Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mysha

Elli fits the bill perfectly 😳@ bold

Agree with you Priyu. they really have a special chemistry & I am not being biased cos i am an ElliSa shipper. They have this mutual blush thing going on which I haven't seen of him with any other girl.The latest Salman Daisy song was such a fresh breath of air though. I realised how much I missed him in a romantic gooey role when I watched it.

yeah they have dat chemistry...sweet and romantic types..and and if dey stage screen space any day (i really hope dey do,) i hope their chemistry  strkes..because we have seen in many places dat people have chemistry offcsreen  but it fails to show on screen...i m just worried about elli's height..if she had got good height , she cud have beaten anyone  but yes hard work pays off...and she can only  blossom if she works in big banner movies...i can be proved wrong though😳 elli has shocked me quite a bit with unexpected good performances of herEdited by niksidfan - 10 years ago
Crazy_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chevi

It's okay.. ladkon ke liye he is buddha for obvious reasons πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For girls - he's killer... he looks younger than any 48 year old worldwide... if I were a guy, I'd wish I looked as good as he does at that age. πŸ˜†

Hahahahhahahahaha! πŸ‘πŸ˜†
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

warna ?? :P
Itna pyaar buddhey se :)

warna i will tell elli dat u called  her "angel" a "buddha".πŸ˜›
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niksidfan

yeah they have dat chemistry...sweet and romantic types..and and if dey stage screen space any day (i really hope dey do,) i hope their chemistry  strkes..because we have seen in many places dat people have chemistry offcsreen  but it fails to show on screen...i m just worried about elli's height..if she had got good height , she cud have beaten anyone  but yes hard work pays off...and she can only  blossom if she works in big banner movies...i can be proved wrong though😳 elli has shocked me quite a bit with unexpected good performances of her

I actually have the opposite opinion πŸ˜† I feel her height is good because girls can adjust height easily with heels etc. - it's usually guys who need to worry about height. πŸ˜‰

And that's why I want Varun and Elli to work together because he's not freakishly tall 😳
I wouldn't mind if she works with a newcomer director because that's the craze nowadays but yes, very risky so I'll be praying really hard the movie clicks 😊
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysha

You guys na! πŸ˜† by the way what's chichora?  🀣

who likes to flirt  with girls...😳 πŸ˜³ which salman actually doesπŸ˜†
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

who likes to flirt  with girls...😳 πŸ˜³ which salman actually doesπŸ˜†

Yeah πŸ˜† But I like the fact that his flirting isn't lewd and kinda harmless and it almost 100% gets a positive reciprocation from the lady πŸ˜†
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chevi

It's okay.. ladkon ke liye he is buddha for obvious reasons πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For girls - he's killer... he looks younger than any 48 year old worldwide... if I were a guy, I'd wish I looked as good as he does at that age. πŸ˜†

Cool khush raho apne buddhe ghode belaagam ke saath :)

I would wish i could look like clooney or depp do at their age. :)
S_H_Y thumbnail

who likes to flirt with girls...😳😳which salman actually doesπŸ˜†

More like roadside cheap romeo :P

when my mom heard elli-salman link up news on tv she said "ye budhape main bhi kisi ladki ko nahi chorega". :D
Crazy_bee thumbnail

yeah they have dat chemistry...sweet and romantic types..and and if dey stage screen space any day (i really hope dey do,) i hope their chemistry  strkes..because we have seen in many places dat people have chemistry offcsreen  but it fails to show on screen...i m just worried about elli's height..if she had got good height , she cud have beaten anyone  but yes hard work pays off...and she can only  blossom if she works in big banner movies...i can be proved wrong though😳 elli has shocked me quite a bit with unexpected good performances of her

I know thats ONLY thing she lacks @bold ..what's her height btw? does anyone know? she would look very short with the tallest actors ..no?

She has been way better than I expected too. Didn't think she would turn out to be this small bomb when I saw her first at bb7 premiere πŸ˜†

Edited by mysha - 10 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail

warna i will tell elli dat u called her "angel" a "buddha".πŸ˜›

Bata dijiye is bahane woh humko yaad hi kar lengi ;)