*Member of the Week...Yuvika_15*

Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

It's the time to..grill...what?! Grill someone???

Baap re 😲 Na na na, we don't grill anyone, right friends πŸ˜‰ We're all ache bache and just ask 'nice' questions πŸ˜ƒ

So I guess it's time for a new victim...OOPS..for a new MOTW πŸ˜‰ Tho hojaye? πŸ˜›

Now who could be the  member on our sizzling hot seat?

Do YOU have anyone in mind? πŸ€”

Well there is someone 😳

Abh kya kahoon??

She is...

Uff...still don't know who is our next MOTW???

She's a true sweetheart, bubbly and cute!!!

She's none other than one of our great Viewbies...

Yuvika!!!!

Now this is for you sweetheart 😳 

Name: Yuvika

Birthday: 30th Jan (don't forget my presents...heheπŸ˜†)

Profession: student

Hobbies: Shopping, Watching Bollywood movies, watching TV Dramas, Listening to music, Chilling with my best mates, and bascially doing everything which makes me enjoy my life and live it to the best!!!

How I got started with IF: Looking for pictures of Sachin Shroff, and somehow i clicked onto IF and then registered..and here i am today...πŸ˜†

My Favorite section on IF: KYPH, KS, BMTD & Mamta

Why I visit the Mamta Section (saying you're the Viewbie doesn't count πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³): AKSHAY AND SID...😳

My favorite Mamta actor: Anand Suryavanshi (Akshay)

My favorite Mamta actress: Preeti Puri (i think her name is...she's Tanisha)

My favorite Mamta moment/scene: Akshay declares his love for mamta and Sid's entry😳 WICKED ENTRY BY SID...LOVED ITπŸ˜ƒ

My best friend(s) on IF: Khushi πŸ˜›(Tumhari_Khushi)..Kritika (moderngirl)...Vandu (Vandu4ever)....Reemz...Sree...

Love,

Khushi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Congratsssssss
Will Post my qs πŸ˜›
Very Nice Sig Diii

Pia
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congratssssss...u deservee ittt πŸ‘ πŸ‘
cutie_fruitie thumbnail
congrats yuvika... you deserved it. πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ahem...all I read is 'congrats' No questions? πŸ˜‰

Tho main hi shuru karti hoon πŸ˜ƒ Thanks to Tanya for these questions:

describe those as fully as possible:

life-
me-
ur friends-
dosti-
family-
music-
food-
IF-
animals-
nature-
indian actors-
indian actresses-
films-
ekta kapoor-
kyph-
A&S-
u-

ok now normal, random questions:

what do u fear the most?-

what was the most emberassing moment in ur life?-

what is the one thing that you wished you hadn't done and had the opportunity to go back and redo and make it good?-

who is the one person you love the most and look up to? why?-

if teh man/actor of your dream proposes to you even though u thought he has some1 else or likes sum1 else, what wuld u do?-

what are you wearing right this minute?-

where are you right now [obviously on if and computer and internet but where as in surroundings  ]?-

what is your mood right this minute [when reading this?   ]?-

cutie_fruitie thumbnail

yepps.. congrats again...

Whats your favourite place in the world?

Whats your favourite tv serial on zee?

Whats your fav character out of the whole of zee tv.?

Thats it im out of questions πŸ˜†

Edited by cutie_fruitie - 17 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrtaz yuvika πŸ‘
my questions
ur fav actor/tv?
fav film actor?
fac actress/tv/fim?
ur fva place too travel?
congrtaz once again πŸ‘
ARMaanEet thumbnail
congrats yuvi!! πŸ˜ƒ
ok my questions are:
whats your favourite drama?

whats your favourite film?

what do you normally wear at home??(salwar kameez...jeans??)
nd i cnt think of more!!lol

bi nd congratualtions again!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Tumhari_Khushi

