ROMEO & JULIET-MG OS

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

ROMEO & JULIET

But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she. . . .
The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars
As daylight doth a lamp; her eye in heaven
Would through the airy region stream so bright
That birds would sing and think it were not night.

By William Shakespeare

A man sat on his study table and was reading it intently when the sun rise slowly to the horizon spreading its yellow rays on the leaves of the plants.That man was reading drama Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.When he was reading then he heard stirring of someone who slept on the bed.That woman was so beautiful and she was pouting in her sleep feeling of lack of her husband's warmth who was carried away in his book.The man saw her intently hearing her stirring and literally chuckled at her behaviour.This was her daily routine and he went and slept beside her holding his book and stroked her silky hairs softly.The woman who was 4 month pregnant held her baby bump from her right hand and was searching his warmth in her left hand.He kissed on her forehead and she cutely cuddled inside his embrace coming to him.

"I wonder why this drama never lose its fame and affection inside people's mind.Then i think this was the drama written by the famous poet William Shakespeare in 16th century.It was the famous tragedy drama which was written by William Shakespeare.Though it was unfortunate for Romeo to lose Juliet in the struggle of fate but in my life...i came across the angel of my life.This drama made us together forever.So i would like to call her as Juliet of my life."He stroked her hairs to make her go to sleep and remembered how he confessed his love to her in the middle of the drama Romeo Juliet.A smile played on his lips remembering that scene.

"Stop right there Maan Singh Khurana...or else i'll kill you...!"A girl of 19 yr old called running behind a handsome boy of 20 yr.The boy was laughing at something for the girl was angry on him.The girl had hazel almond eyes,long white nose,milky white skin with red chubby cheeks and baby pink lush lips made her the angel descended from the heaven.God must have been made her patiently that she was the epitome of beauty.But some people wont think about it so much.Some people who are idiots and stupid.The girl finally cornered the boy and asked falling her body on him spitting fire from her almond eyes,"What did u say about me?"

The boy who was panting heavily started laughing continuously seeing her cute anger.Her face had become the giant strawberry face with cute round almond eyes which were spitting fire.Maan said still laughing,"Geet...u look like an Elephant...!"Geet's face was now crimson red with anger and started beating him everywhere saying,"Am not an Elephant...!"Maan was gasping with her every beat and said holding his hands high up,"Haan...haan tum haathi nahin ho...!"Geet who heard his words said stopping her beat,"That's better...now wait for me outside am gonna change to the dress...!"

Geet turned to go when Maan said giving a teasing smirk,"Haathi kapde nahin pehente...!"That's it..there's a limit and she immediately started chasing him all over the room and Rano the matron of Handa Mansion heard there shouts and screams.When Rano entered then she saw that Geet had sat on Maan's stomach and was beating his rock hard chest spitting fire.Rano ran to them and said,"Arrey...arrey Geet Maan ko chodo...!"Geet got up when Rano shouted and Maan got up taking a long sigh,"Phew...aapne bachaaya aaj mujhe choti maa nahin toh yeh haathi ki bachchi meri jaan leleti...!"Geet glared once again and came forward to beat him once again,"Phir se haathi...aaj toh mein tumhe nahin chodungi...!"

Rano stopped them once again and Maan sulked behind Rano scared of his sherni Geet.Rano said sternly,"Geet...Maan jo bhi kehta hai tere bhale ke liye kehta hai...haina beta...!"Maan nodded innocently to her and showed tongue to Geet behind Rano.Geet said,"Dekha...firse chidaa raha hai...!"When Rano turned then he kept his innocent cute face showing his big brown eyes to her.Rano wacked Geet's head and said,"Tu humesha is par inzaam lagaati rehti hai..chal jaa ab fresh hoke aajaa...college ke liye der ho rahi hai dono ko...!"

Maan once again teased her making cute cute faces to Geet and Geet started laughing and said,"Joker...!"Maan glared at her and Geet ran inside the washroom before she was about to be wacked by Maan.Maan smiled at the closed door and nodded dismissively and went downstairs to have breakfast as he had came all the way from KM to wake Geet up.Maan Singh Khurana and Geet Handa...both childhood friends and lovers from the point of view of Geet but not from Maan.For Maan...Geet was only best friend.

