Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Since the show has started I haven't made a single post but today I have been compelled to come out and exclaim WOW!!!! 
I remember watching the first few promos of Rang Rasiya back in November and being really intrigued not just because Sanaya and Ashish were in it but because genuinely as a viewer I saw something different in the world of television entertainment.

On December 30th, we viewers were able to see the magic that was brewing behind the scenes for the past several weeks and appreciate the stellar performances by each and every individual associated with this show whether it be the actors, producers, director, cinematographer, action director etc.

I have loved each and every episode of this show till date because it has challenged the Indian Television Industry on the type of content and story that is offered to the general audience. So what compelled me to make a post today from all the previous days was the presentation of today's episode. For all the viewers who have been questioning the violence and volatility they have been showing thus far, well today's episode justified it. 

Patriotism is the answer. Protection of one's own motherland and to go any extent to protect it. Ashish deserves a big round of applause for his performance in today's episode because I literally got goosebumps watching him get up from the ground, pick up the tiranga and hold it up with pride!! 👏

Lata Mangeshkar's Vande Mataram just tripled the intensity of the episode...it made so much sense to add this song at that moment to show the audience the extent of Rudra's patriotism...the Background song is what made it a WOW episode for me!!!