llNeha Marda/Urmi AT #1ll

-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Neha Marda is an Indian Television actress. She has done reality shows like meethi churi No.1 and Star ya Rockstar. She is also a wonderful dancer. She quitted balika vadhu to start her married life. Now she will soon be seen as a female lead in Doli Armaano ki New Show on Zee Tv.

Biography

Neha Marda is a famous Indian TV actress who shot to fame for her role of Gehna in Balika Vadhu on Colors Channel. She is a native of Kolkata (West Bengal). With an active interest in Acting as well as Dancing, Neha has also won 3 consecutive Boogie Woogie Dancing Competion on Sony Channel when she was 17, 18 and 19, respectively. Having great interest in dancing, Neha has learnt Bharatnatyam for nine years and Kathak for seven years, along with several other dancing arts.

Family

She is the youngest one in the family and the only girl born in the family after 72 years belonging to the Marwari Marda family.

Personal Profile

Name : Neha Marda
Date of Birth : September 23, 1987 
Zodiac Sign : Libra
Place of birth : Kolkatta , West Bengal, India
Height : 5'1" 
Sex: Female
Hair Color : Black
Eye Color : Gray
Nationality : Indian
Education: BA in Economics from IGNOU
Languages: Hindi, Bengali 
Loves: Dogs
Hobbies : Dancing

Marriage

Television actress Neha Marda got married to Patna-based businessman Ayushman Agarwal on 10 February 2012, in Kolkata. The wedding ceremony took place in the presence of family members and some friends. Neha and Ayushman are headed to Australia and New Zealand for their honeymoon. Neha got engaged in March 2011.

Neha Marda and Ayushman agarwal

Neha Marda chose her married life over work when she got married to Ayushman Agarwal, a businessman from Patna in February 2012 after getting engaged in March 2011. Neha said, "I have always wished to get treated like a daughter in my in laws house too. I used to think like why everyone wants to become a daughter of the house when she is a daughter in law which itself is a very prestigious position. Every relation has its own place and importance. My mother in law is like my mother to me and she supports me very much. As a mother in law, she could have stopped me from coming from Patna to Mumbai but they encouraged me to do in with I am best with it."

Neha Marda in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Neha Marda has played the role of Vrinda, Jalandar's (Lord Shiva's clone) lover in Triangle Film Company's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev aired on Life OK. 

TV Serials & Shows

Balika Vadhu on Colors TV
Ek thi Rajkumari
Saath Rahega Always (2005-2006)
Jo Ishq ki marzi who rab ki marzi

Urmi in Doli Armaano ki

Neha Marda returns as small town girl Urmi with 'Doli Armaanon Ki'. She said, "It is very different from what I did before. Urmi's character is nineteen years old. I am glad to play something (closer) to my age. In 'Balika Vadhu', the character was very mature but I was playing not even an adult. I was playing a 13-year-old girl who turns 18 after a leap of five years. But the character was so matured that it looked like she must be 30 or 35 year old. But the character was very strong and I got a lot of name and fame because of it. I am very happy."

(info from filmyfolks page)

Edited by cclove - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

cclove