AshNi Bas AshNi..Story So Far..NO COMMENTS PLEASE

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Everyone!! On behalf of Induji, I am opening the story so far thread of her FF..AshNi..Bas..AshNi. As soon as Induji posts her story in her thread, it will updated here also by me or Deepa (Deepa17) or Bhavit (bawaswift). 

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE. 

Modji, hope its ok if I do this. 

Suvika. 

Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail

Friends this is my first o.s.i have been a silent fan of if for over an year n specially of aradhan,kaks,sony,sree,deepa,n alka.so lets get going.
Nidhi was v v tired after 4 hrs.of o.p.d yet there were many more patients waiting..she asked for a glass of juice.luxmi bai looked worried,however she got it immediately.nidhi seemed to slump in her chair..but she rung for the next patient.it was an old man probably sufferin fromt.b.nidhi wrote the tests n was looking for samples when a powerful wave of nausea swept over her..she could not stand it any longer.she cancelled the o.p.d as only 8 patients were left,went to the lab and gave her blood n urine samples for confirming what she had been suspecting.   not having the power to wait for the reports,she knocked at dr ashutosh's cabin.he was busy in a meeting of super speciality n did not seemed to be in the best of moods...raising his eyebrow in a characteristic manner he seemed to say..what only she could understand"nidhi,plz go away,i m busy".nidhi was torn between duty n anxiety,anticipation n fear...when another wave of nausea gripped her n she rushed to the ladies room.there was no way she could have waited..she needed rest,so she left a word with the pathologist dr hema to phone her about the reports n not let dr ashutosh know..nidhi hailed a taxi n came home.
Dr ashutosh got over with the meeting n called dr ranganath for the day end report.going thru.the files he asked,"dr ranganath,why wasnt the opd completed?""who was the dr?"ranga hesitated n said "sir it was dr nidhi..but im sure she must be having a valid reason of leaving.."ashutosh's face became taut with anger..dr hardstone deciced to confront his junior dr who also happened to be his wife...
Part 2
Dr ashutosh entered the house in a huff,hiraman kaka came witha glass of water n asked"beta chai banaaoon kya"?ashu didnt reply..hiraman had been used to all this but now that nidhi had come ,ashu seemed to be changing.ashu came into the bedroom n saw nidhi sleeping soundly ...completely unconcerned of hospital,patients,o.p.d n everything of the world.ashutosh lost his cool,the husband seemed a forgotten memory,dr hardstone ws a reality once again.
"Nidhi,nidhi,meri baat sunogi?"ashutosh snarled n nidhi was scared out of her sleep.she seemed disoriented as to what was happening but then realized what it was all about..before she could explain,the dean in ashu shouted at her"will u explain dr nidhi,what was the great reason that made you leave op.d midway?are u taking advantage of the fact that u r my wife?u r misusing my affection..i want to know a valid reason not a silly childish excuse..tell me nidhi!"he shook her almost violently as she stood with her head bowed,right in front of him...sobbing silently."please,i m not interested in tears..i m not only ur husband but the dean aswell n cant accept this irresponsible attitude"just as nidhi opened her mouth to answer,her mobile rang..n in a fit of rage ashu snatched it from her sayoing,"let me take the call,must be some useless friend calling for movie or shopping"but his expressions changed dramatically as he said"oh!dr hema!r u sure?thanx..i will collect the reports tomorrow.tnx once again"his eyes seemed to change seasons from an angry blistering summer to a moist monsoon..he walked two steps towards nidhi,with a deep apology written in them.."nidhi,tumne mujhe kyun nahi bataaya ki ashni aane waali hai..i am sorry,so sorry"nidhi..could hardly take the flood of emotions anger n then love n concern..she just crumpled n fell in his strong mature arms..unconscious.."nidhi nidhi..!"ashu cried frantically.."get up "seeing her unresponsive..he lifted his most precious bundle to their bed n sat by her side..caressing her hair n murmuring her name..finally his characteristic kiss on her forehead made her open her eyes..it seemed ashu's world was smiling at him..  
nidhi smiled n took ashu's hand to place on her belly..wherein lay the tiny life they had created together...

Suvika. thumbnail

Ashu made nidhi sit up,she stiill looked drained n weak,the husband in ashu was shaken,the dr concerned.." nidhi,tumhe pata hai ,report positive hai..tumne mujhe zindagi ki sabse badi khushi de di.."nidhi for once was at a loss of words ,she just snuggled close to ashutosh's chest n put her head on his broad,hairy,masculine chest..it always gave her a feeling of ultimate security..she closed her eyes n didnt care for anything else in the world..  it must have been a while before rational thinking returned to ashutosh.separating her,he asked,"tumne khaana khaaya?"nidhi made a pout n said "abhi kahaan,abhi to aapki daant hi khaa rahi hoon".dr ashutosh,looked at her with all the love reflecting in his eyes n said,"i m .."nidbahi cut his sentence short by sealing his lips with hers..ashutosh felt the moisture of love,the honey of life..he wanted to explore her all over again n carry her to that v. Personal ecstacy...but then he realised..his pregnant wife must be hungry n so dinner was the first requirement.  Nidhi blushd
Baba had been waiting for them to join for dinner.it was nidhi's favourite,mattar paneer,but the moment nidhi saw it she almost threw up n ran in,ashu followed her in the wash room,she was renching her gut out..n he was feeling helpless n miserable..not knowing what to do.finally,he held her,washed her face,dabbed it n then tried to carry her in his arms..but nidhi said"kitna carry karenge?abhi 9 months face karne hain"ashu,held her n with a deep look in his eyes said"nidhi jo bhi hoga,hum saath saath face karenge"..a knock at the door broke their trance.It was baba.."kya hua nidhi beta?infection hai?chaat khai thi anji ke saath?"nidhi blushed beet root red n hid her face in ashu's shirt,ashu smiled awkwardly n ..said"woh baba,actually nidhi ..nidhi..nidhi"baba was losing his cool,"kya nidhi,nidhi laga rakha hai?mai pooch raha hoon ki nidhi ko kya hua hai?"dr ashutosh finally collected the courage to say,"baba ,nidhi is ghar ko khushiyon se bhar dene waali hai..aap dada banne jaa rahe hain..nidhi is pregnant.."dr mathur couldnt believe his ears..the three were united in their moment of joy.hiraman kaka smiled n blessed from the doorway..just then baba said,"let me share the good news with samdhan ji n col.""nahi,baba,not now"said ashu,nidhi looked nonplussed..ashu smiled n explained"tomorrow i shall go n give the news to them myself..its too good a news to be given over the phone..i want to see n share dadi buas joy"nidhi nestled closer to ashu..his understanding made her fall in love with him again n again"baar baar pyaar ho jaata hai".Finally baba asked "achcha ,nidhi beta,kya khaogi?soch ke bolo.pregnancy mei pasand aksar badal jaati hai"nidhi contemplated while ashu gave a worried look n then said"daal chaawal"ashu n baba smiled n hiraman got busy making dinner for nidhi.
During dinner,while nidhi was eating daal chaawal n nimboo ka achaar,ashu looked at her with all the love any man couldhave for his woman..how she had changed his..  his thoughts were interrupted by baba,"ashu,kis dr ke under me rakhega,nidhi ko..?kuch socha hai?"ashu was quiet for a moment n then said ,"baba,i feel dr sudhir mishra,he is the best gynaecologist..n nanda,his wife is a v good radiologist,so they r a v good team,plus they were my class mates to kabhi bhi call."nidhi interrupted.."oh!you mean aahna ke papa?"baba said"ahna kaun"ashu explained ,ahna was sudhir n nanda'sdaughter,a jr intern at k.G.H.the wo had tied the knot during college n by the time they finished m.d.,aahna was born...ashu contd,"aahna is a v naughty intern aur isliye aapki nidhi ki dost hai"."nidhi,tumhe koi problem hai sudhir se?"nidhi shook her head..n said "jo bhi aap theek samjhen pur i hope woh aapke jaise khadoos na ho!!"ashu grinned n baba laughed..then ashu talked to dr sudhir and appointment was fixed for tomorrow evening.

