Heartbroken eyes that has known too many sufferings 4 such a young age

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
ohh look at this snap, her eyes r weeping..but along with it unfortunately the cover of innocence has been stripped...those eyes that know too many sufferings..are asking something...
u see a cynical look in those eyes,,, its almost as if her accusing eyes are asking him 'u have taken away every single thing that was precious to me. every single thing that made life worth living... are u happy now?'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She has this mocking look in her eyes...it seems as if she is conveying through her eyes to him..."Is that all you have got...Bring it on...and i will show you what mettle I am made of..."
-Saba- thumbnail
According to her -he snached every single moment  of happiness from her life.
it will intersting to watch how he or she will fall for other.
awesome symbolish
👍🏼
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: libran90

She has this mocking look in her eyes...it seems as if she is conveying through her eyes to him..."Is that all you have got...Bring it on...and i will show you what mettle I am made of..."

very true! a cynical mocking look.. and knowing who Paro is.. thinking of just how sweet n innocent she is... its heartbreaking to see that..

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree v apt put - its cynical mocking look asking him if he is happy after causing all pain? 
Thakursa has also blamed BSD on talking Bindi away if I heard the him correctly y'day? She will hold Rudra responsible for Bindi too
Indiana_Jones thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now  also  i  didnt  understand  what's  that  expression  defining,
its  kind   of  weird😕
Indiana_Jones thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

Agree v apt put - its cynical mocking look asking him if he is happy after causing all pain? 

Thakursa has also blamed BSD on talking Bindi away if I heard the him correctly y'day? She will hold Rudra responsible for Bindi too

yeah  that's  true ,  sooo  she  will  think  that  she  lost  her  whole  life  because  of  the  BSD's 
alll  the  people  whom  she  loved  in  this  world  has  been  killed  by  the  same  BSD's
1 .  her  parents
2.   her   best  friend  bindi
3.   her   husband

ahhh  hatred  will  be  too  much  that  we  wont  be  even  able   to  watch  it
Edited by --SAMUEL-- - 10 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rudra doesn't look too pleased.

He is a sharp BSD officer, his instincts must b clearly telling him he has wronged an innocent.

Paro has nothing to loose, anymore.
asmi4you thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I totally Love this Snap

Sanaya speaking with her eyes and expressions

Dying to watch the scene
and awesome description dear  😊
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True! Her eyes are conveying everything! The innocence is all gone! She has grown up overnight! Wonder what the dialogues will be! Can't wait!
Tfs!