Ahem...all I read is 'congrats' No questions? πŸ˜‰

Tho main hi shuru karti hoon πŸ˜ƒ Thanks to Tanya for these questions:

describe these as fully as possible:

life- a precious gift given by God...im blessed with everything i have...couldn't have asked for more in life than i have today...
me- cheeky...πŸ˜†... now u know exactly why im saying your cheekyπŸ˜†
ur friends- the bestest friends i could have ever asked for..wonder where i would be without them..i know it sounds cheesy but its true!! so a big hug to all my best friendsπŸ€—..including the cheeky khushiπŸ˜†
dosti- ek aisa rishta joh dil se banta hai...and its foundation is based on TRUST & HONESTYπŸ˜ƒ
family- my life...my weakness as well as my strength...very supportive and i love them lots.
music- πŸ˜† silly question khushiπŸ˜†..MUSIC IS MY LIFE TOO...a day can't go by where i don't listen to music...
food- πŸ˜† something we all can't live without....esp me...i eat a lot....once i start i just can't stopπŸ˜† don't worry guys im fit and healthy not BIG at allπŸ˜†
IF- the best site ever, a fun and loving place, where you get to meet people who are as just about crazy as i am....πŸ˜†
animals- well im not reali a animal lover...but i think kittens are cute
nature- something God created for us to experience...πŸ˜•
indian actors- HOT, GOODLOOKING, SEXY...ROCKING...AWESOME...AND THE MOST LOVABLE ACTORS AND PEOPLE IN THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE
indian actresses- pretty but the most prettiest one would be AMISHA PATEL...πŸ˜›
films- i can't live without films...my fav would be Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kaho Na Pyarv Hai... Kal Ho Na Ho ..Vaada...Humko Tumse Pyar Hai..Aap Ki Khatir...etc..
ekta kapoor- hai toh budi magar romance mein number 1πŸ˜†
kyph- BEST TV SHOW IN THE WHOLE WORLD...I JUST LOVE IT...Angad-Kripa = best jodi ever!!!!😳 IM OBSESSED WITH KYPH...wicked show...wicked actors...wicked ekta for making it...πŸ˜†
A&S- do you mean Akshay and Sid???πŸ˜•..well if you do...Akshay is HOT...and Sid is a gr8 actor...😳
u- IM THE BEST OF WHAT GOD HAS EVER CREATED!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

ok now normal, random questions:

what do u fear the most?- losing my loved ones

what was the most emberassing moment in ur life?- omg!!! its too embarassing to mention...but another one would be when i fell in the sea when we went to the beach and not once but twice i fell in SALTY water and it got filmed in the video camera so everyone who didnt come to the beach saw it and it made me look like a fool!!!πŸ˜•

what is the one thing that you wished you hadn't done and had the opportunity to go back and redo and make it good?- This was a few years back when i was 12, i went on holiday to meet my family, and i didn't go to meet my grandad because i had fallen ill and i was advised to stay in one place and not travel a lot. Then when we came back home, a few weeks later we got a phone call that he passed away..😭...i didn't meet him...and thats something i'll have to live with for the rest of my life😭

who is the one person you love the most and look up to? why?- my mother, i love her the most, and look upto her, because she's the only one who can understand my pain. I have had 3 operations, and people come and go saying they understand your pain, but i believe no-one can understand what your going through unless they have been through it themselves...where as your mother is someone who gave birth to you, she can understand everything without you saying a word, so i look upto her the most, she's always there for me, and understands me the mostπŸ˜ƒ..LOVE YOU MUMMYπŸ˜†

if the man/actor of your dream proposes to you even though u thought he has some1 else or likes sum1 else, what wuld u do?- ARJUN RAMPAL?? well what do you think?? course i'd marry him any day!!! lol...i love him to bits...😳 hey wait a minute he already is mine so he's not the man of my dreams...he's realityπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

what are you wearing right this minute?-  clothes...lol...asian outfit (salwar kameez), it's pink...my fav color....

where are you right now [obviously on if and computer and internet but where as in surroundings ]?- πŸ˜† in my houseπŸ˜†

what is your mood right this minute [when reading this? ]?- HAPPYπŸ˜ƒ

THANKS FOR THE QUESTIONS KHUSHI....AND THANKS FOR MAKING ME MEMBER OF THE WEEK...EVEN THOUGH I HAD SOMEONE ELSE IN MIND...YOU KNOW WHOπŸ˜‰

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

congrtaz yuvika πŸ‘
my questions
ur fav actor/tv? Iqbal Khan---i've got quite a few...but he's number 1
fav film actor? Arjun Rampal😳 he's my husband tooπŸ˜›
fav actress/tv/fim? actress would be the one and only!!! Amisha Patel...fav show is Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai...and fav film Humko Tumse Pyar Hai...
ur fav place too travel? Dubai and Mauritis...πŸ˜ƒ
congrtaz once again πŸ‘

THANKS FOR THE QUESTIONS POOJAπŸ˜ƒ...NOT SPOKEN TO YOU IN TIME...HOW ARE YOU??πŸ˜†

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 years ago