Nidgi changed n was lying in bed when ashutosh came..in his white tees,he knew nidhi loved it."arre,nidhi so jaao" nidhi made her pout n said it was not sleep that she needed,it was something else..n looked at her husband with love n desire..that had long bridged the 18 yr.age gap..nidhi came floser n slipped her hands into his tee shirt...ashutosh smiled,desire inflammed in his deep eyes,but he took nidhis hands ,kissed them n said"nidhi,remember,u are pregnant n i dont want to do anything that can hurt or injure u...so jaan lets wait for the gynaecs advice..plz"nidhi had tear in her eyes..could she..an ordinary girl mean so much to him?ashu kissed nidhi on her eyes to suck her tears n then she nestled v close to him n slipped into deep sleep,while ashutosh,kept caressing her arms n then as she turned in her slumber,his hand coveredher fair belly..which was v flat but d not remain so for long..the thought made ashu smile.he reflected how this young intern had penetrated his foretress of gloom n loneliness,how she had reunited him with baba,introduced him to the beauty of relations..n given herself completely to him..he had owned a mansion but nidhi ..his nidhi had made it a home...a home where his baby would crawl..his dreams would turn into reality..his joy n bliss d be perfect..Dr ashutosh's train of thoughts was rudely interrupted as nidhi got up n rushed to the wash room ..with him in pursuit."nidhi,nidhi,kya hua?"nidhi couldnt answer..she just got sick over n over again..n then slumped.Dr ashutosh caught her just in time n lifted her to bed.."nidhi,kya??nidhi replied.."jee..bahut man ghabra raha hai..dr ashutosh ..mujhe dar lag raha hai"sayingso she broke down..ashu understood ,pregnancy hormones at work..he held her close.n said"shhh nidhi,daro nahi,mai hoon na tumhaare sath,humesha.."ashu nidhi remained locked in a hug with nidhis heat thudding along ashus peaceful beat..different in pace,diverse as chalk n cheese yet they were two hearts that beat as one??

Suvika. thumbnail

Nidhi got ready in a pink churidaar kurta for the check up,dr ashutosh wore his grey suit n blue tie..both looked picture perfect when they came to the dining table.Hiraman kaka had mage aaloo ke paraanthe n lassi but nidhi could barely eat..finally Ashutosh got up and made a plane roll for her..but that too didnt seem appetzing.He n baba both looked tense.Baba said"ashu ,sudhakar se poochna, iske khaane ke baare me..aise kaise chalega..?aur sab doubts clear kar lena.."Ashu nodded...thinking of the questions to ask..
First they went to k.g.h and ashutosh was v.careful of driving at the speed brakers..when he parked the car,n looked up atnidhi,she was fast asleep...  "sainyaan.."He did not wish to wake her but had to..he touched the cheek with the back of his hand n nidhi smiled n opened her eyes.."oh!hospital..achcha..aaj meri duty admin n store upkeep me hai,dr ranganath chutti pe hain na.."dr ashutosh noted n said"theek hai,take care n lunch pe milenge ..phir 4.30 dr mishra ke paas jaana hai,tum bhi apne sab doubts pooch lena..ok..doc?"nidhi smiled n both went to their respective duties.nidhi was getting the store arranged when suddenly dr gandhi sent requisition for ciplofloxin.the ward boy coulnt locate it n nidhi lifted the carton to see the one below.
Just then,in walked dr ashutosh n nidhi froze with the heavy carton in her hands..ashu's face lost colour..it seemed he d shout..but instead he came up,n took the carton..sorted the problem n held nidhi by the hand n took her into his cabin.
Nidhi satwaiting for him to erupt like a volcano..but he did not.he just walked to n fro as if trying to calm himself n then said.."nidhi..apni haalat ko samjho,you r pregnant..n i cant risk ur health..plz.weight nahi utaya karo.."nidhi lowered her eyes n said"i m sorry,jee..galti ho gayee..""achcha chalo juice time..lo orange juice.,u will love it,i have added some chaat masaala"nidhi looked up,ashu held her chin,raised the glass to her lips n made her sip slowly..after it,he made her eat a sandwich n then as nidhi got up to go,ashutosh stopped her,kissed her forehead n caressed her abdomen,..nidhi blushed..n ran ..as she ran ,she could hear him shout"nidhi dont u run,.."

