Same stylist in all her shows 4m Chamkili suits to gorgeous ghagras :p

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Well this topic is specially for some of my close friends..πŸ˜› Ok i am not telling i told u so or anything haha...πŸ˜† but hehe I remember defending the poor stylist always telling that it was the PH's job n not her fault for giving the chamkili clothes cz I used to adore Gunjan's baby colored frilly salwars n the season 2 look specially n some of the nice outfits in CC! And it was the same designer! πŸ˜†

And aahhh now after seeing those ABSOLUTELY gorgeous breathtaking Ghagras well i don't think any1 is there who can complain about the stunning designs she has created!

And as i told 'some' before too πŸ˜‰ Sanaya and her dress designer are a package deal cz the designer knows what to do with her n producers take her on cz its the sensible thing to do! So don't give gali to poor Shivani over the clothes anymore! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i like those gorgeous ghagras

sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

Well this topic is specially for some of my close friends..πŸ˜› Ok i am not telling i told u so or anything haha...πŸ˜† but hehe I remember defending the poor stylist always telling that it was the PH's job n not her fault for giving the chamkili clothes cz I used to adore Gunjan's baby colored frilly salwars n the season 2 look specially n some of the nice outfits in CC! And it was the same designer! πŸ˜†

And aahhh now after seeing those ABSOLUTELY gorgeous breathtaking Ghagras well i don't think any1 is there who can complain about the stunning designs she has created!

And as i told 'some' before too πŸ˜‰ Sanaya and her dress designer are a package deal cz the designer knows what to do with her n producers take her on cz its the sensible thing to do! So don't give gali to poor Shivani over the clothes anymore! 😳

Agreed yaar...
But I must say gorgeous sanaya looks stunning in everything...even in anarkalis...
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love those ghagras...she looks stunning😊
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
But even in IPK,sanaya looked gorgeous initially,the suits were decent. It was after marriage that the styling went haywire. Even in MJHT,season 1 styling was proper but season 2 styling looked a bit antique. Right now,the PH is trying to make everything grand,so v r getting good clothes but who knows what's in store for the future. Hoping for the best though
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Her ghaghra's are are beautiful 😊...Even I loved those pastel coloured outfits of gunjan and also very traditional outfits of khushi..everything suits sanaya actually πŸ˜†
Edited by -CharmingSanaya - 10 years ago
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i  actually  never   liked  khushi's  dress,  it  was  soo  weird
but  i  loved  her  dress  in  chhanchhan  and  those  awesome  salwars  in  MJHT,  those  salwars  matched  with  her  quite  welll  and  also  her  hair style  was  also  good,  and  i  loved  chhanchhan's  dresses  like  that  pink  salwar,  ohhh  it  was  wonderful
and  now  i  am  loving  these  ghagra cholis ,πŸ‘πŸΌ
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lrlpam

But even in IPK,sanaya looked gorgeous initially,the suits were decent. It was after marriage that the styling went haywire. Even in MJHT,season 1 styling was proper but season 2 styling looked a bit antique. Right now,the PH is trying to make everything grand,so v r getting good clothes but who knows what's in store for the future. Hoping for the best though

oh well i was one of the rare few who adored the Chamkili suits on her! she looked like a baby in them! ❀️ thus, resulting in me always being defensive abt the designer whenever my friends bash her! πŸ˜†

After marriage even i think i am the only person who didn't have much of an aversion to the tent dresses.. lol i guess it has to do with, 'put Sanaya in a sack n i will still find her the most beautiful thing in the world' perspective! πŸ˜†
i only never liked the hair piece she was forced to use.. that is the only big gripe i had..

oh n MJHT S2, remember those long skirts n tops she wore at the beginning b4 switching in to Salwars? i loved them! she looked so elegant!

so ya *fingers crossed* 😳

..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She can carry any outfit effortlessly..
She had the best costumes in cc ..
Loved even her dresses in ipk..
Now coming to RR needless to say she looks gorgeous in the ghagras...
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Totally agree.
If the PH are the ones who wanted that what could a stylist do.
I loved her look in chhanchan.
There were only a few times in IPK I liked her look but not always but again in all depends on what the PH want not the stylist.