I want this to happen...!

Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After watching i felt that the show is mainly based on the raghu and ranas trust and how a worker can be so loyal..and after raghu threw the trio out of daaju room and himself settled in the room but still slept on the floor.this really shows his humanity..so raghu is teaching the trio in their own way.so i would like to see raghu taking hold of the office too and jass taunting him that he dont know much about the office work and raghu proving them wrong ..this track will be fun to watch..as raghu needs to talk to clients and do the office work like the head but still in the worker mode...what say gals

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree wid u Uma n nyc post hope dis should happen
manissha thumbnail
good post uma. I think Raghu's next action will be in the office. He will show jass how to handle office works.
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
firstly nice thought uma...
love to see him like this and ordering the trio... 😆
i always want to see him like this in office hope our wish comes true...and agree with u he is so loyal and felt like this is the story of loyalty of a servent towards malik...he is so pure...
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhanAngadholic

agree wid u Uma n nyc post hope dis should happen

yes manisha hope this happens as the cvs dint show much of office in the show
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: manissha

good post uma. I think Raghu's next action will be in the office. He will show jass how to handle office works.

jass office works.🤣no way...
ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
now this show is only filling wid tantrums its enough now by now Shi should see the real face of her dearest Bhaiya n Bhabhi its more den a month
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

firstly nice thought uma...
love to see him like this and ordering the trio... 😆
i always want to see him like this in office hope our wish comes true...and agree with u he is so loyal and felt like this is the story of loyalty of a servent towards malik...he is so pure...

yeah renu iam dying to see arhaan doing office work and all.please cvs want this to happen
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh yes, I really want to see him handle the office brilliantly. And slowly take it to greater heights than it was during Balwant Rana's time.  And I really really really want to see Jaswant and Mahima being told to get coffees for the board members     ðŸ˜†
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NIce Post Uma.😊

Agree I've been wanting to see Raghu starting take control of the business, it would be a good track and we could also see AB in suits he looks really nice in them.   He would excel as a an employer, because Raghu is genuine and he has a good heart.  I can see how the employees will respect him much more than they do J and that will irk J even more.