Any1 would think they r the grieving parents!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Look at this set of snaps! Anyone who had not watched the previous set of weeks episodes and tuned in just today would be forgiven for thinking these 2 are Paro's parents!!😲

You know its a strange equation..

Paro & Thakurainsa share a bond that is close to a mother daughter bond. Its not a bond out of pity to the village orphan.. cz Thakurainsa, who is addressed as Thakurainmasa by Paro is crying that she is losing her daughter. cz if this was a bond of any kind of obligation or responsibility, with the marriage of the girl she would be happy n it will be over. But here she is crying like a mom would when the daughter marries n goes away from the home for the first time..

Then the Thakur- Thakurainsa relationship.

The Thakur is a first rate pretender who is as black as a villain can get where every1 else is concerned. he was just minutes before checking the time to see if Paro is crying n wasting time as they needed to cross the border!😡
But he seems to genuinely love his wife! Here also he cares that she is upset. He doesn't care for Paro, but he cares that his wife is sad.

And another thing i find strange is that they do not have any children themselves. now isn't this man who is fighting a battle to restore a medieval rule seriously happy with his wife n no kids to take the title forward?

I seriously find these twosome fascinating!!

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sunara - lovely post my dear 
I was wondering about Thakur/thakurain's kids too? 
Maybe they are abroad somewhere and will come back to cause trouble/enhance the storyline at some point - because it would be odd for a power-hungry guy like that to not have heirs - or he could have illegitimate heirs which seems unlikely as he is so into his wife - mind you he is a villain so who knows 
I remember in the original description of Sadiya's character they said that she was artistic but that her husband did not understand her and hence implied an unhappy marriage - however we have not seen evidence of this yet 
yes more questions...
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Takur is cruel...omg sometimes funny too😉
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This question has been bothering me since many days! Doesn't Thakursa have any kids 😲 who is going to carry forward his so called great legacy? The couple doesn't seem that old...but who knows...Thakursa might have sent his son abroad to learn the latest techniques of smuggling n he might take a surprise entry!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: neet2407

Hey Sunara - lovely post my dear 

I was wondering about Thakur/thakurain's kids too? 
Maybe they are abroad somewhere and will come back to cause trouble/enhance the storyline at some point - because it would be odd for a power-hungry guy like that to not have heirs - or he could have illegitimate heirs which seems unlikely as he is so into his wife - mind you he is a villain so who knows 
I remember in the original description of Sadiya's character they said that she was artistic but that her husband did not understand her and hence implied an unhappy marriage - however we have not seen evidence of this yet 
yes more questions...

Anita thanks.. seriously i was wondering over the kids issue..

hmm.. i didn't pay much attention to Sadia's description at that time as i was nto aware who she was.. now she is 1 of my fav characters in the story! i adore her!! just hope she is good!😳

ya considering their closeness illegitimate kids seem unlikely.. also this thakur is all about showing a regal front.. so such stuff seems out with him..

lol maybe they r (i am guessing no daughters, maybe 1 son?) abroad.. but still wondering..

-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thakursa ko bandookon se khelne se fursat hi nahi milti🤣...
Thakursa kabhi biwi ke sath bhi khel liya karo taaki ek do bacchey ho jaayen warna is khaali haveli ka kya achaar daaalogey🤣
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Sunara. I also felt that Thakur and his wife seemed like parents for Paro once she was sent off. Thakurain has immense love for Paro and Thakur has affection for his wife.