Leonardo DiCaprio Wants To Work With Amitabh Bachchan Again

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Leonardo DiCaprio Wants To Work With Amitabh Bachchan Again
By Pankhurie Mulasi, MovieTalkies.com, 13 January 2014 05:10 PM IST

Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio, who shared screen space with Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in The Great Gatsby, has expressed his desire to work again with Big B in the future. The Wolf Of Wall Street star was recently quoted saying that he was not only impressed by Bachchan Senior's acting prowess, but also with his gentlemanly demeanour. Leonardo further stated that it's great to see the enthusiasm that the 71-year-old brings to the smallest of roles and that he would love to work with him again in the future. Directed by Baz Luhrmann, The Great Gatsby also marked Amitabh Bachchan's Hollywood debut.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Leo is so humble. Watching the Masand interivew when asked about Big B he said the nicest, sweetest things. So glad Leo finally got his due now hoping he brings home an Oscar. 

BTW: I might get criticized for this but I think Leo is way better of an actor than Big B. I mean if you look at the type of films and characters he's played...it's much more impressive, but then again mainstream BW standards are a bit different.