Celebs and the Dabboo Ratnani calendar 2014

sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The boldest - the best and our favourite - we just had to put it out in the front. Doesn't the newbie Alia look oh so cute? We hear it is her own pet cat. Alia took to twitter to say that it was one of the best shots ever! We have to agree it is one of the boldest of her photos we have seen

A calender without Sallu Bhai? Impossible right?

So, how did Dabboo manage to do it? SRK says 'I was very tired as I was coming from work. So, Dabboo said: "It will be easy for you, just lie down, relax and I will take a picture of you".

Bipasha has been a regular on Dabboo's calendar.

A close up of Hrithik - we love 

She ruled 2013 - and looks hot on this picture. Agree? 

Simple, straightforward and yet so cute. We wonder if marriage has mellowed her.

Striking as always - Katrina is one of Dabboo's regulars 

She took bold to a new level with The Dirty Picture'. Vidya dons ornaments to cover herself in this bold photo shoot. 

Junglee Billi.

We wonder what Dabboo Ratnani had in mind when he gave Ranbir Kapoor a fire extinguisher - what are the fires he is supposed to put out? 

Sonakshi - a different look 

The Bachchans are regulars too. Here's Abhishek. 

Aishwarya - nothing spectacular about this photo 

We just had to keep this uber hot picture for the last! Doesn't Parineeti look awesome? 

More Photos at: http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/celebs-and-the-dabboo-ratnani-calendar-2014-slideshow/celebs-and-the-dabboo-ratnani-calendar-2014-photo-1389181578681.html

Didn't get time to post them all! 

Edited by sophie420 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salman looking so handsome and stylish !!
the writer needs an eye checkup, IMO
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wonder when this guy will stop getting influence from his own work...every year it's the same. Some close ups, some nude ladies hiding their private parts with objects, others wearing gowns , some dark make up looks and some suit boot wala men...it looks the same every time!Edited by joyce_k - 10 years ago