At sharp 4.30 they were at dr sudhir mishra's clinic that was in the same campus as his home.as dr ashutosh sent 7n his card,dr mishra came out to meet him n hugged.."wow..fancy hardstone with a pregnant wife"!!dr ashutosh seemed to turn pink..dr mishra was an excellent gynaec .he first talked to ashu n nidhi together n then asked if nidhi wanted to share any apprehensions ..with the dr alone..nidhi declined.dr mishra smiled n called his nurse n told her to help nidhi change for the check up.nidhi seemed nervous,tears pricked her eyes..she nervously asked dr mishra,"dr,can dr ashutosh be with me during my check up...please?"sudhir mishra looked at nidhi n then at ashutosh..once the infamous dr hardstone..today a young woman's world..he smiled a gracious smile n said .."off course nidhi..now go n change,ashutosh will come with me".
As nidhi lay on the examination table,dr mishra examined her,first the abdomen,then asked her the routine questions,if the breasts felt sore..or how severe was the morning sickness.he then took her blood samples for routine t.c,d.c.haemoglobin n then eore his gloves for the cervix n uteus check up.As the dr began to examine her..nidhi winced in discomfort n almost instantly,ashutosh held her tiny hand in his large one..looking at her with comforting eyes as if telling her.."dont worry,its gonna be ok"dr mishra withdrew,disposed the gloves,told the nurse to help nidhi change..n he told "come ashutosh".back i his cabin,he rang his wife nanda n said,he d bring ashu n nidhi home if she was free..nanda said she was.sudhir looked at ashutosh n asked.."so how does it feel hardstone?"ashu just smiled...smile of a satisfied happy man..but the very next moment he recalled all he had to ask.he looked at sudhir n asked,"do u think she is gonna be ok?she throws up all the time n also cries.."sudhir laughed"oh my god!imagine country's best neurosurgeon being driven insane becoz his wife is pregnant..god.ashutosh,nidhi is fine,morning sickness is normal in the first 6 weeks..n emotionally she will be vulnerable..better dont show ur hardstone temper..however ,i feel i will wait for her haemogram,she seems anaemic.."dr ashutosh looked at sudhir n asked ,"can she continue to work..n can we..can we..."dr mishra understood his discomfort n said,"yes she can work for the present but see she doesnt overstrain hrself n yes..u can have a normal love life..but be gentle.."ashu's eyes had a deep gratitude in them..before he could say anything,nidhi entered n dr mishra explained her to take orange juice n folic acid n not to wear high heels.
The three came to dr mishra's home where his wife nanda welcomed them.'hi ashu..kaisa hai..hi nidhi,"she hugged both n sudhir told her about nidhi's pregnancy.nanda gleamed with joy n said that nidhi had indeed completed ashutosh..they talked of college days when all of a sudden aahna entered n squealed"oh...nidhi..,hi!!how r u here"n then seeing ashutosh,she said "hi sir,glad to see u".before sudhir or nanda could say anything, ahna rattled off that she had planned a 4 day hiking trip with jyotika n ira,the two other interns ..n wanted nidhi too ,to come along.dr ashutosh was distinctly uncomfortable..so were the mishras..but the bubbly aahna went on"now dont say,you cant bcoz dr ashutosh wont let u,come on its ur age to go n enjoy not to sit n make tea..u know niidhi,this is the reason why i dont marry..i want to be free like a bird..to kiss the morning skies..to glide in the evening sun.."ashu's discomfort was palpable..sudhir n nanda were helpless..finally nidhi spoke up.."no,aahna..i cant come hiking n that is bcoz i m 5 weeks pregnant..n i cant ever think of risking our baby's life..when she is born..then we three will go on a holiday..isn't it dr ashutosh,.?"
Dr ashutosh 's eyes sparkled with pride ..pride of having nidhi as his wife..she knew the art of converting complicated to simple 

Suvika. thumbnail

While driving home from dr mishra,ashu stopoed the car to buy folic acid n multivitamin that dr had prescribed for nidhi,he asked"kuch aur chaahiye"nidhi kept quiet then spoke"haan ji,baba ke liye fruits le lijeye aur unki mishti dahi"ashu smiled at nidhi's concern for baba..though her nana..the relationship was of a doting n devoted father in law,daughter in law!as they drove in,baba was waiting and wanted to know everything..he was worried when ashu said that sudhir fears nidhi is anaemic..he looked at her with concern n then said"chalo,daal chaawal ready hai,khao aur sone jao.."before going to bed,nidhi said "baba fruits aa gaye hain"baba smiled n thanked god..how this girl had converted this desolate house into a home..As ashu was getting up,baba said"ashu,tu to samajhdaar hai..nidhi ke liye ye naazuk daur hai..dhyaan rakhna"ashu patted his hand n entered his bedroom.
Nidhi was already in bed wearing her blue night gown..probably asleep..he went in ,had a shower,changed n quietly slipped into the bed so as not to disturb her..but just as he settled,he felt her turn n come close..her lips sought his..he was surprised but responded..softly,the kiss showed the softening of ashutosh..how much nidhi n her safety mattered to him..it was an expression of thanks for fulfilling his deep desire to have his own flesh n blood..to live his childhood through his children.,nidhi was making the dream a reality n that too so beautifully,.nidhipulled at his tee shirt,and he smiled..he knew..he made her lie softly..as if she were made of glass,n then threw away his tee..his hands worked at the strings of her gown n then her flimsy nightie to expose nidhi to him..his nidhi.he bent n kissed her throat,rubbing his stubble n then came to those lovely breasts..he touched them gingerly n asked.."nidhi,am i hurting u..dukh raha hai kya?"nidhi opened her eyes n said"nahi..bilkul nahi..aapka sparsh sabse bada sukh hai..yeh hi to poora karta hai mujhe"   sainyaan..

Ashu had desire burning inhis eyes..nidhi always had that effect on him..right after the first night onthe machaan..but he knew her condition..he had to be responsible..ashu caressed her breasts,suckling the taut tips.as nidhi cried his name..in desire..there was nothing between them except love care n commitment..nidhi grazed her nails on his muscular back..wanting him..ashu moved his big hands on her small frame..bit her earlobes n that seemed to send her in a tizzy..tantalizingly,his hands moved lower..to her navel..n he bent down n kissed her ..then raised an eyebrow as he saw her reaction..his fingertips caressed her stomach n he kept returning to her breasts..to touch them tenderly n then nuzzlehis mouth on her navel..nidhi wanted to have him on top..he refused..even in his passion,he was not unbriddled..he knew,his weight on her should not be for long..so he kissed her with greater passion n made her lie..as his intense gaze seemed to see her..nidhi sufdenly felt shy..n covered her face.ashu's hands moved down n he massaged her enjoying hervelvet touch..as his fingers weaved magic..nidhi seemed to exude manna..honey,soft,silky..nidhi moved restlessly,moaning"dr ashutosh"..he continued to massage her n finally,v carefully came over her..to be united in that moment when their breaths,bodies ,existence was actually one..when they took each other across the stars to a land of bliss..
Dr ashutosh rolled over but after dressing,he took nidhi in his arms..n looked at her..she smiled n said"aise kya dekh rahe hain..?"ashu smiled n said nothing,he simply gathered his world in his arms n patted his childwoman to sleep..she looked the world of innocence in her sleep n as ashu again looked at her,he couldnt help feeling a complete man..with a rainbow of emotions..dr hardstone was a forgotten memory..the future belonged to them..n their baby..instinctively..ashu put his hand on nidhis abdomen..n a smile came on her face...

