Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Must be her pattern...she decides beforehand how long she will work in a show...
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NISHADEEP

Must be her pattern...she decides beforehand how long she will work in a show...

Yeah exactly...just sad really! Wish she would stick longer...but guess not ðŸ˜­
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha whoop. I didn't always notice this trend. Guess she likes some epic end in all her characters!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
To be honest , I seriusly dont like this trend which Mansi is following because it leave us with dissapointment after her leave from the show.
I watched all above shows. I have some facts about same.

In Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Mansi played a role which was never shown as Alive. Only Flashback scenes are still being used there as the mother to the Lead actress. Infact, the soul of story was her role in that serial on how a Girl missed her mother after her mother's demise, was totally shown there. She played a normal mother there.

In Pavitra Rishta, I havent seen her scenes much there so have no idea about same. so no comments on this.

In Pyar Ka Dard Hai, right from the start , she is Avantika Kumar, a Bold , straight forward , Modern, Fashionable and understanding but dominating kind of person in show. Her confidence and way to do things inspired me alot.

Now coming to this, Mansi is not doing a good thing by leaving her shows in between . But if we understand the reasons to Leave the shows than we can understand her :
Basically, Mansi sees that there should be Growth in any character before it becomes Typical and Boring. Same way, she want to do some new roles . new things , new ways , hence I respect her decision to leave PKDH , Because I agree on this that there is no scope of development in her character Avantika Diwan.

But as a Normal viewer, and from aurdience, I can say that its heart paining because we are too used to see her daily as Avantika and surely going to miss her just Like Nanu Purushottam Diwan. Two main supporting cast will be not there in story.

I wonder, if All actors starts Leaving their respective shows because of No growth in their Characters they play, then that particular show will have to either Revamp whole cast ORt end the series there itself. 

Because Creatives can fill the space of one actor but cannot fill the space of Whole cast.

Anyways, Good Luck Mansi Salvi. You will be always rememebred as Avantika Kumar and Your scenes with Aditya Pankhuri and specially with Harish Kumar will be missed.

Dev.