i am excited for this film <3

Rajatava in Ranbir-Katrina film

Zinia Sen,TNN | Jan 17, 2014, 12.00 AM IST
Share More
A
A
Rajatava Dutta
He might be going great guns in Bollywood, but at heart, Anurag Basu remains a bhaate-maachhe bangali. Not surprisingly, therefore, the director has roped in Tolly actor Rajatava Dutta for an important role in the Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif starrer 'Jagga Jasoos'. The director, who catches a lot of Tollywood movies in his free time, is clued into the goings-on of the Bengali film industry. Anurag's last film, 'Barfi!', starred three Bengali actors " the late Haradhan Bandopadhyay, Roopa Ganguly and Jisshu Sengupta.

Confirming the news to us, Anurag said, "Yes, Rajatavada is there in my film. He is a great actor and I wanted to work with him for long." But the director is as tight-lipped about the role as the actor himself. Rajatava, who reached Mumbai on Thursday morning, told us, "I don't know about the role. I have always admired Anurag's work and when he said, 'Come over, we'll have fun', I didn't think twice. Frankly speaking, I'm yet to go through the script. Also, Anurag is fond of improvising a lot."

The film is already on the floors and Anurag said he is "shooting in instalment". Rajatava too is expected to join work at the earliest. Meanwhile, there might be other Bengali actors in the film, but Anurag told us, "I'm yet to finalize them."

Jagga Jasoos is reportedly a comedy-mystery film revolving around a high school student and his escapades. It's the muchtalked-about lead pair's third film after 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani' and 'Raajneeti'.

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepaaveng

thank yu for pming me.. 

love kat 
srry to  say i am not ranbir kat fan

Thants OK

After all this is a Katrina Kaif Fc
im vibhuti by the way :D

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Hi guys so good to see a fan page dedicated to Katrina ! Yay 

The bolly forum is too negative for Kat fans ! 

Hey Waneeka😃
Vibhuti here
And Ya ... those ppl🤢

Originally posted by: Sandy-Naz

thanks for inviting me here...😊

iam sandy and try to be active here,,i was quite active long ago in another kat fanclub.so try to be active here...😊

Ahh thats OK and Please try to be active here

Im vibhuti BTW😃

Originally posted by: shadesofme

i am excited for this film <3

Zinia Sen,TNN | Jan 17, 2014, 12.00 AM IST
Share More
A
A
Rajatava Dutta
He might be going great guns in Bollywood, but at heart, Anurag Basu remains a bhaate-maachhe bangali. Not surprisingly, therefore, the director has roped in Tolly actor Rajatava Dutta for an important role in the Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif starrer 'Jagga Jasoos'. The director, who catches a lot of Tollywood movies in his free time, is clued into the goings-on of the Bengali film industry. Anurag's last film, 'Barfi!', starred three Bengali actors " the late Haradhan Bandopadhyay, Roopa Ganguly and Jisshu Sengupta.

Confirming the news to us, Anurag said, "Yes, Rajatavada is there in my film. He is a great actor and I wanted to work with him for long." But the director is as tight-lipped about the role as the actor himself. Rajatava, who reached Mumbai on Thursday morning, told us, "I don't know about the role. I have always admired Anurag's work and when he said, 'Come over, we'll have fun', I didn't think twice. Frankly speaking, I'm yet to go through the script. Also, Anurag is fond of improvising a lot."

The film is already on the floors and Anurag said he is "shooting in instalment". Rajatava too is expected to join work at the earliest. Meanwhile, there might be other Bengali actors in the film, but Anurag told us, "I'm yet to finalize them."

Jagga Jasoos is reportedly a comedy-mystery film revolving around a high school student and his escapades. It's the muchtalked-about lead pair's third film after 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani' and 'Raajneeti'.

Me too⭐️

But Bang Bang And fitoor too😳
.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m addicted to the sonh, 'kamli' 😃
Ni mein kamli kamli mere yaar di

Originally posted by: .LiveLaughLove.

I m addicted to the sonh, 'kamli' 😃

Me too😳

Akhiyade mohale me,
Har shaam tera aalam

Shav guzari te jag sooya ni mai jagya nami danam😳
I like her too. She's cute' 😳
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: crystalalena

hey manju..i m iqra..please be active in this FC😳

hey iqra.. yes i will be here most of the times..hope we can catch up soon :)