Bani's return depends on audience's response.

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
There were four on locations videos released recently by Bollywood Royal's account on Youtube. The boat scene where Bani is going to die, was being shot. They showed clips of the Boat scene. Shefali was seen standing in the boat & also driving the boat for a few scenes. She said she had a lot of fun &  wanted to drive the boat. A body double was used in place of Shefali, who falls from the speed boat, where Bani is shown drowing in the water. (Since Shefali cannot swim)

They are also gonna show Sohum coming to her rescue. He jumps in the water & swims towards her to save her. Not sure if she survives or not. Two interviews were taken..one with Shefali & Gaurav ( Parmeet) another with Shefali & Adhvik ( Sohum).

In both the interviews, shefali and the two guys hinted that Bani's character is going to come to end maybe, atleast for time being. Shefali & Gaurav's interview was funny. She said the shoot is taking place in Chota Kashmir in Goregaon, Mumbai and it's a beautiful location. But seemed a little sad & low everytime when she explained to the tv journalists how Parmeet's character does this to her despite her tolerance & commitment towards this relationship.Gaurav tried to cheer her up in the end.

She mentioned that although the show's name is Bani, but the focus of the show mainly is on the storyline, which is - NRI marriages in India should be opted for only after extensive background checks. Hinting that Bani may or may not come back, since the story's main focus is on the NRI marriage sham. She said, that if Bani's character gains a lot of sympathy and support from the audience, Bani might definitely return.

In her interview with Adhvik i.e Sohum ,

Adhvik mentions that Sohum will get into the water & attempt to rescue her. He said that both Sohum & Adhvik know swimming. Not sure if they'd use a body double for Sohum or it'd be Adhvik who enters the water. Adhvik sang the song "Samundar mein naahake " on a journalist's request. Shefali again seemed a little low when she mentioned about Bani's hardships. And when again, questions about Bani's return was asked..if she would be replaced, come in a new avatar or if she'll take a rebirth (lol)..Adhvik said doubtfully, that let's see..we are waiting for the audience's response. Based on the audience's response they'll take the decision about Bani's character. Shefali mentioned that, if Bani survives, then she should come more stronger than ever before, if not, she shouldn't return at all.

They also showed a small clip of Rajji panicking, thinking about Bani. She enquires in the shop Bani had been to.

Conclusion - From both the interviews, a huge hint given was that Bani might actually be shown dead after this. Maybe for a few episodes or something ? never know. They haven't planned anything yet regarding Bani's return I guess and are focused more on the NRI theme. But if Bani's character gets a lot of sympathy & love from the audience, after this, she might be brought back.

What are your opinions on Bani's return ? Also, here's a poll question on the same -

Edited by * Unnati * - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
first of all  thank u so much for ur describe of location videos.. but really confused ..bani character  defintely bani will come back. .. but i don't understand onething when we read article bani to come as new avatar.. but today afterwatching diz link .. but i don't thin bani will come as new avatra.. at the time sohum to rescue her.. ðŸ˜•but may be aticle means.. she will rebirth after throwing in water may be she will back some more stronger after knowing about parmeet kill plan .. then to revenge or lesson to parmeet .thats it ðŸ˜‰i don't think she will change as modern girl or as villian type.. 😕. .. ..but advik tells in location .. NRI story is  finsihe .. now sotry is focusing new twist.. wat is da twist any guess?
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

first of all  thank u so much for ur describe of location videos.. but really confused ..bani character  defintely bani will come back. .. but i don't understand onething when we read article bani to come as new avatar.. but today afterwatching diz link .. but i don't thin bani will come as new avatra.. at the time sohum to rescue her.. ðŸ˜•but may be aticle means.. she will rebirth after throwing in water may be she will back some more stronger after knowing about parmeet kill plan .. then to revenge or lesson to parmeet .thats it ðŸ˜‰i don't think she will change as modern girl or as villian type.. 😕. .. ..but advik tells in location .. NRI story is  finsihe .. now sotry is focusing new twist.. wat is da twist any guess?

Yep..they did contradict themselves at places..but no clue. Nobody's sure yet I think.

Maybe Adhvik tried to change the topic when the Journalists kept on asking if Bani would return..so he was probably hinting that now, we should look towards new, different twists that are coming.
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Yep..they did contradict themselves at places..but no clue. Nobody's sure yet I think.

Maybe Adhvik tried to change the topic when the Journalists kept on asking if Bani would return..so he was probably hinting that now, we should look towards new, different twists that are coming.

ya ur right anything can happen in cv.. let's see wat will happen ðŸ˜ƒ
Dinosauro thumbnail
But in a part of the location even rajji get to the water to rescue bani
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if d actor is replaced i wont mind bani returning as strong girl bt if its shefali i prefer bani dead...she is good at some emotional scenes bt others she is jus meh :-|
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shefali does look a bit low.. CVs must be trying to gauge viewer response to her death to decide on her future in the show. Not a great position to be in, for the lead
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dinosauro

I must've missed that. Was just forwarding it in bits & pieces to get a jist of what was going on.
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dinosauro

Yes i saw it also and i saw that soham rescue rajji or was it bani?
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinki123

Yes i saw it also and i saw that soham rescue rajji or was it bani?

Oh Rajji really gets in ? 😳 wow then, he'd have to choose inbetween his
ex-flame and his current flame cum wife.

I thought he jumped in for Bani. I think it's Bani he tries to save.

Can't wait to know.