Geet got down wearing the same dress just like Maan.Maan had wore a pink color T-shirt with blue color denim jeans.His bulging muscles would captive any girl who come across him.His big chocolate brown eyes was the centre of attraction of his face.His long white nose and exact M shaped lips was adding up the handsomeness to his looks.He was the centre of attraction in college.Both Maaneet were studying the bachelors in English and Maan is in 3rd year and Geet was in 2nd year.Geet always tried to copy Maan only.In every way...from the color of dress of his to his room's bed sheet.Because Geet was in love with Maan from childhood and the Handas and Khuranas were family friends so Maan's presence was entertained in HM likewise Geet's too in KM.Geet thought that she's the part of Maan's and always wore his choice of dress though it was men's wear and wont suit her.

Every man of the college knew about Maaneet's friendship but the loveship was secret in Geet's heart till now.Maaneet had breakfast and went to the college.Maan who was the attraction of the college for girls always dreamt of a girl coming in his dream and his sleep would broke when it came the time of seeing her face.Maan was the fun loving guy and anger wasnt his type.But he's also a man and when his anger peaks then no one cant control him.In this time only Geet would control his anger always showing her cute crying face and his anger would come to cool peak and would vanish into thin air.

Maaneet went to their class as usual quarreling each other.Maan had a habit of teasing Geet in every possible way and would get beaten by her always.But Maan would love in that way of her behaviour.Maan's policy was to keep his surroundings always happy and be happy seeing that surroundings.Maan was the secretary for cultural department and Geet was the member of the cultural department.Maan entered the Professor Patil's lecture and sat in the front row.Professor Patil was an English Professor and today they're gonna start the drama portion in their syllabus.Maan was so excited as they were going to learn about the drama Macbeth and Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.

Professor Patil was a very wise woman who had the art of explaining the things just like a movie is going on live in front of us.Many wont have such skills and even would brought tears sometimes when she would be explaining the sad part in the memories.Professor Patil always kept us busy with some other things that's why no one made mischief in her class.Professor Patil entered inside the class where every student stood to give respect to her.Professor nodded and the class sat taking her permission.She was short plump woman with very kind face.Her silky brown hairs are turning white gradually as she was reaching her 50s.She wore spectacles which was round & clean.She always wore a slim watch in her left hand and a pair of golden bangles on her right hand.

[This part is taken from wikipedia] Professor Patil spoke to class,"Good morning everybody...today we are gonna learn about the Drama Romeo Juliet by William Shakespeare.This was the famous tragic drama which is so popular now also.Though Romeo and Juliet never became one still this drama brought tears in the eyes of the people.William Shakespeare was born in 26th April 1564.He was an English poet and playwright, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world's pre-eminent dramatist.Shakespeare was born and brought up in Stratford-upon-Avon.At the age of 18, he married Anne Hathaway, with whom he had three children: Susanna, and twins Hamnet and Judith. Between 1585 and 1592, he began a successful career in London as an actor, writer, and part owner of a playing company called the Lord Chamberlain's Men, later known as the King's Men. He appears to have retired to Stratford around 1613 at age 49, where he died three years later. Few records of Shakespeare's private life survive, and there has been considerable speculation about such matters as his physical appearance,sexuality,religious beliefs, and whether the works attributed to him were written by others.Shakespeare produced most of his known work between 1589 and 1613. His early plays were mainly comedies and histories, genres he raised to the peak of sophistication and artistry by the end of the 16th century. He then wrote mainly tragedies until about 1608, including Hamlet, King Lear, Othello, and Macbeth, considered some of the finest works in the English language. In his last phase, he wrote tragicomics, also known as romances, and collaborated with other playwrights.Many of his plays were published in editions of varying quality and accuracy during his lifetime. In 1623, John Heminges and Henry Condell, two friends and fellow actors of Shakespeare, published the First Folio, a collected edition of his dramatic works that included all but two of the plays now recognised as Shakespeare's. It was prefaced with a poem by Ben Jonson, in which Shakespeare is hailed, presciently, as "not of an age, but for all time."Shakespeare was a respected poet and playwright in his own day, but his reputation did not rise to its present heights until the 19th century. The Romantics, in particular, acclaimed Shakespeare's genius, and the Victorions worshipped Shakespeare with a reverence that George Bernard Shaw called "bardolatry." In the 20th century, his work was repeatedly adopted and rediscovered by new movements in scholarship and performance. His plays remain highly popular today and are constantly studied, performed, and reinterpreted in diverse cultural and political contexts throughout the world.Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy written early in the career of William Shakespeare about two young star-crossed lovers whose deaths ultimately reconcile their feuding families. It was among Shakespeare's most popular plays during his lifetime and, along with Hamlet, is one of his most frequently performed plays. Today, the title characters are regarded as archetypal young lovers.