Suvika. thumbnail

Ashu awoke n instinctively his hand searched for the softness of nidhi...but nidhi was missing,he got up startled,put on his specs ,rushed into the wash room..but nidhi wasnt there too.he came out shouting"nidh,nidhi.."baba saw n said.."kya hua ashu?nidhi naashta bana kar abhi garden me gayee hai..theek hai woh,tu chinta na kar,beta.."ashu came out into the garden n saw nidhi watering some pansies that were about to bloom..before she could say anything,he bombarded her with questions"kab uthi,morning sickness hui..mujhe kyon nahi jagaaya..?"nidhi broke into a laugh n said"mujhe nahi pata tha ki ab bed me se nikalne ki permission leni padegi aapse..aur rahi baat morning sickness ki,to dr ashutosh,ye neurosurgeons ko bhi pata hona chahiye ki pregnancy ke first trimester me..morning sickness to hogi.hi..wo thodi na daregi dr hardstone se.."ashu caught her by the shoulders n said.."achcha ji,to mai ab hardstone ho gaya..raat me to bada pyaar aa raha tha"nidhi blushed but before she could answer baba came to call them for breakfast.
Nidhi had made aaloo zeera n paraanthe but just nibbled ..seeing this,ashu asked.."kya baat hai..kuch aur banaa doo..sandwich"?n he got up,fiwed a spicy tomato sandwich for her n said"chalo,ab doodh aur sandwich finish karo.."nidhi made a face..but thenashu caught her chin n lifted the glass to her lips..baba looked up n seemed to be thanking god..while ashni were eye locked  sainyaan..

Baba cleared his throat n both ashu n nidhi realised where they were..baba asked"ashu aaj ka kya programme hai beta"?"baba programme kya ,dadibua ke paas jaana hai ,aur uske baad to wohi decide karengi.."n all three laughed.
As they were driving to col verma's house ,ashu said,"nidhi yaad hai jab dadibua humaare rishte ke khilaaf thi"nidhi got lost in images of being pulled away by db,of kerala..of nights without ashutosh...n ashu suddenly realised that nidhi was sobbing.
"Kya hua..nidhi!oh!maine bhi kya yaad dila diya"he pulled off the car,took out his hankey n wiped nidhi's tears.."bas,ab chup..dekhna aaj dadibua kitni khush hongi..i just cant wait to see her joy"n nidhi smiled thru her tearsas ashu held her hand n drove with the other..
Ashni were welcomed by chote sarkar who shouted"dadibua,col sahib dekhiye kaun aaya hai"both db n col verma came n db said"are daaktar..subah subah kaise..""dadibua mai ye jaanne aaya hoo ki aapko knitting yaad bhi hai ya nahi"replied ashu.db was nonplussed.."yaad hai yaad hai..kiska sweater banao .tera?"ashu gave his most endearing smile n said "mera nahi,dadibua,humare bachche ka..nidhi is pregnant..."rest was lost in dadibuas mega screech"merii bachchiii"col verma shook ashu's hands but ashu touched his feet again..though col verma was only 8 years senior to ashu,yet ashu respected him and bore no grudges..he was afterall the father of his nidhi..his world..his joy.before anyone could say anything elsenidhi said"mai jaa rahi hu shyaama aunty aur anji ko bataane""nidhi,dheere dheere plz"shouted ashutosh..n nidhi came bk n hugged him only to blush later as she realised col verma was looking.."jee dheere jaoongi"she said sheepishly n went..ashu said"mai tumhara kya karoon nidhi" n smiled..
Now he was alone with cv n db..db said with tears in her eyes"daaktar maine tumhe aur nidhi ko bahut dukh diya.."ashu stopped her midway n said"yaad hai dadi bua,maine kaha tha,mere dil me maa ki jagah registaan hai..dadibua..ab wahanregistaan nahi aap hain..pata nahi aap mujhe beta maanti hain ya nahi par mujhe aapme maa dikhti hai.."col verma had moist eyes..how he had misjudged this man..n his love for nidhi..he said"dr ashutosh..bua sahi keh rahi hai,hum aapke gunehgaar hain.."ashu held cv n said"aap mere gunehgaar nahi,mera parivaar hain.."just then anji came in n said"achcha jijaji,humare bina family drama.."n all laughed..ashu touched shyama aunty's feet..the glow n warmth of relationships could be seen in his deep eyes..he looked at db n said"dadibua,nidhi ki tabiyat thodi naram rahti hai..uske liye thoda nimboo achaar bana dijeyega..mai le jaoonga"db ,chewing her paan said"daaktar chinta nahi kar..mai sab bhej doongi..bas meri bachchi ka khayaal rakh.."ashu put an arm around db n said "aapko mujhpe bharosa nahi?"db laughed n said"daaktar tujh pe to hai..par ye ladki hai na nidhi..."n all burst into laughter.
Ashu made nidhi sit into the car..n then touched db n cv feet saying"hum aapka intezaar karenge"db replied"han ..aungi abhi samdhi ji se bhi to milna hai..aur is bar ludo me hara ke dum loongi"..ashni drove off..ashu 's face reflecting the peace n security that relationships can give...this childwoman had filled his lonely world with joy,smiles,family,relatives..nowdr ashutosh could never be lonely..he played f,m in the car..n the melody playing was"tum jo aaye zindagi me baat ban gayee..meri kismat bhi tumhare saath ban gayee.."he looked fondly at nidhi only to see her fast asleep..lost in dreams..dreams that will turn true..
At db place,db shouted,"yog chal oon lene chalna hai .aur nimboo bhi..aur chote sarkaar..kahaan hai manhoos..."

