28th Aug Update "Adi doesn’t luv Divya??"

towhid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Here is the update for 28th August:

Main Points:

• Adi comes to see Dev's Performance
  • At present, Divya comes to meet Adi in the jail
  • Kinnari takes a luv test to check if Gaurav luvs her or not and realizes gaurav luvs her a lot.
  • Divya takes the same test but she thinks Adi doesn't luv her as much as she thought🤢🤢

Detailed Update:

The episode starts with an arguement between the guard of the school nd driver of Adi as the guard doesn't believe adi. But Aditya tricks the guard nd then runs inside. Adi comes inside nd the guard also follows him but adi comes inside nd Dev sees Adi nd shouts papaa....Then the principle comes nd welcomes Adi nd scolds the guard for misbehaving with aditya balraj. Then aditya goes nd sits nd Dev starts his song "Allah Tero Naam"...

Shantanu comes to Adi shouting that Dev got a trophee. Then Shantanu says it's time for celebration. Adi says yeah yeah with ur drinks?? Shantanu says nope...I stopped drinking. Adi gets happy nd hugs him. Then shantanu sits nd orders champaigne...adi says but u stopped drinking naa?? Shantanu says yh but for 20 sec. NOw it'll take that much time to bring champaigne here naa. Aditya nd Shantanu then argues over drinking issue again. And Shantanu agrees with a toss but shantanu looses the toss so he pleads adi for doing another toss.

Anmol is unhappy as Dev got a trophee but he didn't so he goes to Brijesh nd says i'm really unhappy now so give me 2000 rupees now. Brijesh says shaitan...never leaves a chance of getting money. But at last Anmol agrees with 1500 rupees when poonam comes nd says anmol will get only 1000 rupees as they r having financial crisis...(still lolzz) Then anmol agrees nd Kinnari comes nd sees this nd then scolds Poonam nd Brijesh for teaching Anmol wrong things but Poonam says that Brijesh taught Anmol sumthign last nite so kinnari asks him to show it nd anmol starts his itchy monkey dance nd then at last he throws a vase nd it hits brijesh's head nd he gets unconscious but poonam goes to cheer anmol saying wow wat a shot and Kinnari is totally disgusted.

Shantanu is pleading adi to do another toss nd adi says u lost last 10 tosses. Shantanu says this would b last 1 if I win then i'll juz drink 1 cup not more than that. Then this time Shantanu wins nd Adi gives him a cup nd says drink only 1 cup. But Shantanu brings out the big trophee cup that dev won nd says i'll drink in this cup. Adi bursts into laugh.

Back To Present: Divya comes to meet Aditya in the jail nd Aditya is really happy to see Divya there. Adi asks her how is she nd Divya says very good nd then divya thanx him coz he asked abt her at first. Then Adi asks her if she hates him or not but divya says no she is proud of adi nd he did the rite thing. Then Adi asks her abt Dev nd Divya says he is ok nd he luvs him a lot nd miss him. Adi then pleads Divya not to tell Dev that Adi is in jail for murder as he'll hate adi then. BUt Divya says, adi only noes that his papa can't do anything wrong. Divya then requests Adi to continue his story nd says when ur story will b out every1 would noe the truth nd they'll luv u. Adi says but i luv a lot Divya. And Divya says u r saying it now?? And when u had to say it u didn't say it. Adi is confused then Divya reminds him of the day when Dev got trophee from school.

Past Flashbaks again: Divya is planning to cook gud foods as Dev won trophee when poonam comes there with her usual rona dhona abt financial crisis. Then she syas that kinnari called Anmol liar as anmol told them that gaurav is suspended for a month in office. Then Poonam tells every1 a story of anmol's truthfulness where he stole a watch from a watch shop nd when she asked him he didn't lie to her that he stole from a vege store or a dress shop but he said the truth that he stole it from a watch shop. Every1 is laughing at this but Poonam is crying when Surekha comes there nd says she has a gud news nd Poonam will have smile on her face after hearing it. Divya sarcastically asks, did any1 call u rekha again?? But surekha says naaa....thsi time Miss India ppl was pleading me that i'll have 2 enter in Miss INdia this yr.😆😆😆 After hearing it Poonam starts laughing histerically nd leaves the room. Surekha says told ya...it's a gud news. Anyways then I told them that I'm much older to b Miss India but they didn't believe me...at last i showed them my birth certificate that I'm 34.....Now Jaanki maasi taunts surekha that omg u r 34 that means u r older than me??😆😆😆 LOL Surekha says stop joking...then surekha gives divya sum sweets nd says those ppl gave me these sweets so i thought of giving them to u. But not eat them like this. Jaanki Maasi again taunts that shud we boil the sweets first?? Surekha says, naa naa...u've to eat them infront of adi nd if he stops u from eating them then he luvs u.

Kinnari is beating Gaurav for taking another girl on lap but Gaurav keeps lying to her that he is not suspended and he is juz taking a holiday when Anmol comes to put oil in the fire lol nd again traps gaurav infront of kinnari. Divya notices this nd then kicks anmol out first nd then kicks gaurav out too. Then she gives a magazine to kinnari nd says that there is a luv test for husbands in the magazine nd she shud try if gaurav really luvs her or not.

Kinnari comes shouting to Divya nd says gaurav really luvs Kinnari a lot nd she tried all the questions nd he totally luvs her. Then Kinnari asks Divya to take it too even though adi luvs her a lot but still its' for fun. Then While kinnari asks questions to divya from the test divya realizes that adi doesn't do anything that the test says a husband does if he luvs his wife. Divya is shocked nd sad nd reallllly upset.🤢🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kartikeyaa thumbnail
It is getting really interesting now 😊
buttercup thumbnail
woo i got lot to catch up now 😳 😳
awesome update 😃
Suraj_Kiran thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the nice updates.
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow... the better it gets, the more it interresting.. wow.. gr8 job!!
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update, yaar!!! Keep up the good job!! 😛

This serial is really getting more and more interesting...... The suspense is building up fast and seems to be fabulous!!! As we see every episode, plenty of questions arise in mind, regarding the suspense of this serial... Just cannot wait to see the future episodes. 😳
anu_thegr8 thumbnail
oh divya is alive i thought adi was in jail coz he might have killed divya   😕
love
anu
tunna thumbnail
thanks a lotttttttttttttttttt for the wonderful update !!!!!!!
its really comin toooooooooo good ~~
MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanxx a lot yaar for the update the story is getting really interesting 😛

devi