Now we shall know more about Romeo and Juliet drama.The characters which comes through in this drama...

Ruling house of Verona
  • Prince Escalus is the ruling Prince of Verona
  • Count Paris is a kinsman of Escalus who wishes to marry Juliet.
  • Mercutio is another kinsman of Escalus, and a friend of Romeo.
House of Capulet
  • Capulet is the patriarch of the house of Capulet.
  • Capulet's wife is the matriarch of the house of Capulet.
  • Juliet is the 13-year-old daughter of Capulet, and the play's female protagonist.
  • Tybalt is a cousin of Juliet, and the nephew of Capulet's wife.
  • The Nurse is Juliet's personal attendant and confidante.
  • Rosaline is Lord Capulet's niece, and Romeo's love in the beginning of the story.
  • Peter, Sampson and Gregory are servants of the Capulet household.
House of Montague
  • Montague is the patriarch of the house of Montague.
  • Montague's Wife is the matriarch of the house of Montague.
  • Romeo is the son of Montague, and the play's male protagonist.
  • Benvolio is Romeo's cousin and best friend.
  • Abram and Balthasar are servants of the Montague household.
Others
  • Friar Laurence is a Fransciscan friar, and is Romeo's confidant.
  • A Chorus reads a prologue to each of the first two acts.
  • Friar John is sent to deliver Friar Laurence's letter to Romeo.
  • An Apothecary who reluctantly sells Romeo poison.

When Maan ran through the characters then his mind lingered to his cultural activity.His mind rung the bell and he remembered his meeting with the principal of the college few hours ago.

Maan entered Principal's chamber where the dean of the college too present there.Maan wished principal good morning and principal signalled to sit down and he sat politely.Principal said sternly,"Maan...this year we are participating in the inter-college cultural championship and i want u to handle everything."Maan was happy and said giving his charming smile,"Sure sir...and am promising you that our college only wins the cup!"Principal was happy with his confidence and said happily,"I know that u wont disappoint me Maan.By the way do u have any idea which drama u r gonna practise for the competition?"Maan said politely,"Sir...i havent thought about it till now and u r telling me now so i have to discuss with my members and committee and then only gonna prepare for it!"Principal said bossily,"Sure Maan...discuss it with your friends and committee and let me know tomorrow...u have only one day Maan and u have to start preparing for the competition!"

Maan immediately jumped with joy that he had been solved the problem.Professor Patil who was first time interrupted by her lecture glared at Maan who sulked immediately.But Professor Patil spoke,"Khurana...kya baat hai where were u...aap class mein hai ya baahar?"Maan spoke politely making cute guilty face,"Sorry madam...i was thinking something in my mind and wasnt concentrating on your lecture."Professor Patil said,"I know Khurana that you were not concentrating my lecture and am amazed that my student is thinking about something not of my lecture...so tell me Khurana what is the matter?"Maan hesitated but after all the whole college is gonna participate in this competition so he said to Professor,"Madam...our college is participating in inter-college cultural competition and the responsibility is given to me to decide which drama are we gonna act in the competition...!"Professor Patil asked curiously,"So what u decided?"Maan said politely,"Madam..i have decided that we will practise the Romeo Juliet drama in the competition...am i wrong madam?"

Professor Patil's curious face spread into wide smile and said,"Of course Khurana...u have chosen the perfect story and am sure we are gonna win the cup...!"Maan was so happy with his decision and after the class he called the college students in cultural club building and expressed his wish.His teachers were so happy and the students started to co-operate with him.Geet was so happy with his decision and helped him in every way.