Suvika. thumbnail

Days passed by,nidhi's appetite began to improve slowly,dr mishra called ashutosh to tell that nidhi's reports were fine but hb. Was low..7.4n needed to improve,so she was on feffol,folivate n loads of paalak..which thankfu
Lly she loved during this period..ashutosh was experiencing a new wonder each day..all that he knew academically was happening to nidhi..one evening after work,while driving back,he observed nidhi had dozed off ..which was common these days,her definition of pregnancy was"sleeping for two"ashu decided to surprise her n stopped in front of pizza hut.he touched nidhi'cheek..as always by the back of his hand n she drowsily opened her eyes.."chalo,tumhe pizza khilata hoon"said ashutosh..nidhi smiled,.he walked her to the table,made her sit n ordered her favourite garden feast n two masala lemonades..nidhi seemed a little restless,ashu observed it..his trained eye n husband's deep love kept watch on nidhi 247."kya baat hai nidhi..theek ho na?"nidhi shook her head tentatively..but as soon as the pizza arrived..the aroma of cheese which she sooo loved seemed to be repelling..,she just rudhed to the wash room..ashu in tow..when shereturned,she looked completely drained..n leaned on an anxious ashu..."i cant bear the smell of cheese,plz ghar le chaliye..plz.."ashu gathered her,paid the bill n came out..'nidhi..lambi saans lo ab..dekho yahaan fresh air hai"nidhi tried but she was just too weak n tired n like a kid she said"ghar..ghar chaliye na' ashu understood her extreme discomfort..feeling guilty of the adventure ,he drove home..
Nidhi woke up as the car entered mm,n yawned.."ooo im hungry.."ashu smiled..worry disappeared..n he asked as they entered,"kya khaogi?"nidhi spoke.."dal,roti n baigan."ashu smiled..pregnancy was playing havoc with her tastes..as they went in,he looked at her..n she took his hand,placed it on her belly n said.."aapke bete ko pizza nahi..apne papa ki tarah baingan pasand hain.."ashu interrupted.."meri beti..hai..beta nahi..mujhe choti nidhi chahiye.."n the two just stood gazing at each other..enjoying the moment.."ek aisi khushi us lamhe me thi..."
After dinner,baba took nidhi for walk while ashu had file work to do..when nidhi bid goodnight to baba n returned to her room,ashutosh was still working..seeing her,he smiled n said "bas,ho gayaa"nidhi changed n slipped into bed..ashu came later n she automatically shifted n came to where she belonged..in his arms..sleep eluded ashutosh..he was lost in the days gone by..his loneliness n then how nidhi had pierced his fortress n filled his life with hues..he looked down at nidhi,sleeping on his chest in complete surrender..he murmured to himself.."nidhi mai tumhare bina itne din kaise zinda raha.."n kissed her hair..finally surrendering himself to sleep with his nidhi..his joy in his arms.
The next day was routine at k.g.h...ashutosh was v busy but he called from his meeting to make sure that nidhi had eatenn had her juice..when he finally came to his cabin ,he found nidhi..sitting n looking at...almost nothing.."kya dekh rahi ho.."ashu asked..nidhi said nothing .,just came n put her head on his chest..ashu smiled.n put his arms around her...   sainyaan..
The phone call disturbed the moment..ashu took the call as nidhi..stood back,though he still held her hand..apparently ashu's london king's college alumni party was being held nthe next day n he was invited..
As they drove home,ashu explained the details ,he had to read a paper on cerebral palsy n its cure,then the usual dance n dinner..he d get to meet his proffessors n old class mates..will she like to come ..ashu asked..nidhi was lost in thoughts..long long thoughts..ashu repeated the question..nidhi asked"kya dr mallika bhi hongi?"
Ashu looked at her ,drew a deep breath n said.."nidhi,i dont think mallika will be there as u know she went to australia..n more importantly she means nothing to me..nothing at all.."nidhi closed her eyes..trying to push aeay the images of her tormentor..ashu changed the gear n then held nidhi's hand..securely..  

Nidhi onned the car radio..the song playing was..tere mere sapne ab ek rang hain..ho jahaan bhi le jaayen hum sang hain...

