta hai!

btwww...i just realized while writing this...Rachana is sooo not timid --> waiting for & giving back all those passionate kisses :p lol we like it! hahaha
wonderful update! I c...shalini pandey...eager to find out what kind of a 'dayan' u r :p

update soon :)

yeah it happens when u see luv of ur life back
sizzlingtrisha thumbnail
Lovely update anju hope misunderstanding clear and rabir come together wondering who the pair will be ๐Ÿ˜› update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sizzlingtrisha thumbnail
Lovely update anju hope misunderstanding clear and rabir come together๐Ÿ˜› update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