Next day a new student came to college and she was in Geet's class.Every boy went gaga seeing her beauty and Maan saw her and complimented her.Maan said giving a charming smile,"You are so beautiful Ananya...!"Her name was Ananya and she gave a cheeky smile to him and started talking with him seeing his good looks.Maan was mesmerised with her beauty and thought of giving Juliet character to her.Geet came to Maan and said punching,"Hey champ...kaise ho...!"Ananya who stood glaring at Geet becoz she intrrupted their convo dint speak and walked from there.Maan observed this and followed her leaving Geet behind and making Geet burn with jealousy.

Firstly Geet was angry on all the girls of the college as they admire Maan and try to flirt with him and today for the first time Geet was ignored by Maan.Geet was hurted with Maan's behaviour and went alone to her home.Here Maan convinced Ananya to become Juliet and came back where Geet stood.Maan searched for her for everywhere but she wasnt found as he always dropped Geet to her home.Maan dialled her home number and asked about Geet when Rano answered that she reached home.Maan breathed calmly and went to her home.

Rano asked to Maan,"Puttar...kya huva aap dono ke beeche mein..woh itni maayoos kyun hai...aate hi apne kamre ka darwaaza lock kar diya hai...kya huva beta aap dono ke beeche mein jagda huva hai kya?"Maan answered her casually,"Nahin choti maa hum dono theek hai kuch nahin huva hai hum dono ke beeche mein...!"Rano asked,"Toh woh aise kyun behave kar rahi hai beta...!"Maan said caringly,"Mein poochta hoon usse aap chinta mat karo...!"Rano said,"Teheriye...aap unhe khaana khilaayiye...usne kuch bhi nahin khaaya hai aane ke baad...!"Maan said thinking abt Geet,"Jee choti maa...!"Rano gave the food plate to Maan.Maan took it and went towards Geet's room.Maan knocked it several times but it dint open and when he kept the hand on the door on that time the door wasnt locked and he entered to see the half-naked Geet.

Maan was shocked to see her like that and Geet's cheeks turned red seeing him there and immediately both turned to opposite side and Geet shouted,"Dekhke nahin aasakte kya...!"But Maan said angrily,"Tumhe darwaaza lock karni chaahiye tha...aise kapde change karne ki kya zaroorat thi...aur waise bhi meine knock kiya tha jab tumne jawaab nahin diya toh meine darwaaza khola...!"Geet immediately wore her dress and said,"Ab tum mod sakte ho...!"Maan turned and saw that she had wore the selwaar kameez and asked with popped eyes,"Tum selwaar kameez bhi pehnti ho mujhe nahin pata tha...!"Geet asked angrily keeping her both hands on her waist,"Kyun tumhe lagta hai ki mein sirf teri matching hi pehnoongi...!"Maan asked,"Haan waise toh tum tom boy jo ho jo humesha ladko ki kapde pehneti ho...!"Now Maan had touched the wrong nerve that he started running around the room.

Maan immediately jerked her keeping the food tray on bedside table on his chest and Geet got the oppurtunity to beat him on the chest.Maan liked this part where she would sit on his rock chest and would punch him.He would feel calm whenever her body rubbed his.Maan immeediately held her soft hand which made him a current run down his spine and Geet felt his sleek slender fingers on her soft milky white skin and a red tinge formed on her cheeks.Geet immediately got up from him and stood feeling so nervous as she was feeling out of breath.Maan was apprehensive and asked,"Kya huva?"Geet nodded no to him and took the food tray to eat her food.

Maan was so disturbed seeing her reluctance which made him restless and asked,"Geet...tum mujhe itna avoid kyun kar rahe ho?"Geet closed her eyes and said opening it angrily,"Mein nahin tum avoid kar rahe ho mujhe...woh Ananya aane ke baad mein tujhe kuch bhi nahin dikhti haina...humesha uske aage peeche ghumte rehte ho...!"Maan said,"Jis tarah tum meri dost ho ussi tarah woh bhi meri dost hai...aur kuch nahin...!"Geet said immediately,"Sirf dost hota toh achcha hota..mujhe us ladki ki intentions theek nahin hai...aur mujhe apne dost chaahiye waapis aur kuch nahin...!"Maan shouted angrily,"Bas Geet...tum mere aur Ananya ke baare mein galat sochna band kardo...!"Geet was shocked that he was shouting on her for the first time and her eyes welled up and tears poured down from her eyes.

