Rival Site article: KRK to take RK's place and enter Madhu's life

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

KRK, the look-alike of the Superstar RK (Vivian Dsena) failed to capitalize on his plan the last time, when Madhu (Drashti Dhami) saved her husband by identifying the tattoo on his body in dramatic style in Nautanki Telefilms'Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors. But it looks like KRK will have the last laugh, as he finally manages to take RK's place in his house and in Madhu's life.

Yes, there is a major twist awaiting the audience during RK's birthday party. As we know, Madhu has put up the theme of Bachca Party' for the birthday of RK. And so she dresses RK in a school uniform in typical bacha' style. But Madhu is completely unaware of the fact that KRK too will get ready in the same outfit as that of RK.

A source from the set of Madhubala tells us that Madhu will organize a magic act by a popular magician at the birthday party. As and when all present will enjoy the magician's acts, the magician will come up with an act of RK's disappearance. RK will be asked to get inside a cupboard and on opening it, he would have vanished. Everyone will be excited to see RK at the different place, thus will enjoy the magic to the core.

However, the twist in the tale will be that through this magic act, KRK will take RK's place without anyone's knowledge. Thus RK will be taken off by Bhujang and his men in an unconscious state, only to be seen by police later who would arrest RK thinking that he is the duplicate. With the real RK in jail, KRK will easily take RK's place in his house.

Will Madhu get a sniff of this on time? Can she save RK who is now put to jail?

We tried calling Vivian, but he remained unavailable for comments.

Get ready to see this major twist in Madhubala this week

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought RK will be in Bhujang  custody but alas he will be in his favorite place i.es jail but for how long.  
achu1989 thumbnail
 mujha chakar harahai yeh twist dakhar😡
1Rockstar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry double postEdited by 1Rockstar1 - 10 years ago
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenji22

my final good bye to mb

wait for some days then decide
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
der again he goes to his favourite place
..jail🤣
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
goshh this sounds scary,and rk in jail,now again all blame will be put to madhu for rk's troubles:(
Mallu
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yogendra1

wait for some days then decide

i m not leaving this forum.
teen agers may like this track bcz every thing is fun for them n due to vd but now i m unable to digest such insult of love n trust of a woman i m not against vd but with this track spacially krk taking rk place in madhu's life.i think that no elderly ppl wil like this track

isnt this TOO TOO TOO predictable track?? i rmbr many ppl in this forum itself made such predictions

CVs have fallen short of ideas kya??...RK in jail, Madhu getting suspicious, will find out the truth like jhansi ki rani and save RK...THE END ðŸ¥±

oh and not to forget it has to lead to some 'Madhubala ka muh kala' types of track after KRK is revealed as said by Kuku 😆
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
again jail ... isse better hai bhujju apne pass hi rakhe...