Suvika. thumbnail

Nidhi was getting ready ,she had decided to wear a blue saree with a printed blouse..ashu was ready in his grey suit n redtie that nidhi had gifted him long back..he looked devastatingly handsome with his grey sideburns.nidhi was struggling with her blouse,when he hugged her from the back"kya hua..help karoon?"n nuzzled his lips on her neck as his hands quickly explored her breasts...nidhi..seemed to be melting in his love..ashu turned her around and took her lips as his fingers continued to play with her breasts which seemed to rise to meet him..he bent down to suck one of the nip
ples n nidhi moaned in ecstasy that he always got her..neither wanted to stop but realization dawned that they were getting late..nidhi spoke"plz,help kariye na,blouse band nahi ho raha"ashu looked at her..n tried..the blouse had grown tight..ashu was a little perplexed.nidhi was only 11 weeks preggy but had gained quite a bit on her breasts..he d bring it up with dr mishra..he helped her find her flat sandles n together they started for the party.
At the party,ashutosh was welcomed as he had been the topper of his batch..he met his friends dr kochar,dr mehta,dr rehman,dr sudhir mishran nanda were also present,so were some of the proffessors as dr harris,dr norman n dr sheffield not to forget dr n mrs mallik with whom ashu had stayed for a few weeks when he was new in london...dr mallika was not
There.many pulled ashu's leg about his unexpected marriage.though a few did hit below the belt n asked how it felt to be with his own intern..but ashu was ashu,nonchalant,he put a hand around nidhi's waist n introduced her to all as "my wife,dr nidhi ashutosh"..dr mehta had a sarcastic dig"wow what a hot mrs hardstone!!man,must be my daughter's age"dr ashutosh smiled n before he could answer,dr sudhir mishra came to nidhi's rescue n patting her affectionately said,"she is the girl who has melted our hardstone..n better remember mehta..she is our daughter's age ,so better behave that way"..dr mehta cut a sorry figure..as nidhi fought her tears back,ashu observed,came n said,"come nidhi,i will introduce you to dr n mrs mallick..my proffessors.i stayed with them for a while when in london..come "taking nidhi by her hand he introduced her to the old couple n bent to touch their feet,as nidhi tried to do the same,he stopped her midway ..n explained to mallicks.."actually,nidhi is pregnant,we r expecting our first baby"mrs mallick seemed overwhelmed with joy n hugged nidhi as ashu looked on.."how many months?nidhi answered"nearly 3 mam"dr rehman,sudhir n mehta also joined in..n congratulated,.
Just as things were getting pleasant ,dr mehta threw a spanner again n asked,"hey ashutosh,how is mallika?we all thought u d marry her..after all she was ur good friend..wasnt she"?ashutosh gulped,looked at dr mehta inthe eye n said,"mehta,i never loved mallika,the only woman i loved is nidhi n i married her..so i hope ur curiosity is laid to rest...isnt it?"dr mehta's face fell.
The organiser of the meet dr harish came n requested the special guests to come to the podium.dr n mrs mall7ck,dr ashutosh n dr nanda as the latter two had to read papers on cerebral palsy.ashu looked at nidhi with concern,took her hand n made her sit on the chair in the first row n requested sudhir to take care of her..sudhir said "dont worry ..we will listen to ur n nanda's paper ,hai na nidhi?"nidhi nodded her head..she was suddenly feeling a gush of regard for dr sudhir..after his kind words to protect her from barbs of dr mehta.
Both sat,dr nanda began to speak about the indications of cerebral palsy in prenatal stage..nidhi was all ears,when suddenly she felt an alien touch on her arm n a whisper,"how is hardstone in bed..my dear..?"nidhi was shocked..it was dr mehta ..sitting to her right..she withdrew her hand,coverd herself with her pallu n sat straight,the question was repeated..he was a real lech..nidhi..normally a firebrand,seemed nonplussed n shocked probably becoz of pregnancy..she again felt tears hurt her eyes...oh why had she come!!!sudhir seemed to have sensed nidhi's discomfort.looking at her,he asked,"kya hua ni..."he didnt need to complete his sentence as he saw nidhi's eyes full of tears.."poor kid,hey beta..chup.."n he looked at the shifty mehta,understood all...n took nidhi's hand n exchanged seats with her..patted her n said.."ab theek hai?"nidhi could barely nod.dr ashutosh was watching from the podium..his paper was widely appreciated but nidhi was in too much of a churn to absorb..as soon as the meet was over, ashu came down n walked to nidhi..sudhir stood up.ashu said"thanks sudhir..thank u so much..nidhi ka khayal rakhne ke liye"sudhir smiled..n moved to nanda as ashu helped nidhi to her feet .she was clearly a little distraught.
Before ashu could say anything ,there was an announcement for him to play the piano..he looked at nidhi..n she worked ghost of a smile.he came to the piano,she sat right in front..n he said"friends ,i play this for my dear nidhi..who has filled my life with laughter.."n raising his characteristic eyebrow,he began to play"jhilmil sitaaron ka aangan hoga rimjhim barastaa saawan hoga..kaisa sundar sapna apna jewan hoga..."nidhi was mesmerised..n came back only with thundering applause.everyone went for dinner,ashu kept nidhi to him n away from dr mehta..he got pulao n gravey in a plate,sat on his haunches n began to feed nidhi..nidhi turned pink..n said"sab dekh rahe hain.."ashu smiled"kya dekh rahe hain...softening of hardstone...!"n he continued to feed her.
After dinner,ashu stole a moment with sudhir n shared his apprehensions.."i feel sudhir,weight on the breasts is coming too early..n she gets too distraught..what should we do?"sudhir kept quiet n then said,"i feel lets wait for a few days n then have another detailed check up.."both men seemed a little worried.
It was a quiet drive home ,ashu did not wish to bring up either dr mehta or mallika..as he could sense nidhi was ill at ease.he touched her hair n said"so jao,abhi der lagegi.."nidhi said,.."nahi, mai theek hoon"
As they entered home,there was a huge bundle of old papers in the hall.hk said..dr mathur shaayad kuch dhoond rahe the..nidhi said,"ek minit main theek kar doon"she lifted afile and out slipped old photos of mallika n ashutosh..college or london..she didnt want to see.ashu observed,he came,took the photos,tore them into bits n told hk,"kaka in bekaar photos ko jala deejiyega,inki na mere ghar me jagah hai ,na meri zindagi mei.."he took nidhi into the room...
Nidhi changed ,just as she was wearing her gown ashu caught her arm n said,"hey doc..ulti nightie pehnogi!!"-nidhi realized her mistake,she tried to go to the wash room,but ashu made her stand n pulled the nightie out n then made her wear it..n then the gown..then he carried her to the bed ,kissed her on the forehead ..as she touched his cheek.."so jaao,ek dum thak gayi ho"he came into the bed n took nidhi in his arms...
Nidhi's sleep was disturbed..she saw strange visions..dr mehta..holding her..then it was ashu playing the piano..she mumbled in sleep..ashu patted her..kissed her hair...then it was dr mallika..yes dr mallika it was..hurting herself n casting aspursions on nidhi..no one believed nidhi..nidhi out of the house at the dead of night...nidhi again seemed to twist in ashu's arms..'unnn'ashu thought she wanted to turn but was unable to..he helped her turn ,patted her,opened the folds of her nightie n softly,v softly caressed her belly..nidhi saw mallika forcing poisoned food down her throat..n then mallika was pushing her down a cliff shouting,sceaming..kicking her in the stomach..killing her little innocent baby..mallika shriekad.."nidhi..ill kill ur baby..i ll kill u..give me my ashutoshh...""aaahhh"cried nidhi.."plz plz plz dr mallika..leave my baby..mat maariye usko..."n a visibly concerned ashutosh was holding a completely distraught nidhi..tears streaming down her face..she held her belly protectivelyn tried to free herself from ashu...clearly in the grip of a terrible nightmare..still.ashutosh shook her "nidhi..nidhi..mai hoon tumhara ashutosh..sab theek hai nidhi..humara baby hai..kuch nahibhua use..dekho..dekho nidhi.."saying so,he took nidhis small hand in his large one and kept it on her abdomen..nidhi broke down completely..crying wailing sobbing helplessly as ashu held her close..really close..his own eyes brimming with anger..
As nidhi seemed to calm,he seemed to separate..but she clutched to his kurta..he slid into the bed holding her really tight..as her tears continued to flow..gradually she calmed..though she sobbed from time to time.ashu kissed her eyes,..n said.."nidhi,daro nahi..humaari khushiyon ko,humaare baby ko koi nahi chot pahuncha sakta..koi nahi..have faith on me" nidhi shook her head n came close to him..holding him tight..ashu caressed her..allover..he had to make her feel secure that nothing ..absolutely nothing in the world could harm her n their baby..
Ashu took his blackberry in the other hand n smsed kgh"emergency at home..will be on leave today"as he held on to nidhi ,his eyes had a deep concern in them...

