Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

hey bani
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arshirupa

Ananya lagta hai kisi ne tumko hurt kiya hai

bohot zyada. and that person will never understand how i feel right now.
just because i act so mean and rude people think im cold hearted. they think that nothing in this world can hurt me. dont they understand that this is my protection?
protection from being hurt over and over again.
cherrybloom1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBani

I was so freaking excited to watch KWK, that out of all that excitement I got exhausted and dozed off. ๐Ÿคฃ

Ofcourse. Debates these days act an a ventilator for me, considering the amount of studies I am doing I am dead by 9 and then I see this energized Puppy Arnab Goswami...and there my spirits are...high again ๐Ÿ˜† (sorry for the over dramatization) ๐Ÿ˜†

ur such a baby bani.๐Ÿ˜†
but honestly, why do u like arnab goswami debates so much? when dad watches them, mom and i leave the room because we hate it when that guy yells in our ears.
BBani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cherrybloom1

ur such a baby bani.๐Ÿ˜†
but honestly, why do u like arnab goswami debates so much? when dad watches them, mom and i leave the room because we hate it when that guy yells in our ears.

Yeah I'll explain.

Some people have misconceptions, that I am his "he-is-the-best" type of a fan. But honestly. NO
I like him for the passion he has for delivering the news, accurate and in time to the viewers, he's an honest journalist, with guarantee because he was one of the shocking people NOT involved in the Radia Tapes Scam... Not involved. Even reporters like Barkha Dutt, Prabhu Chawla and Karan Thappar were accused and found guilty for the same, but being on the top...he has no scar on his reputation (apart for blasting his panelists eardrums๐Ÿ˜†) apart from Arnab, I appreciate Pronnoy Roy and Rahul Kanwal and Rajdeep ofcourse.
arshirupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

bohot zyada. and that person will never understand how i feel right now.
just because i act so mean and rude people think im cold hearted. they think that nothing in this world can hurt me. dont they understand that this is my protection?
protection from being hurt over and over again.

arre dont feel bad yaar everyone thiks abt me also like this yaar but meine koi tenson nahi leti kyu tenson leke khud pain meine rahe
so just chill yaar
cherrybloom1 thumbnail

Yeah I'll explain.

Some people have misconceptions, that I am his "he-is-the-best" type of a fan. But honestly. NO
I like him for the passion he has for delivering the news, accurate and in time to the viewers, he's an honest journalist, with guarantee because he was one of the shocking people NOT involved in the Radia Tapes Scam... Not involved. Even reporters like Barkha Dutt, Prabhu Chawla and Karan Thappar were accused and found guilty for the same, but being on the top...he has no scar on his reputation (apart for blasting his panelists eardrums๐Ÿ˜†) apart from Arnab, I appreciate Pronnoy Roy and Rahul Kanwal and Rajdeep ofcourse.

my god, ur like this pull on news person. i dont even remember the last time i opened a news chanel or a newspaper๐Ÿ˜•
the last i remember, i guess i was watching doremon today!๐Ÿ˜ณ
BBani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

my god, ur like this pull on news person. i dont even remember the last time i opened a news chanel or a newspaper๐Ÿ˜•
the last i remember, i guess i was watching doremon today!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know all this just becoz I am interested in it. Journalism Politics Current Affairs and thee rest.
I am not Arnab's phangirl...I appreciate his work basically ๐Ÿ‘

I remember watching "Call Me Maybe"'s video due to the only reason- I was vella ! ๐Ÿ˜†
cherrybloom1 thumbnail

arre dont feel bad yaar everyone thiks abt me also like this yaar but meine koi tenson nahi leti kyu tenson leke khud pain meine rahe
so just chill yaar

but i do feel bad na. i do get hurt. inface u know, every little thing affects me and the only way to get rid of this uneasiness is distracting myself. and i do. for as long as i can. i have been distracting myself for almost a week but it does come down to a point where i cant handle it. if its not my fault, even then i feel bad because its the people who make me feel guilty, like its my fault that the thing happened.

i try to talk to the person and sort things out but it always comes down to me. after everything i do, its always me whos left alone to suffer.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

yeh tumhari galatfhemi hai yaar

accha ๐Ÿ˜†
cherrybloom1 thumbnail

I know all this just becoz I am interested in it. Journalism Politics Current Affairs and thee rest.
I am not Arnab's phangirl...I appreciate his work basically ๐Ÿ‘

I remember watching "Call Me Maybe"'s video due to the only reason- I was vella ! ๐Ÿ˜†

thats really good. my dad and brother tried alot of times to make me watch good stuff like this, but i just cant get into the habit of sitting in front of the tv and watch news. i anyway watch tv for less than an hour in a day, ab usme i cant watch news. unless ofcourse, its about some rape case or some terrorist attacks or something like that.