Maan closed his eyes with guilt for shouting on her.Geet turned that side crying when Maan kept his palm on her soft shoulder which she jerked immediately.Maan said,"Am sorry Geet...hum dono sirf dost hai aur kuch nahin...!"Geet closed her eyes and made her mind calm for second and said,"Am sorry Maan...mein bhi tum par shak nahin karna chaahiye tha...am sorry...!"Maan smiled immediately at her apology and crushed her inside his embrace and said."Please Geet...mujhe chodke mat jaana mein bahut akela pad jaata hoon...!"Geet patted his back as she was crushed inside his hard frame.She felt a current run down her spine feeling his body rubbing against her.Maan left after manofying Geet for the third time as he had once again called her as Elephant.

Geet was happy that Maan came back to her.Next morning the characters were given to the student.Everyone were in confusion that who will act as Romeo when Ananya's mad lover Vivek Oberoi came forward to become as Romeo.But Professor Patil who was incharge of the cultural activity dint accept his application becoz he was not the character to be suited to Romeo.Romeo was a character who loves Juliet so much and so soft in heart to everyone and most courageous warrior.Then Professor Patil saw the Romeo in Maan that she gave the role to him.This made Vivek so jealous and vowed in his mind that he'll take revenge on him.Here Geet try to voice out her feelings to Maan this time but he as usual busy with Ananya and her wishes that he failed to recognise the love feeling in Geet towards him.Geet was best than Ananya in acting who was always talked about herself.But Maan dint recognise the talent also in her.

The day also came when they announced the characters who were acting in the drama Romeo Juliet.Geet expected that Maan choose her for Juliet character but he chose Ananya for the character.Geet was disappointed with Maan's decision and once again she went back home alone not telling him.Maan saw that Geet was missing and was worried about her and immediately came back to her home to talk to her.Here Geet sat in terrace and saw the full moon silently.Maan saw her in the terrace and sighed with relief and immediately hugged her tight crushing her every bones.

Maan worried about Geet and had came there worriedly.Maan shouted angrily,"Kahan chali gayi thi tum...kitni baar kaha hai ki mein tumhe humesha drop karoongalekin phir se tum mujhe bina kuch bataaye yahan aagayi...pata hai mein kitna pareshan tha tere liye wahan college mein...kitne bure bure khayaal aa rahe the man mein...!"And he stopped abruptly seeing the tears pouring from her almond eyes.Maan asked with shock,"Tum ro kyun rahi ho?"Geet dint answer and turned that side and wiped her tears.Maan hugged her from the back for she felt a current run down her spine once again.Maan asked,"Geet tum ro kyun rahi ho...please mein tumhaare aankhon mein aasoon nahin dekh sakta...!"Geet cudnt tolerate his pleading voice and said meekly,"Mein nahin ro rahi thi...woh aakhon kuch chala gaya tha..isiliye aankhon mein paani aa raha tha...!"

Maan saw Geet and asked,"Sach mein...!"Geet nodded yes to him Maan immediately blew the air on her her eyes and asked,"Ab theek hai?"Geet nodded yes resisting the sensation of desires while Maan immediately hugged her crushing her every bone once again.Geet said,"Lekin ek baat ke liye mujhe dukh huva...!"Maan lifted his head and asked,"Kya?"Geet said,"Maan..mujhe lagaa tha ki tum Juliet ki character mujhe doge...!"For which Maan started laughing and said,"Mein haathi ko dedoon Juliet ki character ko?"Geet for the first time dint beat him when he called her Elephant but stood there making sad face.Maan got serious seeing her sad face and said slowly,"Geet...tum kabhi apne chehre ko aaina mein dekha hai???Geet tum Juliet character ke liye suitable nahin ho isiliye tumhe nahin diya aur Ananya khoobsurat hai isiliye usse diya gaya...!Am sorry Geet...lekin tum Juliet character ke liye suitable nahin ho...!"