Suvika. thumbnail

Ashu was awakened by a knock at the door..he carefully withdrew his armfrom under nidhi ,wore his specs n opened the door.it was baba,"ashu ,kya baat hai beta,dus baj gaye..hospital nahi jaana"ashu looked at the watch..n then told baba all that had happened.."raat bohot roi hai nidhi,insecure hai..dari hui ..use chod nahi sakta aaj..hospita phone kar diya hai..koi emergency nahi hai wahan.."baba seemed tense.."theek kiya,tu nidhi ka dyaan rakh..use zarroorat hai teri"ashu closed the door with that silent look of understanding between father n son.he came to nidhi,her eyes were swollen ,when he touched her cheek,she seemed feverish.
Ashu came out,took a bowl of chilled watern cotton n sat close to nidhi n began to dab her eyes..nidhi seemed to wake up."chup chaap leti raho.."after20 mins of dabbing her eyes ,she could open them a little..n ashu bent to kiss her eyes.ashu said,"abhi aaya"
He came out n dialled dr sudhir mishra n appraised him every thing.sudhir said"i will come right away.."
Ashu was cajoling nidhi to have milk when baba called out "ashu,dr sudhir.."ashu,dabbed nidhi's lips dry n went out.hkcame to take the glass.
Drsudhir n ashutosh entered the room..dr sudhir had develped a silent affection for nidhi..because she was so much like aahna n yet had chosen a different if not difficult life..dr sudhir took it upon himself to help her n ashu..a dear friend in every possible way..he smiled at nidhi n touched her forehead.."are bukhaar kaise kar liya nidhi..ashutosh ko harass karne ke liye!!"nidhi smiled as her swollen eyes seemed to close..ashu's tense muscles relaxed for a moment.dr sudhir took nidhis fever..100..not much,then her b.p n looked sharply at ashutosh.he then went on to see herfingernails n examined her abdomen..however he restrained from a gynae check up.both men came out where a tense dr mathur was pacing up n down.."kya hua sudhir..nidhi..nidhi kaisi hai"?sudhir sat n looked up at both men,"mathur sir,fever aur swelling to theek ho jaayega but her b.p is 150 by 100 ..n u know i cant give her any medicne..inthe 3 month..ashutosh..she is under stress..u need to cut that..anyhow.her nightmare was also a result of her insecuritu..she is still quite shaken..do something..take her out..probably a holiday"ashu took a deep breath.."n what about her gynae check up.."?dr sudhir answered,"i didnt want her to feel any discomfort today..i think we d need an ultrasound n a thorough examination next week"ashu nodded..baba looked tense n asked"beta,tell me problem kya hai..nidhi.."sudhir spoke up,"sir ,it seems ,the size of the foetus is bigger than what it should normally be at11 weeks..but i can ascertain things only after an ultrasound..as of now i d say,dont panic but yes nidhi needs emotional n physical care."as sudhir was getting up,ashutosh asked,"can she fly?"sudhir categorically refused but said she should be fine in a road journey..but as ashu came out to drop him ,he added,"dont take her to any place that holds unhappy memories for u guys"
Baba was sitting close to nidhi,talking to her.."beta..tum dono ek holiday pe chale jaao..ashu ka bhi break ho jaayega.."as dr ashutosh entered,nidhi looked up,n baba added"ha..ashu mai keh raha tha..tum dono ghoom aao..nainital kaisa rahega "?ashu raised his eyebrow n nidhi smiled..he spoke"ha baba ,is week off lena aasaan hai,next week drs ek camp pe jaayenge to id have to be here.."baba asked."driver fix karoon ya khud drive .."ashu looked aghast"driver!!!"baba smiled n said "oh sorry driver to kebab me haddi hoga"n nidhi blushed..
After baba had gone,ashu held nidhin said,"hey,kal packing for the second honey moon..mrs ashutosh.."nidhi blushed deep pink..ashu added.."but no boating..n hiking"nidhi asked"kyu"?ahu smiled n said "kyunki mujhe meri biwi aur beti ka bahut bahut khayaal hai"he bent n kissed her abdomen as her fingers played in his hair..
Their moment of togetherness,love n joy without any words..they had never needed any... 
sainyaan..naino ki bhaasha..

