pakhi or kalpi love towards raghav

tia_s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
As pakhi keep following raghav and tries to get his attendtion and thinks raghav is his mr right.
when she does not know he is raghav and she was first one to fall in love with raghav

after knowing he is raghav..she will be happy and think raghav is only made for her
πŸ˜•

and i have doubt when raghav will come to save chawl pakhi will sure think its bzoz raghav also feels for her

and as kalpi will be second person who will fall in love with raghav
it might be kamla supports pakhi and kalpi sacrifices her love 😑

many doubts πŸ˜• but would like to see ragna at the end ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its quite possible ki when Raghav wil come to save chawl then princess paki aur bhi ladoo hogi uss par.Aur i think ki pakhi kamla ko bol hi degi apni mr right ke baaremein.Kapi ki nature se i'm quite sure ki woh kamala ko nahi batayegi,shayad vittal ko bathayega. So kamla will support pakhi. and itwil create more distance btw kamala and kalpi.
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy ur prediction is kinda possible πŸ€”
I don't care pakhi will fall 1st or nt but i definitly sure that kalpi won't fall soon ... Yess kalpi hs a soft corner for raghav but it'll wrap under her hate for Mr.akdoo..her hate will increase more when she'll come to know that mr.akdoo is Mr.Raghav S. She will become more fustrate..& she'll hate him more coz he teased her so much so directly she'll think isse sabkuch malum tha, hum itni der tak toilet me atake the πŸ˜† isse har ek bat malum thi maine ye tak keh diya tha mai raghav s. Se milne aai hu..unhe apne sath mumbai le jane aai hu koi response nhi diya ulta muzd aur jyada pareshan kiya... I hate u mr.akdoo urf mr.raghav s. πŸ˜†

I want this sachhi...i want kalpi to fall for raghav at the last when she'll come to know his true intensions behind this rude behaviour... Tab tak i love to see their nokzoks..i want kalpi's hate for raghav hs to turn in love eventually nt immediatly this makes more sense..

Kamla ki to bat hi mat karo..we know Raghav will fall for kalpi for sure & at any cost he'll make her his for forever & ever..😳😳
At the end of a day there is ❀️😳 RagNa 😳❀️ *finger crossed*
Chillysweet34 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes u right. pakhi alreay fall for raghav and wo uske piche hamesha rahti hai.and i am sure ki jab pakhi kamla se kahegi ki wo ragav ko pasand karti hai and kalpi bhi uski pasand karti hai then kamla pakhi ki ide legi aur kalpi ko sacrifices karna padega. par bhi iss baat ko time hai.
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Don't worry girls hv a faith in Raghav .. Kamla ke chahne ya na chahnese kuch nhi hoga πŸ˜†..Raghav jo chahega wahi hoga...😳 he'll never let go kalpi away frm him...😳 he'll make her his for forever & ever😳😳Edited by SoniLuvsRT - 10 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
am damn sure raghav wil fall in love wid kalpi 1st. kalpi wil fall later oly. and he wil nt let her sacrifice her life becoz he understands her. as for Princess Pakhi , lets just ignore her and keep our thoughts on RagNa or pretend tht she doesen't even exist.
...Shayna... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think pakhi has already fallen for raghav and kalpi for now only fights with himπŸ˜†
So She has not fallen for him but will definately fall in love with him in future 😳
And dont think she will sacrifice her love becz of kamla as she has the power to fight for her rights and i am sure she will fight for raghav 😳
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She will fight for her love. She is not weak. And Kamla can't do anythong. Raghav will be wid her always... He will never allow her to sacrifice. He doesen't want her to be of the sacrificing type. Tht'y he wants her stand on her own and be independent. Love RagNa. Eventhough she fights wid him now, she will fall in love wig him later. And I want Raghav to fall for Kalpi first...
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
U r absolutly right deepikaπŸ‘πŸΌ...i agree wid ur each & every wordπŸ‘πŸΌ
Nice take πŸ‘πŸ‘
Let's hv a concentrate on RagNa 😳 We should ignore pakhi completly πŸ˜ƒEdited by SoniLuvsRT - 10 years ago
Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nooo!
I wont stand this repeated script.
If this is the upcoming track then..its a Bye..bye from my side to EMA.
The script needs to be fresh...
I think no body will be able to stand all these useless sacrifices which only make the life of the characters a joke.
& Kalpana is a strong girl she wont sacrifice anything especially for Pakhi (whom she hates the most in this world).

If its Raghav & Kalpana then the creatives & producers can introduce a new male lead for Pakhi.
No love triangles...sick & tired of watching same kind of stories.