Geet smiled at his justification and said,"Koi baat nahin...mujhe bhi kuch kaam dedo wahan par taaki mein bhi tumhe help kar sakoon...!"Maan said immediately,"Arrey tumhi direction wing sambhaalo...kal se meri team including me aapki baatein sir pe rakhkar poora karenge...!"Maan grinned showing his big brown eyes and Geet melted and smiled too.But Geet still was feeling so low because of Maan's answer.She was so hurted with Maan's behaviour these days.The drama practise started and Romeo urf Maan started his work of acting with Ananya urf Juliet.

The whole college started talking about their chemistry and most of them started giving the name tag that they can become couple.Maan never thought much about it and he kept the friendly relationship with Ananya.But Ananya was falling for Maan.She kept Maan busy with her to make him to confess his love.But this made Maaneet's friendship in stake.

Geet's Monologue-My name is Geet Handa...who never saw the world from my eye..but from Maan's eye.I never took my wish or my will to choose any thing...but i let choose my things or life by Maan.I did everything which was right o Maan.I wore his type of clothes to express my feelings of love.I took his type of subjects to express my willingness.I ate the food which was his favourite.I set myself up just like his will but he never saw me once also.I loved him to the core...beyond my life...but he dint see me like that and i dont have anywhere to go.Oh Maan please see towards me once...please spend some time with me also.When we are together u never stop teasing me and making me angry but please cant you spend few seconds to see my true love in my eyes.

Maan's monologue-My name is Maan Singh Khurana and i never scared of anything.I took my life as fun and led it loving it.But this fun was never be enjoyed without Geet who is avoiding me these days.What had i did to see her avoid these days.Till now i had only one best friend who was tolerating me in every possible way.My best friend Geet but why she's doing like this and in other way do i liking Ananya?Was she perfect to me?Or is it an illusion and after these matters my dream girl who is troubling me more in my sleep these days.I shared everything with Geet but this piece of information was in my heart only.This heart always scared of losing Geet.But why...why i feel scared of losing her?

Maan was disturbed seeing Geet avoiding him.But he concentrated on the drama and Geet concentrated on directing it.One person was burning in jealousy and he was Vivek Oberoi who dint like the fact that Maan had become Romeo.He wanted to become as Romeo as Ananya was doing Juliet character.But Professor Patil made Maan as Romeo becoz he looked more handsome than Vivek.But Vivek was in the play as Tybalt the cousin of Juliet and was keeping an eye on Maan.He dont wanted to make Ananya as Maan's girl.Soon the competition date was fixed and it was in Mumbai.A bus was set up to Mumbai and all the characters who were playing in the drama went by the bus.Vivek who was trying to attract Ananya was making her all wish to be fulfilled.Ananya thought that it was fufilled by Maan who was doing it in behind the scenes but in reality it was Vivek who was doing it.The bus landed in Mumbai and the xyz college was setting up the inter-college competition.The competition started and every college started their cultural programmes.Some college showed the classical dance Bharatnatyam and some showed the break dance and at last came the drama.The drama started with Romeo complementing Juliet that she's so beautiful in her birthday and then her mother drag her seeing their conversation.Then Juliet's mother declares Juliet's marraige with her nephew Tybalt.But Juliet refuses this and says to her mother that Tybalt have to marry her dead body and prepare a coffin for her.This irked Tybalt very much.

Meanwhile Romeo comes to see Juliet climbing her window.Juliet is scared seeing Romeo there but gives a good night kiss to him.Which made Romeo urf Maan suffocated by the Ananya urf Juliet's kiss.Maan dint understand why he's feeling suffocated and irritated by Juliet urf Ananya's kiss and he runs towards Geet who was monitoring the costume department.When she wasnt found then his heart once again beats rapidly and he felts that his lips are burning due to Ananya's kiss.Maan searched for Geet and saw Geet inside the costume room and locked it and hugged her tight.Geet who was shocked with his sudden hug thinks that he's once again came there to tease her as Elephant and frees herself and says,"Maan..if u have come here to tease me as Elephant then please this is not the right place and u have to go back to the drama...or else it is gonna mess up in absence of you...!"