Suvika. thumbnail

In theafternoon when nidhi was much better n settling for sleep,ashu came n told her"nidhi i will go to col verma's house..kuch kehna hai?"nidhi looked up amazed.."wahan kyu..baba theek hain na?"she sat up..ashu immediately came close n took her hands,"han,nidhi sab theek hain,but i need to tell him ki mai unki beti ko hm ke liye le ja raha hoon  dont u think so??after all tumhare papa hain aur agar db ko bina bataaye unki bachchi ko kahi bhi le gayaa to wo to mujhe maar hi dengi!!"nidhi seemed to laugh but ashu observed her eyes were still clouded..so he got into the bed..nidhi asked"jaana nahi hai aapko?"ashu replied"hu,jaana hai par usse pehle aur zaroori kaam hain...  n he took nidhi in his arms.."hey doc!!hm ke liye ready ho na...kuch shopping karni hai?"nidhi shook her head to say no..ashu put her down n looked at her..caressing her hair he said.."nidhi,i shall give you all i have..we d have a memorable hm...its a promise.."saying so,he bent to kiss nidhi ..deep,satisfying kiss as if trying to tell her that no one can ever come in between them..nidhi finally smiled..a true smile that reached her swollen eyes..n dr ashutosh felt relieved..he took her fingers in his..n just kept gazing at this girl..18 years his junior but one who had taught him all about loving n giving..
Nidhi suddenly said.."dr ashutosh.mujhse koi jealous hai...neglected feel kar rahi hai..."ashu looked up worried again..nidhi smiled n said.."yeh..aapki beti..isse nahi baat karenge?"ashu seemed overwhelmed,hegrazed his fingers on nidhi 's abdomen n kissed her navel softly...he wanted to go on...but the dr in him remembered nidhis bp..today was certainly not the right day..nidhi needed to recover..n then he could give her plenty of moments when they could carry each other across all quantums of pleasure..yes..nainital..was waiting for dr ashutosh..to be sensuous..to unleash his passion..his desire..but right now care took precedence..it always would..nidhi was just too precious for him..
He distangled himself from a seemingly confused nidhi,kissed her on the cheek n said.."so jao,tumhe aaram ki zaroorat hai..aur mujhe dadibua n col verma ji company ki..cu in the evening..pack karenge"
When dr ashutosh reached col verma's house..the door was open n he could hear mr solanki saying"chalo verma travel agent se baat karte hain"...ashu interjected"solanki sahib..kis silsile me travel agent se baat karni hai?"everone was surprised to see ashu..that too alone..before db could press the panic button,ashu touched her n col verma's feet n declared"aapki bachchi bilkull theek hai..dont worry"n everyone heaved a sigh of relief..solanki sahib told ashu that the four of the seniors were planning a trip to europe for a week i n two months time but had failed to get any good packages..in their budget.shyama aunty said to col verma,"are bhai saheb,chodiye europe..chaliye kahi india me hi chalte hain..nainital hi kya bura hai?"n solanki sahib banged his head in frustration..ashu was enjoying the family fun when nainital rung a bell in his mind n he said.."yes col verma,mai aapko ye bataane aaya tha ki mai nidhi ko 5 dino ke liye nainital le ja raha hoon..she has been a little low..pregnancy blues i feel..so holiday will be a good change.."db immediately screeched"are daaktar,meri bachchi ko europe lejaa,use bahot man hai.."ashu looked guilty for a moment n said.."db, main jaanta hoon..par is haalat me nidhi fly nahi kar sakti..so europe will have to wait for us..par aap log apne passports,n details mujhe de,mere jaan pehchaan ka ek travel agent hai,so i will help u get it worked out cheaper.."col verma smiled..yet again feeling how this quoet,sullen middle aged stranger of yesterday was fitting beautifully into the role of ...probably a son..though he was 43..but did years relly matter??
The train of col verma's thoughts was cut short by chote sarkar who arrived with tea n pakore.,shyama aunty said,"arre kuch baked laati hoon,dr ashutosh fried nahi pasand karte.."just as she was getting up..ashu stopped her n said.."dont worry..nidhi ne mujhe maggi khana bhi sikha diya hai..i love pakore..infact cs..thode se nidhi ke liye pack kar dena..par namak kam rakhna.."a concerned col verma looked at ashu.."namak kum kyun.."ashu explained"actually uska b.p thoda high hai..but nothing to worry,quite common in pregnancy..aur aap bilkul chinta nahi karen..main hoon na.."as he got up to leave ,db said"are daakar baitho na.."ashu replied"nahi db..packing karni hai..aur nidhi ki packing to aap jaanti hain..pata nahi mere liye jagah bachegi ki nahi"n all roared with laughter..ashu took the passports from solanki saheb n asked cs to give his photos for driving licence..n then drove back..with a smile on his lips..
When he reached home,nidhi was awake,talking to baba n kaka was cooking dinner.ashu had got his leave n now they neede to pack..ashu took out a big suit case n first kept his clothes..sweater,a shawl two jeans,tees,a suit a tie,track lengts casuals..he also hid a bp instrument,medicines that nidhi may need..n then he called nidhi to give her stuff.nidhi said"aapko to apna aur mera saamaan saath rakhna pasand nahi hai.."ashu smiled n remembered how he used to be..n then got up to backhug nidhi.."nidhi ab na mera saaman tumhaare saaman se alag reh sakta hai aur na mai tumse.."n planted a kiss on her neck..where he had kised the first time ..on the machaan..how could either of them forget that night..nidhi had been nervous inspite of being a dr..but when ashu had finally claimed her..it did not seem he was violating or entering her for the first time..it had seemed..he was completing her ..fulfilling her with his love...n then both had lain in each others arms..ashu..tracing nidhis lips ..both of them..smiled at the memory..
Surprisingly nidhi gave just 6 pairs of churidaars kurtas.n her sweaters.n nighwear.infact ashu had to cajole her to take a little more.
Ashu requested kaka to pack water,juice n sandwiches for the journey..
Next morning,ashu nidhi got ready..nidhi in her pink churidaar kurta n ashu in his casuals..as baba came to see them off..he said"khushi khushi jao aur khushi khushi aana beta.." ashu touched his feet n told him to take care..baba smiled n said.."mera mann nahi laga to col aur samdhanji ko bula loonga"..
Ashu started the car n said.."chalo nidhi..kuch yaadgaar lamhe jiye.."
It was an 8 hr drive,ashu stopped in between so that nidhi could freshen up..n they ate aaloo parantha n ginger tea...in the car,ashu made nidhi sip juice,n munch sandwiches..nidhi seemed to be taking the drive well..n finally when ashu pulled off in front of taj..vivanta,nidhi s face lit up.."wow taj!!"it seemed ashu had everything fixed up,the G.M welcomed them n they were given a cottage facing the lake..the lift was right there n nidhi wouldnt have to climb any stairs..
Both were famished n the pure mountain air seemed to pep them..lunch was in the restaurant ..from where they could see boats in the lake..ashu smiled n took nidhi's hand..
After lunch nidhi sat outside the cottage looking at the lofty mountains...rippling water n the boats with vibrant colours.nidhi was lost in the flow of water n how it was like life..when suddenly she felt ashutosh's arms around her.."hey doc,sweater pehno.."he helped her..n then sat onthe easy chair..beside nidhi..ashu said"you know nidhi..look at those boats..how the oars control their speed n direction..u know nidhi..i was like an aimless boat..but u gave me a purpose,a direction..you have changed the course of my life.."nidhi held on to ashu's hand till finally the cool breeze became chilly n ashu brought her inside.
Nidhi seemed to shiver,ashu closed the window n onned the central heating..nidhi lay on the bed n ashu came close ..shelooked up n said"dr ash..."the rest was lost in the kiss that was deep n passionate..his tongue probing her..ashu shifted her carefully as he settled next to her..riddig her of all clothing but covering her with th quilt..nidhi moved her hand onhis shoulder..tugging at his shirt..ashu smiled n complied..he knew her desires..emotional as well as...his hands played havoc with her..searching for new pleasure points..his fingers,truly a neurosurgeon's fingers moved deftly..exploring his wife..his lips traced her thickening nipples,as his fingers applied a teasing pressure on her navel..nidhi moaned n shifted..closer..as he kissed her again ,softly..as if to tell her.."dont worry,have faith on me..n just surrender..urself"n surrender she did..completely,kissing his chest hair..feeling his back..when his fingers preceded his manhood..massaging her patiently,knowing exactly what d please her..as his fingers probed her,nidhi could not control herself..n whispered..the name that was her universe.."dr ashuto.."n ashu realised..the moment..he united with nidhi..n the two moved in complete symphony..till millions of crystals of ashu's love filled nidhi..
He moved away..n then pulled her over him..caressing her back..nidhi's eyelids were drooping with sleep..ashu settled her..v close to him..in this condition,she was most comfortable on her back..he was on his side..his left arm under her n right arm covering her large n lovely breasts...