Katherine's looming death and Expectations from epi 100

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

I was wondering what everyone is expecting from the 100th episode. Julie and all the cast members have said this episode is going to be for the fans but honestly, I don't know what to expect. 😕 On one hand, Katherine may or may not die and on the other hand, some of the ex-cast members might make an appearance.

I really, really want to see Klaus but how does he fit into all this? If he does pay an impromptu visit to Mystic Falls, what could be the reason? Does he show up just to visit Caroline or could it be something to do with Katherine?

I would love to see Alaric because Damon badly needs a friend and maybe Aunt Jenna because I loved her character.

Lastly, I just don't want Katherine to die, simply because she is awesome and she is the only good thing in the show right now and I was really enjoying Stefarine scenes. Pretty much everything else has been a dud for me this season. I was looking forward to Delena, but it has been a letdown and I am really annoyed with Elena and Caroline. I am glad the Silas track is over but somehow I am not liking the Augustine track either.

Maybe Katherine could use the travellers knife, but it would no fun if she takes over some random girl's body because only Nina can be Katherine. So maybe she could take over Elena's body. 😳 That would make things interesting. But does the knife work on vampires?

I know I am speculating too much but the curiosity is just getting to me. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
klaus is making am appearance it is 90% confirmed . everyone is speculating about a klaroine moment according to the synopsis . but apart from that i really have nothing to look forward to in the upcoming episode . i am delena fan but they are making me lose interest in the show because of track that never made sense.

this show used to be so nail biting and intense . now it is really filled with track i wish they never introduced like the Augustine track and silas track and. i was losing interest in TVD from the fourth season after the introduction of sire bond came into existence. but the season 4 finale and season 5 premiere made it seem like the TVD is making a come back but then they ruined it with boring tracks .
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I REALLY don't want Katherine to die.. Like you said she's the only good thing about the show right now

I jus wish Alaric would come somehow n I really don't care how  I miss Ric SO MUCH ðŸ˜’