Maan tried to open his mouth to express his feelings but what he cudnt voice it out and runs towards the drama changing his clothes for next scene.Next scene was the fight between Tybalt and Romeo and Romeo wins.After this scene Tybalt urf Vivek comes fuming with anger as his scene is over.His friends brainwash him and try to mess drama.Vivek friends puts some diarrohoe tablet to juice and sends it with Geet to Romeo urf Maan so that Romeo urf Maan not comes from the bathroom.But it turns other way round.Maan said to Geet when he came to change the dress for next scene,"Geet am still had questions regarding this drama that why it became popular though it was a tragic story but now i feel that Romeo and Juliet's love was a true love and seeing this am also feeling to love someone...what do u think?"Geet smiled at him and thought,"Maan u felt the true love between Romeo and Juliet but u dint feel my love towards u...!"Geet feels sad and went from there but one of Vivek's friends send her back to Maan holding the juice glass.Poor Geet she dint know about Vivek's plan and gives the juice to Maan and Maan was about to drink it when Ananya came there and said,"Maan...am feeling thirsty will u fetch me a glass of water?"Maan who held the glass of juice said,"Ananya...why water am having juice take it...!Well i will change my dress for next scene...!"Ananya nods to him while Geet feels disappointed as Maan dint drink the juice and feels so hurt and she suppresses her pain and exits while the gang who added tablet in the juice panics that what happens now but one of Vivek friends convince that anyway the drama is gonna mess.

Maan urf Romeo went to stage wearing his clothes but Juliet urf Ananya is in bathroom still.Ananya feels weak and runs to washroom once twice,thrice...still she dint become well.Meanwhile near the stage all the people sitting in the audience starts throwing rockets and shouts for the continuation of drama.On that time Geet who's in the dress room dresses up as Juliet and holds the poison bottle and said,"Maan...mere aankhon mein sirf tum hi tum baste ho...mere dil ki har dhadkaon mein tum hi baste ho...tum ho toh mein hoon...tum nahin ho toh mein nahin...isiliye mein tumse door jaa rahi hoon...meine socha tha ki mein tumhe apne pyaar se baadhoongi aur mere aur mere pyaar ke beech mein koi bhi nahin aayega...lekin mein ab nakaamyaab ho gayi...isiliye yeh vish peekar apni jaan de rahi hoon kyunki tumhaare baad mere paas koi nahin hai aur mujhe kahin bhi jaane ka raasta bhi nahin hai...I love you Maan...!"

On that time the team seniors barg in the dress room and saw Geet in Juliet dress.They asked,"Geet...juliet kahan hai?"Geet answered,"Mujhe pata nahin sir...!"They started thinking that who would finish the last scene when one of the teacher said to make Geet as Juliet as she was also perfect for Juliet character and she's in that attire only.Then Professor Raati asked seeing the poison bottle on her hand,"Geet..tumhaare haath mein kya hai...!"Geet answered truly,"Poison sir...!"Then Professor Raati said,"Geet...tumhi last scene kardo hum authorities ko boldenge ki kya huva tha...!"Geet nodded and Professor Raati took the poison bottle and filled it with their special bottle and gave it to Geet.Geet who was crying silently said to herslef in her mind,"Dekha Maan...ab bhagwaan ne bhi tumhaare saamne marne ka chance dediya...!"And she came to the stage and Maan turned to see it was Geet who stood wearing the Juliet attire.His dream girl came in front of him and this time his dream dint break and the girl turned towards him and showed her face.It was Geet and he was shocked and understood that why he was disturbed becoz of Ananya's kiss.

Geet came forward and said her dialogue,"Mujhe maaf kardo Romeo...mein tumhaare bagay jee nahin sakti...aur mujhe tere saamne yeh zeher peene ki shakti nahin hai isiliye tumhaare aane se pehle hi mein yeh zeher pee rahi hoon...!Yeh mere khuda...aasmaan...dharti...ped podhon...yeh dekho mein Juliet yahan se jaa rahi hoon...!"Geet urf Juliet drank the true poison and was about to fell but was caught by strong arms which was Romeo urf Maan's who spoke crying,"O Juliet...yeh tumne kya kar diya...kya meri vaade par tumhe bharosa nahin tha...!"Romeo saw the empty poison bottle and spoke to her pale face,"Mere liye ek boond zeher bhi nahin bachaake rakha...magar koi baat nahin mein teri hot se hi leloonga...!"And he brushed his M shaped lips on her petal lips and he felt a current run down his spine.

