Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rima I have read innumerable posts by you and your FFa but but not yet commented (forgive me)
Finally I get my chance - and agree with you wholeheartedly the destruction of innocence is very painful - that is why people delight in children so much - they are the innocent and somehow when we are with them we hark back to our own innocence I feel the same when I watch Paro - she is a delight to watch and connect with and her shattered innocence will shatter us too
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sur.

Yes. Its a phase that will change.Dont you think we all have this side of personality in us as well- naive,innocent,uncomplicated,sheltered all of us are at one point n then life changes,we grow..rather we are forced to grow and come out of our shells,and sweet bubbles..this cruel world makes us to do so n we change, rather we grow..And that is exactly what will happen with Paro 😳

i agree with you
i saw a bit of myself and those days of innocence carefree world
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Rima I have read innumerable posts by you and your FFa but but not yet commented (forgive me)
Finally I get my chance - and agree with you wholeheartedly the destruction of innocence is very painful - that is why people delight in children so much - they are the innocent and somehow when we are with them we hark back to our own innocence I feel the same when I watch Paro - she is a delight to watch and connect with and her shattered innocence will shatter us too

hi nice to meet you here
it's ok if you couldnt comment
it's a pleasure you did now
yes her shattered innocence will shatter us 
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

I do think this is the last time we'll see her being so carefree, so happy. When she ran to the temple to thank God, my heart went out to her. And then she just had to say ki saari khushiyaan aaj ke din ke liye rakhi thi na. I was like, no no. Please stop this. I'm so sad already. Varun was sweet, yes, and they'd have gotten along really well. But what saddens me most is the loss of Paro's innocence. 

one can picture her life with varun
content and happy with her faith in life intact
wonder how her change is going to reflect
Oh, Paro touches a lot more than my heart ðŸ˜³
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -MallyluvsJ2M-

Paro's smile makes us happy

Paro's cry make us cry
Paro's sadness make us sad