Guys instead of blame game can we support viraf phiroz patel\m/

ms.fan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
He is leaving the show...lets all start blaming him...why he's ain't answering to the post...why he isn't replying to the post...lets tweet him angry msgs 😡...IS THAT GOING TO HELP ANYONE???
Guys he is starting a new chapter in his life...we all need to wish him and send him our blessings...he is a good human being and this we all know ...even his interview says that it has been a tough decision for him.
So guys support him in his decision...and as far as #ebi is concerned...Saba is phenomenal in her work...she would surely make #ebi MORE interesting than before...
we love ❤️ Viraf and will be loving him forever...even if he works on television or movies...we just need to support him in his decision 😛👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am not interested in supporting him.  It is his decision and his life. I am not his family member to agree/disagree with it. Yes, I am sad that a face I had identified with for MJ will no longer be there and he did work hard to make MJ what he is.  But then life goes on and so does the show.  Viraf had, in one of his interviews, said that the character of MJ is written so well that he could do justice to it. Now if they get a good replacement for him, I'd be more than happy to continue watching the show. Ultimately I feel the script is bigger than any actor.  My choices for replacement are Kunal Karan Kapoor/ Harshad Chopra/Mohit Raina (if available) or Shaleen Bhanot,  I would prefer to see a seasoned actor rather than a newbie in this role because it would take some time for him to settle down into the character.    
1morelife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree more with this! Viraf has copped so much slack from the fans of IPKKND already for something that he wasn't really at fault for, and now this. I get that he is "at fault" here, but c'mon, put yourselves in his shoes, he's clearly gotten a really solid offer from Bollywood, who wouldn't look to brighten their future? I get that it's disappointing to see him go, I'm disappointed, but as you've said, I think the future of the show is in Saba's hands. She's more than capable of carrying this show on. 
All the bashing is doing is hurting Viraf, if you're an actual fan of his, you should be happy for him, he's getting to do what he's always wanted to do. 
For those saying he promised not to leave, he never did. He said if the offer came and the team of EBI gave him their blessings, he would leave. This mustn't have been easy for Viraf, people need to understand that. 
I wish him the very best and if he is indeed going into Bollywood, I can't wait to watch his work. 

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wherever hw will be in either movies or in tv show.. Finally he have to deal with us.. Coz audiences decide the future of both movies and tv shows... If i would have been in viffy's place.. I would have done the same which viffy did .. Hence best luck to viffy.. Hope we will get some news regarding his movie.. I mean what kind of role and movie is this... If he had choosen this venture then definitely it's a meaty role ..viffy knows importance of EBI mj in his life at current stage.. He would not leave this show for any venerable role... But now all ph should start to take punitive actions towards such actors who move towards greaner pastures ..leaving whole cast and crew high and dry
aimlost thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why should i support a quitter? Had it been a year later may be i would have supported him but now never. He should know what the word commitment really means.Never take up anything if cannot fulfill your promises. And i cannot support such people who take their work so casually.
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.fan

He is leaving the show...lets all start blaming him...why he's ain't answering to the post...why he isn't replying to the post...lets tweet him angry msgs 😡...IS THAT GOING TO HELP ANYONE???

Guys he is starting a new chapter in his life...we all need to wish him and send him our blessings...he is a good human being and this we all know ...even his interview says that it has been a tough decision for him.
So guys support him in his decision...and as far as #ebi is concerned...Saba is phenomenal in her work...she would surely make #ebi MORE interesting than before...
we love ❤️ Viraf and will be loving him forever...even if he works on television or movies...we just need to support him in his decision 😛👏

sorry honey can't accept your request😊...we are so much hurt wid his irresponsible behavior...if he wanted to pursue his bollywood dream then why he signed a daily soap???😕he should't do it na 😡and if he already decided that he will quit then why he involed fans with himself emotionally through twitter...posting pics,joking,teasing etc...what was that????😕he did't know that he is going to do a daily soap???😕... PH has compelled him on gun-point that sign our show other wise we will kill u??
honey since last 6 month he is saying that i will never quit my show for a BW offer,but what he has done???...i am basing him continuously😡u know why because i thought he is genunie person but he isn't...i am feeling bad because i liked a person very much thinking that he is  honest,dedicated and sensible but whatever  he has done it has proved that he is only a opportunist,who don't have any respect for others feelings

Edited by tina_28 - 10 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I would have watched this show even if it had a trash story only for him!!!!!

But problem was that it had a good story which made me get attached to it and now he quit!!!!

Now the show cannot be the same!!!!!

I want him to do both and I am ready to watch Mrityunjay one scene an episode if only he stays on!!!!!

Jenny_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sabaji first   rejected him in a clean shave luk phir ye  banda   dari wala  baba  banke aya  for this role...this shows  hw much he  was interested in this show...
shocked with his decision  how can he left a show  lyk EBI whr story revolves around the male lead  'Actor marta h aysa chrt karne ke liye'  these were his words IF int

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No honey your request can not be granted.
I guess you don't even know why we are angry. We aren't angry because he is doing BW movie, we are angry, frustrated and shattered because of his irresponsible behaviour.
Do you know we are the people who commented on his profile relentlessly, who kept tweeting him about how good he is, how much we trust him, we are the people who kept his AT running.
He himself knows that he is doing wrong that is why he has taken the path of a loser,he has ran away from the people who put their faith inn him.If you remember at the time of the other show you are talking  about he was responding to each and every assault because he knew inside him that he is right, he hang done anything wrong and that is the sign of a person who is on the right path, who is not scared of anything, who knows that he hasn't done anything wrong.
But this  time...
Have you seen the interview where he himself said that he would prefer jumping off the cliff instead of ditching his producer.
What do you say about this person now.
In normal life, these people are called liars and cheats.

He was sitting idle with no work for more than 2years and now within 4 months of this wonderful show, he ditches everyone to pursue his dreams, how self entered can he be.

He is worst than the other guy because in his defense , he had signed the contract for 1 year before quitting but this fellow ...
We are the people who put our time,put our money on him but he gave a s* to our feelings, to the effort put in by the team.

Just keep your hand on your heart and be honest to yourself and think if he really deserve our support??

Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Viraf Patel nt leaving 
saba mumtaz (@qureishabegum) tweeted at 2:02pm - 12 Jan 14: 

Mritunjaya aka viraf patel cld not resist ur ek boond ishq n is here to stay ... 
Cheers n much love (https://twitter.com/qureishabegum/status/422322752700182528