Romeo made her lie there and took his knife and stabbed his stomach himself and slept beside her.This scene made brought tears in the audiences eyes and everyone clapped appreciatively standing and the screen closed on the stage.Maan immediately got up and held Geet's shoulder and said,"Geet...mujhe samajh mein agaya...ki meri dream girl sirf tum ho...Geet jab meine Ananya ko kiss kiya tha toh mujhe bahut ajeeb laga...mera dil kabhi iske liye raazi nahin huve lekin jab meine tumhe kiss kiya toh mujhe pata chal gaya ki tum hi meri sachche pyaar ho...in dino mein tumhaari avoiding se pareshan tha lekin mujhe samjh mein nahin aa raha tha ki yeh feelings kya hai...am sorry Geet...mein tumhe aaj tak underestimate kiya...lekin tumhaari ander ki beauty ko mein samajh hi nahin paaya...please i love u Geet...i love u...!"Geet opened her almond eyes slowly whispered,"I...I...L...!"But she cudnt say the three words when blood oozed out from her mouth and Maan screamed with panic,"Geeettt...!"

Maan immediately lifted Geet in his strong arms and immediately walked towards the exit as she had taken poison truly.Maan immediately took a taxi with her to the nearest hospital and admitted her.Doctors immediately started the procedure and Maan sat there in his Romeo attire cursing himself for not recognising her love till end.After one hour or few doctors came and assured that she's out of danger and shifting her to the ward.Maan came to the ward and saw her pale face and tears poured down for giving her so much pain because of his stupidity.Maan sat beside her holding her soft hands when she opened her almond eyes and was about to speak when his long fore finger came on her supple pink lips.Her eyes welled up and tears poured down which was kissed away by him.

Geet still opened her mouth to speak when she felt his lips on hers sealing her words inside him.Geet was shocked while he had closed his eyes and was giving tight passionate kiss.His every kiss something hot started to course inside both's veins and she whimpered for breath then he left her.Both Maaneet panted heavily and Maan said,"I love you Geet...!"Geet was so happy that she too said,"I love you too Maan...!"

So like this my love was confessed and i was stupid idiot enough to ignore Geet's love but this drama Romeo Juliet made us one together forever.Geet stirred in her sleep and got up slowly when he saw his cute wifey is in her cranky mode due to pregnancy and said,"Maan...mujhe imli ki chutney khaani hai...!"Maan smiled and said leaning to her lips,"Pehle ek sweet toh khaalo...!"And he took her lips into his snaking his muscular arms around her small waist and held his left hand on her baby bump and made her lie on the bed still kissing her passionately when his hands moved on her all over the body making her moan.

THE END

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was really nice piece. Loved the way you brought out their emotions. It was fantastic...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful OS...

but I think I have read it before...

have u wrote this OS before...

thanx for pm...
shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wowww
tht was cute OS
maaneet frnds the maan always tease geet by saying elephant

maan ki juliet to geet hi hai aur koi uski jagh le hi nhi skta

superrrbbb yaar
geet ne sach mai poision kha liya tha kyunki usse lagta tha ki maan usse pyar nhi karta

bt maan to sirf geet ka hi hai maan ne geet ko bacha liya aur ab dono happily married hai

mindblowing yaar
maaneet0887 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

wonderful OS...

but I think I have read it before...

have u wrote this OS before...

thanx for pm...

yes dear i hv wrote this in geet forum!
aasthakedawat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
heart warmly content it was... defo a gud one... short sweet simple full of positivity... great wrk writer
maaneet0887 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aasthakedawat

heart warmly content it was... defo a gud one... short sweet simple full of positivity... great wrk writer

thank u😊
...sharanya... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsum OS
maaneet were sooo cuteee
luvd it
kingofme thumbnail
wow...
loved it...

shakespeare is my favourite author and i have read all his plays...

and maaneet proposing on his play was totally just speechless...

loved the way u potrayed all thecharacters...

so write stories like hese more...
maaneet0887 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nash..

That was really nice piece. Loved the way you brought out their emotions. It was fantastic...

thank u!😃